• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkonia: The Revolution ||RPG||Low Rate||Custom Map 100%||Custom Sprites||

Sub race quest options:

• Half orc, Half Dragon, Half Demon.

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • Half Elf, Half Undead, Half Dwarf

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Other: State in comment.

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nah, its purely due to the layout of the client, and the colours etc

@Up up
Yep he probably just wants to bot.

@Topic
I think the new client seems very cool, I always love something new and custom.

Last edited:
Good to know you like it, i will implement some help within the tutorial npc who explains almost everything you ask it.

i.e. Hello there young ¦playername¦, i am the eldest inhabitant of this world. I offer my experience to all who ask. You can ask me about 'story' 'client' 'monsters' 'vocations' 'new features' 'events' 'map' 'promotions' 'pvp' 'summary' or ask me for a 'quest'.

The quest will begin your story with introductions to certain aspects and concepts and will reward you with some experience and money to get you started.

Also you will earn an achievement "Listen and learn". Achievement points will accumilate and at certain thresholds you will gain access to some areas and quests. i.e. the archaeology quest line requires 25 points and it opens a whole new chain of quests and a new experience.

- - - Updated - - -

You can skip the tutorial npc, but you wont get any bonus exp/money and no achievement.

@Up up
Yep he probably just wants to bot.

@Topic
I think the new client seems very cool, I always love something new and custom.

Someone is butthurt, lmao.

but Ghostx, any estimation on when it'll get released, or Beta?

hmm sorry i've halted mapping for it until i finish some tasks i promised other members with their servers. Tho this server will never die out. Remember that. It will keep going. So if there is ever a period of inactivity, just bump this thread and i'll remember to keep you updated :>

Hmm steady i guess. I'm away at the minute. But i'm ginna raise the beta to 50. And finish wirking on the pvp and pve test server so you all can test vocations before the actual beta. Call it an alpha ;) tho will be a custom map but not the darkonia. Only a small arena to test

Alright, cool ^^ What did you mean with 'Gonna raise the beta to 50' btw? :O
Any estimation when we'll be able to give it a shot on the test server? =P

GL

As in i filled the private beta spots early on but i'm gonna raise it for 50 players. The private beta will only be sent to thise listed. If i find people have sent it to others then you lose out on your reward. A max of 50 players (on public release) will receive the mount and shield.

The test server for pvp will be fairly soon just gonna sort otclient out etc

Great hihi when my mapping skills is good will i map with you :)

As you can have the first server using otclient exclusively, I'm able to give you some support and priority with any client side issue that you may encounter. Make sure to post any bug in otclient's bug tracker on github or contact me. Invite me too, so I can make sure that things work fine there ^_^, 8.7 right? I didn't test 8.7 much with otclient, just 8.6 and 9.6.

na it'll be 9.54 as that's the current map version atm. I'll possibly upgrade to 9.6 idk. :p But the only sprite editor i know of for those kinda versions is 9.54.

But thanks alot :)

And yh records i'll do a new list since the original beta list is old'ish and some may not be available anymore so i will contact them individually also.

I'll also sign up for the beta:p!
Wanna try out this ot badly!

Hrpmh, a lot of custom servers and not even 1 playable :< Hurry up Ghostx :D

Btw, Ghostx noobie <3

Bump...

Although there are very little recent updates work is still being done. I'm finishing some quick scripts to use in the test server. Which will be solely rooks map. Pvp will be enabled and i will spawn monsters manually aswell as the map spawned, so i can tweak bosses etc accordingly. Strongest monster would be angels (hit very hard) but idk if their sprite will be complete by that time... There will be dark angels (equivilant to strength of a hero-ish) and the monster with the biggest hp would be the boss Satan (a 96x96 sprite of a muscular demon with a tail and devil head). And tyrants will be a guardian type beast of the underworld. Heavily defensive with some strong melee attacks but sucks in ranged

Bump...

Although there are very little recent updates work is still being done. I'm finishing some quick scripts to use in the test server. Which will be solely rooks map. Pvp will be enabled and i will spawn monsters manually aswell as the map spawned, so i can tweak bosses etc accordingly. Strongest monster would be angels (hit very hard) but idk if their sprite will be complete by that time... There will be dark angels (equivilant to strength of a hero-ish) and the monster with the biggest hp would be the boss Satan (a 96x96 sprite of a muscular demon with a tail and devil head). And tyrants will be a guardian type beast of the underworld. Heavily defensive with some strong melee attacks but sucks in ranged

BUMP...
Cool i like them :D
Boss satan and angles so exciting :D

EDIT: is there any map updates

and u should edit the thread since more players will test beta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back