• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Editing my server! Need you again!

Sawyer

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Aye! Need help again!

Right after god has sent one of his angels on earth to assist me in my sorrow, just after I compiled all my stuff and created my GM, I decided to edit my Forgotten Server. To put some custom stuff which required C++ editing.

I have no problems with C++ editing. You follow the instructions. I'm good for that.

BUT : It appears that modifying downloaded sources wasn't changing my server at all. So I wondered, how can I "extract" the source out of my .EXE? How can I make modifications in the C++ and H files of my server? Or how do I find them?

And then, again, I request the help of one of you.
Sawyer.

So what do you propose?

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't my question quite simple? How to edit my TFS sources.
I downloaded the data stuff and the .exe, I can lunch it and it works, but how can I edit sources if they are not in the file? Must I download new sources? If yes, where do I put them?

Last edited:
Back