• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell]

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a 10.98 server and it's giving me this error message on many spells from many monsters, but this is the weird part i can't understand...i went to my old server where monsters had no error like this in console, and for example, attack "paralize" works on every monster, but it's not in spells.xml
so this "paralize" is not in the spells.xml of the old nor the new server, only that in the new server i get this error and in the old one i dont,
so i ask you, what could be the problem? :(
f773faf211ef0d8075fec098f8a3ea38.png

i uploaded my spells.xml in case anyone needs it ;C

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
Your monsters got spell names which doesnt exist.
If you put custom name in attacks server thinks it is scripted spell and you dont have it so it throws error.
Your monsters got spell names which doesnt exist.
If you put custom name in attacks server thinks it is scripted spell and you dont have it so it throws error.

Last edited:
Solution
Re-edited post with the correct photo :oops:

and is there an updated version of this? because i mean, these attacks weren't invented by me, most of these attacks i took them from real monsters, there are also real monsters there

Last edited:
Back