• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Different Map for: [9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Freezer

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm quite new to this all, but I finally worked out how to stat a server + acc page, all works quite fine! But the basic included map-pack of the Server: "[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)" Is quite small, NPC's are not working etc. I'm to lazy to create a huge map :| I just want to have it running :)

Is there a working map which I could use for the distribution? A RL-Map would be cool. I tried to mess around with some map/data-packs but then after loading the server I get just error messages I really don't know how to put this all together :/...
I don't know which maps are compatible with the distributions :/
Just want to have a cool server running >.<.

I hope someone can help me with this kind of issue.

Freezer Of Death

You can use whatever map you want, just open it in RME and press tab "map" and press properties and change map version to 9.60 if you using that etc.

Look in maps board to find any map to use ! Maps

Thank you for the fast answer :)
I figured it also out how to get the maps running (it works), if I add to the 9.60 Server the "World.otbm" I can log in and run with my GOD account everywhere :). My main problem is it, to add the "Data" stuff like quests, actions. I get then tons of error messages while I load my server :/ .

Isn't there any "working" solution, if you know what I mean? A working Server with a nice map would be cool.

Last edited:
Downloading any map will have problems ofc. You should work on fixing them bro Dl+run servers sometimes needs some effort too, although they are still bad.

Look for a small map you like, if there any errors or problems post them. Most maps won't cause problems unless you don't have the NPCs or monsters in the map. But by adding them would solve the problem.

No, it doesn't matter which version the map is as long as it's not from a higher client, you can set it later to a different version in Remere with Map, Properties and then Client Version.

I'm glad that you try to help me. But I tried some servers now and maps, but it's not that what I've wanted... Could you give me maybe a link to some servers which work + including a nice map? :/
I really don't want to noob around. But it's kinda hard for me to get it. There are so much different maps, servers and all the stuff >.<. I hope you understand.

Best is to download a server and look for a map you like to add in the server. You can expect most servers will work fine when you download it, but a complete map isn't included most of the time. Best is to look in Maps, the threads there should have a picture of the maps, so you can look if there is anything you like. What you can also do, is for example download a city and paste spawns/others maps around it and like this create a bit your own map.

Last edited:
If the problem with your map is all the creature errors then you need to find creature xml files and their scripts to put in your monster folder. once you do all that youll see the errors disappearing by the dozen.
For example if you dont have the elf arcanist monster and you have 300 elf arcanists on a real map it will show an error for every single elf arcanist on the map.
If you put its line on the monster XML and then its script in the correct spot. All 300 errors are instantly gone.

Hiho :)
Monsters was'nt really my problem :D.

But my biggest problems are still scripts/actions in maps. I tried a RL map and got tons of errors becuz of wrong actions/script, also not working quests like Anihilator, POI.
Maybe I start a own map, would be sooooooo cool to host a 8.60 RL map, but that's nearly impossible with my knowledge. :/

EDIT:

I think I found something. I Like the "Pyre, Gengia, Oken" Maps, I will put those together and make a custom thing I guess. :)

Last edited:
Back