• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot on a custom client

Nethor

Reaction score
I'm posting this a 2nd time because I guess the other thread is posted in the wrong category, well here's the text from the other thread:
Hello, I've been playing an OTS like 2 years ago and this OT had an custom client, it wasn't possible to login there with a Tibia client + IP Changer. It was only possible to login through the custom client --> means it wasn't possible to use Elfbot. Now after around 2 years I'd like to start play this server again but I would like to get Elfbot working on it, back in the time some dude modificated me the client so i could start up Elf on it and it worked very well. But now, after around 2 years I neither have the old client nor contact to the dude which made it for me.

So now I'm asking you, if anyone could modify this client so that I can use Elfbot on it! If you need any further information just pm me!

Back