• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

drustr.. BREAKING RULES AGAIN!

The Onee

Reaction score
hes botting in vip training monks. chipp saw it but said he cant kick botters anymore. so. please come deal with this.. hes a constant rule breaker..

damn i always wondered where he was lmao, very far nw i knew vip, but whem i msg him he never responds :/

wow

Still rideing my dick nice....
loll The one Chip also cought u botting a while back and tped u to the temple ;]?
So u bot too so get off my dick about me botting Who doesnt bot.
cuz i knwo u didnt get 128 axeing by moveing your char every 5 mins ;]?like i said on the other post mabey u did tibia is your life ;p

The one your getting your ass owned left and right by druster why dont you say something back?

rebel your just mad another knight out leveled yours, thats what you said about blaze, you hypocrit, its the exact same thing, BLAZE BOTS BAN HIM, fuck this ot BLAZE BOTS, as he was lvl 300 and outlvling you, that is why you killed your knight :O, now he's higher level than you so your angry at him

Idc about blaze or the one
Im the only knight in this fucking server that can get passed 300 with no bot. I rooked my ek cuz i started a sorc and i thought i was done playing rebel. Then after like 5 days i decided to play rebel again. so be quiet you dont know me. Im not mad at the one for being higher. He was against us in war and i hate him. Its just coincidende that hes a knight.. now be quiet

wow you make tibia sound so hardcore for a 2d pixeled game, LMAO, if your in war in game you shouldn't hate eachother its for fun, its not like your america and we are mexico and we are actually killing people in real life..zzzzzzzzz

Wow that was by far the stupidest post iv ever seen..
I hate the one big deal ? Im not allowed to hate ppl in a game?
The one sucks he had me trapped between vip area and the trainers and i had a skull 7+ mages shooting me and they all failed ^.^ ahaha omg was funniest thing ever. And i STILL got away. I wanna see someone get 315 no bot ;p bitch

i seen that you only survived cause the mages stopped shooting when zigsta attacked them, he kept draining all there mana so basically it was 2v1 on you only, and sii negro wasnt even atking

Thats cuz sii negro sii is my friend
ziggzta wasnt draining anyones mana
they were all sding me and i lived
The one sucks at pvp we fought him in yalahar and owned his team
They RAN AGAIN

lets get facts straight. we fought in yalahar. boom died once. and we killed like 5 of ur kids and had others pz glitching.

btw. it was about 7 v 3. my side being the 3. lol

Back