• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Scale Mail

Bonestorm

Reaction score
01:14 You see a dragon scale mail (Arm:15).
It weighs 114.00 oz.

Looted it a couple hours after I looted rh. I think im the first for the DSM?

firstdsmbonestorm.jpg

Last edited:
Niice :p
I got the suckiest eq on the server ;)

its a modified client if u must know. but thanks for accusing me of using NG anyway. no point in arguing with you guys since im a "liar" right

its a modified client if u must know. but thanks for accusing me of using NG anyway. no point in arguing with you guys since im a "liar" right

So you mean you wasted time just so you could change the tibia client so it looks like tibiabot every picture you take?

Worse... Lie... Ever...

GrAtZ man!, i cant believe you finally looted it.
Dont hear them, if you like to be more organized and they like to have a mess its their problem.

Wojs~

Gz with the dsm.. but bp - 1 is ng.. I admit ive been using it myself on both ot's and tibia, but not on this serv tho. and ng got bp - 1, bp - 2 etc..

Nobody modifies their client to show "bp - 1". Though, if you give me one good reason why "you modified it" ill belive you.

Sry mate, you're busted.. you busted yourself.

Let's face the fact. Most people here use a bot of some kind.

Don't lie and don't go proclaiming your self-righteousness because no matter how you look at it, that is a statistic fact.

The question is not whether or not a bot was used, but whether it was abused. The true reason a bot is a ban-offense is because people will simply make a character and leave it on auto-attack all night long while honest players do things the fair way.

That I disagree with.

However, as long as the player is aware, online, active, and not surpassing their personal ability to play the game, I do not consider this to be as serious of a situation. Considering the amount of time I've spent speaking with Bonestorm and the fact that he's always been responsive, it's an offense on a completely separate level than that of a cave-botter.

Slap on the wrist? Sure. You shouldn't use macros, discontinue it immediately. Monitor player activity randomly over a period of time to verify that the bot activity has ceased.

Permanent (or any) ban? That's a bit extreme. Let's focus that towards the afk bots who really deserve it.

Last edited:
however you look at it it's still cheating, even if 99% of the gamers used a bot of some kind it would still be cheating.

I'm not saying "you should ban him for it" or anything, that's not even for me to decide, but what should be done is making sure that the bot isn't abused to kill players or monsters way out of his skill level.... correct?

but still, grats on the DSM :)

however you look at it it's still cheating, even if 99% of the gamers used a bot of some kind it would still be cheating.

I'm not saying "you should ban him for it" or anything, that's not even for me to decide, but what should be done is making sure that the bot isn't abused to kill players or monsters way out of his skill level.... correct?

but still, grats on the DSM :)

Banning 1 player for using a bot wont disencourage anyone else!.
The fact that he got caught breaking the servers rules...(If they are the rules) justifies a punnishment, although that is just my opinion!.
I used to attack a player with a sd and mlvl 20, on my gm char to see if they auto heal. *maybe 2-3times to be sure!*. if they did i would kill that person as punnishment! if they didnt i would then heal them and appologise!.(maybe give a coconut :p)
That was my way of finding out if he/she was a botter.
I lost the war with botters on my server. so i let them do as they wanted. Funny enough my server ended up the best UK server ever! now closed (no time to run it):confused: Named: Guild Wars(AKA Death by Storm)

Banning 1 player for using a bot wont disencourage anyone else!.
The fact that he got caught breaking the servers rules...(If they are the rules) justifies a punnishment, although that is just my opinion!.
I used to attack a player with a sd and mlvl 20, on my gm char to see if they auto heal. *maybe 2-3times to be sure!*. if they did i would kill that person as punnishment! if they didnt i would then heal them and appologise!.(maybe give a coconut :p)
That was my way of finding out if he/she was a botter.
I lost the war with botters on my server. so i let them do as they wanted. Funny enough my server ended up the best UK server ever! now closed (no time to run it):confused: Named: Guild Wars(AKA Death by Storm)
yeh, that's why i don't think he should be banned, i admit i've used bots before, but not the ones that auto-hunt, just ones as a backup incase my mouse messes up or anything when i'm hunting, but pvp i like to train my skills with and not use ghay bots, or it's pointless lol

Back