• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Download section

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Well, I won't hide any word, so if you're religious, get away.
If this thread gets deleted as some of my harrasive posts, I'll make it again, so mind clicking 'DELETE'. Also, I prefer an INFRACTION than hidden voice, because I care about this forum.

I am strongly embarassed by the 'NO EDIT' action. Its impossible to work at forum without EDIT option for scripters, people who modify their threads, etc. Honestly, move your fucking asses!
Do what you should instead of organizing unjudged map competitions, changing names, spamming around and dumping on the hard work to easiest way. For what the HECK this forum has 1, 2, 3... 11 GLOBAL MODERATORS where even half isn't doing anything? Everything you do could be handled easily by 2-3 _GOOD_ global moderators. Rather than making terrible hit and hard life for at least 50-200 users you should leave your positions and let someone who will do the job. Fill out your moderator positions, because with 2, yeah, none will handle since globals are only sitting farting around.

Remove this stupid lock and move your damn asses or add a per-forum-limit of editing own post (basicaly its impossible at this moment I think, but if Talaturen would want he should surely find few modifications at vbulletin.org)

tkx, bye

PS. Oh, and btw, who the fuck is that junk 'WYZR'?

Last edited:
I hereby, officially, second his statement.

Yea but the question remains, who the h~~k is Whyzzer?

I fully second the statement as well!

Xenios and Empty do their duties, unlike others..
Quite a few Global Moderators do not really do anything, but spam around and post senseless posts. I reported quite a few of them in the last few days..

Elf is fully right and this seriously is not a possible way for a forum, that is as big as Otland..

Well spoken Elf!

I mostly notice Empty and Xenios...

Snel pUpie only eat candy :S And I notice Jester yesterday when he agree I am negative but he never see me :mad:

Solution:
Kick the inactive global mods and promote me to Global Mod... smart eh?!

I mostly notice Empty and Xenios...

Snel pUpie only eat candy :S And I notice Jester yesterday when he agree I am negative but he never see me :mad:

Solution:
Kick the inactive global mods and promote me to Global Mod... smart eh?!

You would atleast do a good position in the scripting section :).
(Acki here) <3

Anyway, I think we should able to edit our posts as well, if it was possible that only those who obtained the trust could edit their posts..
Global Moderators would still have to verify the posts and each time you edit, a message will be sent to the respective Moderator.

It's a little much, but might work out smoother on that way..

<trying to edit my post>

edit:
<works>

edit 2:
This was my 500th post o.o

Last edited:
yeh what they talking about o_O

elf is button name "Edit" is not polish "editza" ehauheuea

its because of security noobaks!!

if i put link no virus they scan "free pls all download" then i edit new link hexx0r ò.ó

The "no edit button" in the download section was mean that you can't re-upload the links with viruses after it was scanned and validated by moderators. But yes, I can see this system is annoying when you can't edit your posts when you want to change something.

@Elf: It's a constructive complaint and we appreciate that you care about Otland. We will see and decide what the best thing is to do.

Last edited:
The "no edit button" in the download section was mean that you can re-upload the links with viruses after it was scanned and validated by moderators. But yes, I can see this system is annoying when you can't edit your posts when you want to change something.

@Elf: It's a constructive complaint and we appreciate that you care about Otland. We will see and decide what the best thing is to do.

Dear Colandus :)

I was talking about his (erp0ts) post. In fact about editing your post with other information or indeed a new link, if needed. Of course it's a good way to re-attache a virus, yet it's the duty of the Moderators to check so. My suggestion still remains, that the assigned Moderator should get a private message, as soon as someone edited it. Then he needs to approve the edit and then it'd be edited and not before.

This is the most secure way and still more usefull than it is now :)

There're more assigned moderators + global moderators, so I guess it won't be a pm, but via quick moderation on the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back