• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

I won't do that because every server these days uses the same exact system, and this is Tibia... not Diablo
Those are really stupid reasons to disregard a suggestion. If every server does it it's because people like it.

Those are really stupid reasons to disregard a suggestion. If every server does it it's because people like it.

its almost like saying that " i refuse to use high speed internet cause everyone uses it, i like my dial-up"

but, it is what it is, it may cost some players, OT servers are more like Politics than people really know, you must win the hearts and minds of the people to be successful

what a way to sum that up, your first post was of few words and that post is of few words, and yet u call us the retards?

what a way to sum that up, your first post was of few words and that post is of few words, and yet u call us the retards?

It is a bad idea for dzot. I can tell you cartman isn't a retard :p, but he's right. Not that you're retards but that that idea is a piece of shit for dzot. If you have played before, you would understand why that isn't right. However, I would like a system for someone to have the same tier EQ as someone else but still have better EQ from being lucky or something. Not sure what to do, but that last idea was not what dzot needs.

i was 1 of the first people to play zot, and for a time was top level on zot. i know the systems well. im not talking huge stats on all items or bunch of stats on Teir items

im talking about 5 Teir items you have equipped maybe getting a really lucky drop or craft and having 1 item that might have 1 additional stat that is just to help u a very little but bragging rights. just a little something to look for when farming. and crafting. you will have to have 7 T3 armors before you can make a T4, but if u got lucky and had 1 of them roll an additional stat that could help you just a little but not be better than T4 by any means. then its something to look forward to when making items. its a system that would be nice to have rather than not have. its not something that could even come close to destroying the server because ur thinking of numbers way to big.

There is a reason top servers and even most bottom servers use systems like this now, its cool. it grabs peoples attention, it adds a level to gameplay, its fresh, its custom even if all others use it, its still a big step into Custom. even if the numbers are small. and exceptionally rare, its still something that would pull players in rather than not having it and being slightly more bland.

we are already taking out the reborn system which is more less the norm now on servers, so when u tone down a server to less and less of the main features that are the hot and the fresh out there, then u get a classic. and how many people play the classics? very few, the vets will play to reminisce of the old times, but the new crowd that you are trying to pull in has less interest in it vs the other newer servers pushing out the hotter content scripts.

but dont get me wrong, i have no doubt deathzot will make it to the 50 players online count daily at times while its new. but even Zot of the past was never a 200 person server and usually had a 20-30 person pop at any given time. its just the little things that count. and when u add in 100 little things then u have a big thing that keeps players enjoying every little turn in the game. just my deeper thoughts on it. and with this i will leave it at Rest as not to start more drama in this thread that is and should be the promotion of a damn good server.

If you have played before, you would understand why that isn't right.
And why isn't it right? I mean, since you so obviously have played and have so much experience, perhaps you could explain to us retards why the idea is so bad.

I mean, I'm not even saying the idea is good nor bad, I never said that. But if you are going to disregard a suggestion, any suggestion, at least give a logical explanation of why (and not something retarded like "i don't like it because every server does it!")

No one said it was a bad idea. If implemented, this would add a new aspect to equipment development totally different from the original Deathzot.

Keep in mind this is a Restoration project, where old fundamentals are improved and corrected upon.

No one said it was a bad idea. If implemented, this would add a new aspect to equipment development totally different from the original Deathzot.

Keep in mind this is a Restoration project, where old fundamentals are improved and corrected upon.

Thank you for explaining my reason :)

I did say it was a bad idea :s but only for dzot

This doesn't mean that new features can't be added. If this were the case, the server would get stagnant very quickly.

heres another question i got, i know you have the old server files so u can look at the specs, but do monster drops have the same or just about the same drop RATES on items as original? even down to the Giant spider dropping 2 mil exp cards when dragons only dropped 100k exp cards, (lol) and very commonly, you could kill 20 dragons and get 4 cards for 400k exp, or kill 20 giant spiders and get 5 2 mil cards for 10 mil exp. lol

~ still waiting for the time i check this to see a post saying ~{ THE PARTS ARE IN }~

Alright well, since a lot has changed since the original DeathZot I'll try to clear some things up. I've tried to balance monsters in terms of; Exp/Hp ratio, possible loot, and how much damage they hit. With that in mind, I've changed the loot of almost every monster in the server, and also a lot of monsters don't even exist anymore (Succubus, Worshippers, Chakoyas) and some other misc monsters because I've added a ton of new content. To answer your question, dragons & giant spiders still drop exp scrolls. But over all, monsters have all been balanced across the board to add diversity in the server (rather then hunt this monster from lvl x to y, and this monster from x to y), hopefully to make the server more exciting & fun.

ok, so im just callin this out as my prediction, Thursday we will get word the parts are in and a release date, and Saturday the server will go live.

Obamanizer Prediction - Oct 20 Release!

Why.... why.... WHY.. do you post for that reason..... here i am watching this thread hourly and i see an update, click it and only get to see this... -.-
you dont understand how a nerds life can sway when under heavy anticipation................................................................

Why.... why.... WHY.. do you post for that reason..... here i am watching this thread hourly and i see an update, click it and only get to see this... -.-
you dont understand how a nerds life can sway when under heavy anticipation................................................................

I feel you bro, it is what happened to me when I saw jpghard's post.

Back