• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Classic PRE 7.0

@Maps
I did some researches with @kay
Flute room was on -4 under stone place on deeper fibula (before revamp), this one on north from entrance was called a ghoul room, Karr Chaos speaking about in article about Fibula 5.0

Also Merc's GH had cellars on -2, maybe these rooms were treasure rooms or something like this.
Cyclops spawn exists for a while and was on east from their GH, spot was hidden by a tree

@Maps
I did some researches with @kay
Flute room was on -4 under stone place on deeper fibula (before revamp), this one on north from entrance was called a ghoul room, Karr Chaos speaking about in article about Fibula 5.0

Also Merc's GH had cellars on -2, maybe these rooms were treasure rooms or something like this.
Cyclops spawn exists for a while and was on east from their GH, spot was hidden by a tree
Its a shame that cipsoft dont give a fuck about documenting and releasing all those maps images and changes for the public.
They indeed dont give a fuck about their history game, only that typical "since 1997" text and thst is it.

Its a shame that cipsoft dont give a fuck about documenting and releasing all those maps images and changes for the public.
They indeed dont give a fuck about their history game, only that typical "since 1997" text and thst is it.
Seek and you will find

take a look at the detailed information karr chaos is gathering on alpha and beta updates, maps included

"An older exponential level system was replaced by the linear progression system of today which allowed players to gain levels faster. This decision would later prove to be a serious mistake as faster leveling broke the game in unexpected ways, requiring constant content tweaks that now have become very noticeable 25 years, and 2000 levels later."
Dermot would also provide you with a quest involving a hidden Flute in the deeper part of the dungeon which was a unique spawn at the time. In exchange for the Flute he would give you a Devils Helmet which was a significantly worse reward as it was lootable, so many kept the Flute as a prized possession and never turned it in to Dermot.

Seek and you will find

take a look at the detailed information karr chaos is gathering on alpha and beta updates, maps included

I think you dont get the point tho.
None of those sources are official sources, that being the case, you will never be able to take it as a fact but just as a reference. So its not about seek and you will find, its more like seek and you will get an approach.

Oh hahha. I thought it was the floor below. never mind then
flute room was on -4, not on -1 nor -2
here (this is parsed leaked 7.7 map with some minimap from uknown source but I verified that most of these places existed in past)
In topleft you can see minimap, it's a part of fibula dungeon before revamp, also if you go to -4 with "-" button you would see flute room remains on minimap

this is how flute room looked:
xgby83V.png

(dont mind orange dot, it's pointer from website)

flute room was on -4, not on -1 nor -2
here (this is parsed leaked 7.7 map with some minimap from uknown source but I verified that most of these places existed in past)
In topleft you can see minimap, it's a part of fibula dungeon before revamp, also if you go to -4 with "-" button you would see flute room remains on minimap

this is how flute room looked:
xgby83V.png

(dont mind orange dot, it's pointer from website)
Uknown source? Where is this from? @kay share the gold!!

Here's a direct copy of what we can see on the minimap.

View attachment 67021View attachment 67022
yeah, penis room
afaik only one doors needed the key, but where the right key was is unknown
@EDIT
@Sizaro you went too wild with dungeon, there wasnt any wall in stone room, it was just like merge with old minimap with new one
flute room could look like yours but DF absolutely didnt look alike then.

also there was no rope spot in stone room, it was just a hole like rest out there

Last edited:
So this is not actually a wall?

1649886409711.png

And is it more like this?

1649886529164.png1649886544405.png
Post automatically merged:

I also have this.
1649887151060.png
Post automatically merged:

Found more parts of Fibula dungeon
1649888672340.png1649888693641.png

Last edited:
So this is not actually a wall?

It's an overlap from the old minimap with the new one. That room and the one below with the dragons used to be bigger.
00Hi.jpg

You making those maps yourself based on minimaps? I tried too find info on that white tiled big room on the last image (with the stones in the center), couldn't find any image, only text saying all there was there was a single ghould spawn that people used to train.

Last edited:
It's an overlap from the old minimap with the new one. That room and the one below with the dragons used to be bigger.
00Hi.jpg

You making those maps yourself based on minimaps? I tried too find info on that white tiled big room on the last image (with the stones in the center), couldn't find any image, only text saying all there was there was a single ghould spawn that people used to train.
Okay this makes it almost impossible to replicate, there seems to be some kind of building also to the left of the stone room.

I love this thread so much, decided to check this forum again and was not disappointed. I hope you guys can make a pre 7.1 map :) like it did with 7.1 thats when I started playing tibia :)

Back