• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dec 17 on rook.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
51 people where in line for the oracle some afk and some not any way i tried to get people to listen no one would.

I did make it simple block the oracle and summon a Orshabaal now i could teleport 1 by 1 in the room so everyone could go to main.

Yes people will whine about it "gm bad gm kill players" honestly morons are getting killed and the nice players will suffer but people at least got to see main.

yes this action was not right but it was the most effective one and i do apologise for it.

51 people where in line for the oracle some afk and some not any way i tried to get people to listen no one would.

I did make it simple block the oracle and summon a Orshabaal now i could teleport 1 by 1 in the room so everyone could go to main.

Yes people will whine about it "gm bad gm kill players" honestly morons are getting killed and the nice players will suffer but people at least got to see main.

yes this action was not right but it was the most effective one and i do apologise for it.

This action was right since no one listened to you.

Wasn't right at all since you could easily just banned the blockers.
If not ban, you could easily just restarted the server wich would be the most effective solution instead of killing innocent players who might have left the server while a GM summoning Orshabaal in Rookgaard. ROFL!

~Houndish

Wasn't right at all since you could easily just banned the blockers.
If not ban, you could easily just restarted the server wich would be the most effective solution instead of killing innocent players who might have left the server while a GM summoning Orshabaal in Rookgaard. ROFL!

~Houndish

Kick them would be a better option. Even if they'd log in after a while people would still be able to pass them before they logged back in.

I did kick people ban people at first after the incident where solved i did unban them.

Why would i restart the server... :S

@ Empty no those i kicked logged right back in and blocked again.

He could just use /kick "player" command instead of summoning a Orshy
Anyway

Nice job :p

lol i dont really know why they all were there pacc oracle was free .

I did kick people ban people at first after the incident where solved i did unban them.

Why would i restart the server... :S

@ Empty no those i kicked logged right back in and blocked again.

Why would you restart the server?
Kicking 51 people takes awhile, a restart could be done in less than 3 minutes.

<333333
~Houndish

Are you allowed to summon Orshabaal to kill innocent peoples then?

~Houndish

Innocent? :eek:

If people are stupid enough not to listen why should i. ;)

I did get allot of people to main and with a high fever i do not really think that much.

Also i did apologise as i did state it was not the best way, Also how long does it take to get to lvl 8 on rook 5 minutes or less...

Innocent? :eek:

If people are stupid enough not to listen why should i. ;)

I did get allot of people to main and with a high fever i do not really think that much.

Also i did apologise as i did state it was not the best way, Also how long does it take to get to lvl 8 on rook 5 minutes or less...

Yeah, 51 players are guilty.
Btw, are you chinese?
If so, NIHAOOOW HAHA

~Houndish

Back