• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DemzOT : The Beginning

xkev86x

Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all this OT is under construction and the reason for this thread is that i am looking for positive feedback as in what to do and what not to do, what would be cool and what not.

DemzOT.

The basic idea is to create yet another OT with staged exp and based on the real map. But with far more custom patches..

Custom areas

some examples :

Inquisition quest [ Heretic Mode ]
Once you triumphed the inquisition quest you are eligable to try and complete the same quest in heroic mode. This means harder mobs and a slighty modified path. For example : Hellgorak will not have the standard 30K HP, his room will be taken over by Overlord Hellgorak who will be even more powerfull. By finishing this quest you will have the ability to upgrade your inq items ! Also a heretic mode of the Pits of inferno, Annihilator, Demon Helmet quest and even the Banshee quest can be done !

The Path to the Ring
Based on the famous Lord of the Ring story you will undergo a journey starting at the city of Hobbits. From here you will go in the mines of moria , passing lothlorien, helping the war at helms deep. Leading gollum through all these places for ultimately reaching Gondor and defeating Sauron. Its not a normal quest to just start and get the reward but more a whole experience which you will not complete in some hours only. You will need to collect items to proceed at some points, defeating sub Bosses etc.. but most importantly you will need a fellowship to complete it all. The rewards vary from Spells and gold to items and upgrades and even the ability to get an extra outfit.

The Will of the Reptile
When reaching level 100 you will have - almost like a vocation - the choice to start the Will of the Reptile. In this quest you will have to choose a reptile faction ( Dragons / Serpents / Lizards ) and through a series of missions proove yourself worthy to get a certain rank within your Reptile Faction. The available ranks are :

King, Queen
Prince, Princess
Grand Duke, Grand Duchess
Duke, Duchess
Margrave, Margravine
Viscount, Viscountess
Reeve
Peasant

As you proceed proving yourself for the rank you will get rewards like for example : The right to hunt on your factions special designed hunting grounds, buy specially designed houses, items , etc.. To ultimately be able to buy the Castle of your faction and live in it like a king with private teleports to hunting spots, your own depot , etc etc.. Ofcourse every faction will have several bosses to beat.

Vampire Hideout
Just as in real tibia you will have the honour of fighting the Vampire bosses and hereby have the ability to gain Vampire Tokens. The Vampire bosses will be reachable by some quests and can only be done once per day / per person to prevent someone farming vampire tokens. The tokens on the other hand can be used in the vampire shop to buy items and special benefits ..

The best of the best (partly pvp)
On DemzOT you will have the opportunity to proove yourself among others. There will be a series quests for guilds only where they will have to proove themself worthy to be crowned TOPGUILD. A TOPGUILD has to maintain their position on a regular base and will need to win wars, complete heretic quests, conquer raids and defeat Heretic Archdemons to get a good ranking and getting the rewards and benefits for it.

Ofcourse more things are designed and being prepared as you read this but i wont spoilt too much of it.

Apart from this I can say that i am looking to buy a domain and a dedicated host to launch the server and any tips or help on this will be welcome :) In my professional life im a programmer and i have currently the time and dedication ready to make this OT great. For the moment there will be only 1 GM/GOD and that will be me to prevent corruption like in many other OTs is a big problem.

Some basic info:

exp
From 1 Till 50 Is 150x
From 51 Till 100 Is 100x
From 101 Till 150 Is 50x
From 151 Till 200 Is 20x
From 201 Till 250 Is 7x
From 251 Is 3x

skills
rateSkill = 90
rateLoot = 2
rateMagic = 20

outfits
Most outfits are available, some have to be earned in quests
All addons will need to be collected as in real tibia.

raids
Almost al real tibia raids are present, people who completed all heretic quests can visit Heroic Lands where Heretic Raids will happen.

As a final note:
Any help,tips and comments are welcome. The OT is nearly complete, ready to be launched at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

:D

Enjoy
:thumbup:

Back