• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Eldin Projects - Hoster and Webdesigner (AAC) (Hoster Found)

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Greets!

(hoster found for now)

The time have come to the point where I need a Hoster.
Im a 26 old Male, from Sweden. My intention is to bring the next generation OT servers to life, a task that I wont be able to fullfill unless I can have the servers online to update, balance as well as crushing dem bugs.
The reason im not paying for a Dedicated Hosting Service is simply because A good hoster could make a better work in general as well as fixing more in general. I don't have time and knowledge for everything.

Version and Goals:
I will only work with TFS 1.0 and the latest Tibia Clients.
A server that is online will always have the latest updates, releases will be done once a new bigger update comes to the server that is online.

My projects will be everything from small simple PvP servers, bigger War and RPG servers to totaly Unique projects that wont have much to do with Tibia except the sprites and a few basics. My goal is to release the servers to public here on OTland once they work perfectly.

Shop and Real Cash:
The goal is not to earn money but will have a role as we're spending houndreds or even thousands of hours on these servers and Projects.
A shop will exist but mostly more style of a premium accounts and small booster packs. We wont sell great items or anything that ruins the gameplay/gives a huge advantage if you pay, I'll make my own perfect system. A perfect system and gameplay will bring money in the end even if its not our goal. The money will go to my paypal account where I then decide amount/% to send for Hoster, Mappers, Scripters and ofcourse some possible coins for myself as the main Developer. Again, its not a priority and any cash would be seen as a plus, not a guarantee.

My RookWar version will be first in line and hopefully hosted in about 2-4 weeks.
If you make a good job, you will get to host the next project as well and so on. (If you want)
The DeathMatch and RaceWars Projects are almost complete, also working on Apocalypse.

RookWar is 100% complete except that Im about to update it to the latest client as well as improve a few things. The server will have the normal Tibia Vocations but modified, the entire Rook has been invaded with main Monsters and holds Quests, Mounts and Addons. Most people wont get over lvl 50 and the idea is to both explore and have "low lvl wars".

DeathMatch is a pure PvP-E server that was 100% complete, I do however want to re-work alot to make it a perfect War server.

RaceWars will be unique Races and Classes that lives in a set town, you lvl up and have great Wars. The server is complete to 80% but needs the TFS 1.0 to get fully released in order to make a main script for a world event.

Apocalypse has yet not been revelaed but will follow a Questline with a new Style of GamePlay, its not Tibia. More to come!

I have about 10 Projects in my mind but will ofcourse complete one at a time.

What I expect you to do:
-Be able to compile the TFS 1.0 server yourself as I will send you the "datapack". (Will have to be compiled to your type of operation System anyway)
-Be able to set up a AAC with highscores and shop. Any other webside options you can handle for TFS 1.0 is a great plus. (Note that websides are my weak link so I wont be able to help you with anything except texts and how I want it)
-Play yourself to support the server and its community. (GM, normal character or both)
-A plus if you have any knowledge of preventing DDoS attacks.
-Have "good" writing skills in English, Swedish is a big plus ofcourse.
-Writing down feedback that is given so we can improve the servers.
-Ofcourse have a lagfree environment.
-Use Skype and OTland as Contact, SMS too if you live in Sweden.
-Keep the server online during the time people plays, a dead server wont demand host.

As you obviously will have the "chance/power" to manipulate certain things, I feel that I must note a few things.

Limits and consiquenses:
-You may not give the servers nor scripts to ANYONE unless I released it.
-You may not give anyone any type of boosts, that includes yourself.
-You may not give anyone any type of items, that includes yourself.
-You may not teleport your personal characters or others.
-As you have the map and scripts, you may not do bigger/secret quests first or tell anyone about it.
-You may not trigger raids and events unless we talked about it.
-The Game systems should work by itself so you may not ban people unless they go against certain rules that we set. (Like Hard insults, DDoS attacks or Botting)
-I have trusted the wrong people with to much power in the path, if you abuse anything I will not continue anything with you or the server you have, nor will you be given a second chance.
(To prevent any tease, you will probably be set with a GM until you earn my trust)

What you will gain:
-All my Projects with the latest updates.
-Be a part of Eldin Projects.
-(10)?% of possible income.
-A great experience and development.
-Have the possibility to host the servers yourself with my latest updates if I don't want any server online at a moment while working on a new project or so. You may then set the server however you want and earn any income 100% to yourself.

If anything seems unclear, should be added or doesn't sound fair, feel free to write and ask or note about it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
Hard to say, the servers Im creating will however be everything from small 1 city war servers to big real map types.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Not interested in joining your project, didnt you have the server running with the dungeons which reminded of diablo ?
I would like to design your webside for a fee tho, feel free to pm me

Hoster Found.
I would like to thank everyone who sent an answer to my request.
I will contact you if anything changes, thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back