• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Man, you are amazing... UASHASUIHASSA
Nice job, the game looks great =P

Teckman, i wonder if you kill someone will it broadcast to everyone? Then double kill, triple kill, penta, quadra etc...

Teckman, i wonder if you kill someone will it broadcast to everyone? Then double kill, triple kill, penta, quadra etc...

I've never really thought about it, but it's a good idea! I will make something like this in future. :)

Broadcasting each kill would be just pointless spam, maybe just quadras and pentas and maybe some honorable points reward? for that? :p (but yeah it can be abused :/)

Congratulations! Your account has been created. You may now login to create a character.

Server is Online again

Fixed Bugs:

• Rosalie: power improved, daze cooldown set to 6 s, stun time reduced
  • Romper: power reduced, whirlwind cooldown is now 25 s
  • Lilly: blink now teleports 8 sqm and have 20 s cooldown, blizzard works correctly, frostbolt deals more damage, tornado deals damage more frequent, frost armor now works correctly (no more death bugs)
  • Angus: instant power reduced, delayed damage improved, cooldowns are now longer
  • Hawk-Eye: power reduced, changed cooldowns, dash works now correctly, reflection lasts now 10 s instead of 5 s, but cooldown is now 50 s instead of 45 s
  • Carina: summons are now faster and have more health, summons are teleported when running
  • Sponger: explosive mushrooms are faster (monsters), explosive mushroom spell cooldown is now set to 4 s, summons improved
  • Dread: summons improved, deals more delayed damage, cooldowns reduced
  • Slender: shadow walk works correctly, reduced shiv cooldown to 4 s, poison cut delayed damage fixed
  • Bruter: salvation now heals only team members
  • Spellbook: now works correctly
  • Map: players can't blink into water/forest now, buffs are availible on every map now
  • Mechanics: fixed selecting champion bug, stuns now work correctly, fixed bug that you stay ghost after rated match has ended, fixed bug with logging in problem
  • Teams: fixed bug, so invites are removed after team is disbanded
  • Map: added abilities in front of champions signs, you can now log out when you die in free for all mode, fixed bug with "you cannot enter"

** Venom needs a nerf (too much poison dmg)
*Tried to down him 2v1 (2x slender's vs him) he downed us with his op poison dmg.
*Tried Rosalie/Romper combo, he still downed us/made us both real low or 1 dies when we fight him.

**Rosalie is bugged
*She doesn't heal people with her abilities, she deals damage (Healing Wave etc.).
*Even if you're in party with her
*THIS IS TESTED ON FREE FOR ALL. Maybe works in 2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5 I don't know!

**Equipment Manager is bugged
*Cant purchase items
*Tried buy,sell,eq,equipment,offer,items,about,help,net,buy net,buying net etc. (none works)

**Queue bugged!
*Gets into a lobby, cannot move and pick champion.
*Cannot logout
*Had to X-log, still ingame

*Tried to down him 2v1 (2x slender's vs him) he downed us with his op poison dmg.
*Tried Rosalie/Romper combo, he still downed us/made us both real low or 1 dies when we fight him.

**Rosalie is bugged
*She doesn't heal people with her abilities, she deals damage (Healing Wave etc.).

*Cant purchase items
*Tried buy,sell,eq,equipment,offer,items,about,help,net,buy net,buying net etc. (none works)

**Queue bugged!
*Cannot logout

SERVER IS OFFLINE ATM

Venom will be nerfed.
Rosalie is only ment to heal people while in rated matches.
Equipement manager doesn't work at the moment. (is being scripted)
Queue had a bug, becasue people wanted to queue as eagle-eye or tehlim (which weren't yet done)

Thanks for reporting. Now I'll fix the bugs, and at 20.00 GMT+1 will be next open beta. You'll meet 4 new champions there. :)

Last edited:

**Rosalie is bugged

*Cant purchase items

**Queue bugged!
*Cannot logout

Haha, that Venom was me :3 Fun times, op champ :>

Back