• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@dzumor

Russel

Reaction score
Since im not playing much lately cuz X reasons, i just can play ends of weekends,
So im here to ask if there is any chance to get a fight agaisnt your team the 'Prolacks', like a 15 vs 15, eqeual numbers i dunno :p, not a fucking full team cuz we are not that many atm.

And i wont been playing so often so atleast I want to rook my character on battles whenever is possible. :)

The only day i can play is saturday in the mornings, so let me know if we can fix a fight :D

No rush

i got ur back men.. as always.. im not playing cuz im kinda "working" lol, but i will figure it out how come 2 fight with u guys, loyal till the end <3

I pass 2 fucking hard exam on this holy shit day so i can play little more !
But i leave req~~~and make my own guild Patriots i will get max 7 people and fight with everyone

Codon why you want to fight eqeual numbers now? Before ob was always like 15 of us vs 25 or more of you? However your idea is very nice and I'm looking forward for it to happen.

Back