• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dat editor,Sprite editor and Ot item editor

pdzinhuw

Reaction score
Hello peoples! i want ot item editor,sprite editor and dat editor for tibia 8.31 anyone can give me? i search in many websites and many forums and not found anything =~~ i need so much that programs for client 8.31 i have many itens make by me and i want put in my ot =~~! plz guys help me! thx a lot! i am new in forum and not know many things =/!

sprite editor haven't change form 7.5 or 7.4
Dat editor is available from blackdemon
and otitemeditor is a problem it is working but, there is graphic.dat for 831 so you wouldn't see the sprites is otitemeditor but they will be working
USE SEARCH BUTTON.

sebastianraszka i use dat editor of the black demon but i use new item that program create id is in use in tibia 8.31. example i click in new item and he give me 8739 = that id is new item and in my item.otb have one item with id understand?

Back