• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DedicatedOT WAR: Remake (Grim Era) (8.6)

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
I had pondered over the idea for several months of recreating a server which i had helped piece together a long time ago, which included a single hunting spot outside the temple, a few depot stalls and a large trainer center. The server used to be called DedicatedOT War and it was run by a fella named BRUNO. I was the lead mapper of the server and never got paid for any of my efforts and funny thing that once I quit 90% of the server population left with me. So it got me to thinking if such a server was so popular because I had the ideas and made it possible via Remeres Map Editor (which is where I honed my mapping skills)

I will be recruiting a few scripters and mappers to assist on the project but it will be running some time soon for testing, as I have finished the base map, and now require some war zones.

Server Features

MAP: 100% Custom from Scratch! (Currently small, but straight to the point)

PvE XP: 120x - 5x
PvP XP: 2.5x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 30x
Loot: 5x

You will start off at level 130, and cannot drop below that level. Your skills and magic level will be setup decently depending on your vocation selected. You will lose experience when you die, but not much (think like 90% less than a rl tibia pve death)

Moderate Paced PvP Action (RL Tibia Like)
Donation Homes, and Private Spawns (Demons Only)
A handful of Quests
A handful of War Zones (Which will rotate every few hours)
Chance of purchasing better gear from npc's in the temple

Please, do tell me what you think of the server?

- Jason/Grim

Last edited:
Back