• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay

Nashalito

Reaction score
in daopay when i go to my account there is something vat - id what do i ahve to write there?? i am using swedbank what do i have to write in sort code and in swift and in iban??

You can call your bank, they will tell you your bank details ;)

i fixed everything but just vat-id what do i have to write there in? i'm living in sweden...

why is zaypay better than daopay? please, let me know!

Most likely because their website looks better, and is much easier to understand and navigate. They present the info in a simple and friendly manner, rather than a professional, complex and business-like manner.
(Remember, most of OpenTibia's community arent adults... They get easily scared away by business-grade informational presentations)

But above all, I believe people have experienced higher payouts with Zaypay, than they have with DaoPay.

Look at it this way;
How many topics have there been about DaoPay not paying, DaoPay scamming, and DaoPay having insane fees? Quite a few.
How many topics has there been about Zaypay doing the same? None that I can find.

Thanks a lot for the valuable input! As mentioned, we are going to revamp our website.

Since i had already some discussions about zaypay and DaoPay payouts, I know that in some countries zaypay has better payouts, in some other countries you get more money with DaoPay. anyway, you are free to choose!

regarding the topics about not paying, i occasionally run into such postings. most of the times, we were not able to transfer the money because people had changed their accounts. (at least that's the experience i made since i started to work for DaoPay since the end of last year.) In every single case, however, we payed the money! we are fully aware that it takes a long time till all of you get the money! (here's an explanation why: FAQ: Where’s my money? ? blog.DaoPay.com). so, people get impatient and flame us.

all in all, discussions like this are very important to me since they help us to improve our service so maybe, one day (and that is one of my goals here), you will post that DaoPay offers the best phone payment service available.

Thanks a lot for the valuable input! As mentioned, we are going to revamp our website.

Since i had already some discussions about zaypay and DaoPay payouts, I know that in some countries zaypay has better payouts, in some other countries you get more money with DaoPay. anyway, you are free to choose!

regarding the topics about not paying, i occasionally run into such postings. most of the times, we were not able to transfer the money because people had changed their accounts. (at least that's the experience i made since i started to work for DaoPay since the end of last year.) In every single case, however, we payed the money! we are fully aware that it takes a long time till all of you get the money! (here's an explanation why: FAQ: Where’s my money? � blog.DaoPay.com). so, people get impatient and flame us.

all in all, discussions like this are very important to me since they help us to improve our service so maybe, one day (and that is one of my goals here), you will post that DaoPay offers the best phone payment service available.

regarding the topics about not paying, i occasionally run into such postings. most of the times, we were not able to transfer the money because people had changed their accounts. (at least that's the experience i made since i started to work for DaoPay since the end of last year.) In every single case, however, we payed the money! we are fully aware that it takes a long time till all of you get the money! (here's an explanation why: FAQ: Where’s my money? � blog.DaoPay.com). so, people get impatient and flame us.

you do not need to have an account at daopay. if there was a problem donating with DaoPay, we'll look into it and solve it.
unfortunately, i don't have msn. drop me an e-mail (arnold (at) daopay.com). this makes it easier if i have to forward your issue internally.

thanx!

you do not need to have an account at daopay. if there was a problem donating with DaoPay, we'll look into it and solve it.
unfortunately, i don't have msn. drop me an e-mail (arnold (at) daopay.com). this makes it easier if i have to forward your issue internally.

thanx!

@offtopic; I'm suprised that someone who work at Daopay can't spell to Thanks:p

@ontopic; there's probably nothing wrong with the donations, more likely someones script..

Thanks, they paid the same value of what I paid. Everything is fine now & it only took a few emails =)

Thanks, they paid the same value of what I paid. Everything is fine now & it only took a few emails =)
glad i was able to help :cool:

By the way, DaoPay has a really nice "feature" if your call or sms is interrupted: you have 45 days to complete your purchase without any extra costs.

if you have any questions in regard to customer services, please visithttp://www.daopay.com/support/index.php

if you need assistance integrating DaoPay, write an e-mail with a detailed description of your problem to sellerhotline (at) daopay.com

if you want to contact me personally: arnold (at) daopay.com

Back