• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the tutorial easier now? I am an old man, I can't compete with you youngsters..
Not yet, still working on final room and then gotta polish it up. Will take a day or 2.

New tutorial and all the bug fixes found with recent days will come with next patch.

Today I bring Patch 0.1.5.5 to live server!
If you make new character you will be able to try out new tutorial I worked on for so long!
Meanwhile the server will stay closed. (making some last changes)

I will open server after I release patch notes on my main thread. Whi World Project

If are interested to see what have I been doing, but don't want to play the game to see it.
Today we will also stream updates on twitch.tv !!
Not sure what time yet, but I will let you all know when we have decided on the time on this thread: whi world videos
If you miss the stream, don't worry. Plans are to record it, edit it and put the highlights on YouTube.

I will be ready around the time this countdown finishes

Today I bring Patch 0.1.5.5 to live server!
If you make new character you will be able to try out new tutorial I worked on for so long!
Meanwhile the server will stay closed. (making some last changes)

I will open server after I release patch notes on my main thread. Whi World Project

If are interested to see what have I been doing, but don't want to play the game to see it.
Today we will also stream updates on twitch.tv !!
Not sure what time yet, but I will let you all know when we have decided on the time on this thread: whi world videos
If you miss the stream, don't worry. Plans are to record it, edit it and put the highlights on YouTube.

I will be ready around the time this countdown finishes
We gotta get you a girl friend :p
Yea yea I'm getting to the work.. i am a slacker i know :p

I'm quite pleased to see that all the new players who have joined Whi World have completed tutorial on their own.
Because, I didn't really make it much easier. I just made it longer and more detailed.

But as soon as tutorial ends you are hit with so much information at once its probably confusing.
And after first encounter you realize it would be so much easier to explore the world with someone else.

As for the confusing part, eventually I will be making Lore system. Basically its like a quest of everything. Quest starts from last tutorial room and finishes when the first Whi World ark is done.
At all times this works as a guide. It will start small like: find help, explore forgotten village, talk to NPC's, etc.
This hopefully will solve the confusing part, because you can simply follow the lore.
And later will keep you in perspective with what is important to achieve and what have you already done.

Whi World is playable and has lot of content to play trough and if you believe in my abilities you know that I could generate even more interesting and unique content quite fast.
But I'm still not done scripting the basic features of the game. So I won't be doing much advertising other than spamming posts in OTLand. If you want to play with someone, you have to find that someone yourself.
I will gladly play with you at some point when I see you online, I got several characters what are looking to be improved (no cheating, all legit!)

In terms of general progress the more someone plays Whi World the faster I can improve it.
When enough PVP has been done, I will make special PVP items to balance it.
When someone is able to progress in PVE, I will continue add more items, monsters and bosses.

Not going make patch notes about them, but few bugs have been found and I have fixed them (hopefully)

Entering into tutorial loot room does not remove your spells (the room with tutorial poles)
After challenge you are no longer teleported back to tutorial xD
You can now look formulas with your spellBook
Campfire mission is counted correctly

Going to do some stocking up and try to do some missions.
If anyone wants, feel free to join :p (next week we are going to try yolo new content with team)

As you may know (if you follow my main thread) soon the youtube video will be rdy and I will get back to scripting.

Also I want to give headsup for next stream session which goal is to loot the rooted catacombs!!
But in order to join up you need to be level 3. And it helps a lot if you have some food stocked up too.

I know that we will gather this weekend, but not sure which date and time. This will decided in few days.

New video is up: https://otland.net/threads/whi-world-videos.231149/page-2#post-2334156

The next stream starts 11.03 (tomorrow) around 19:30 GMT time

Also right now noticed as I wanted to log in. Server was bugged (could not log in).
Not sure why was that, because there were no errors. Maybe IP got changed on host or something. No clue.
But one day you notice something like that, let me know in website or in OTLand. Because server is suppose to be up 24/7

New small patch will come tomorrow!

And started countdown for stream:
red_1457724600.png

oh yea almost forgot. new person in whiteam. @Laur1
Tomorrow i make formal adding like i usually do.. "kinda" for team. and stuff and, post 1. and stuff and yeah. stuff.
i quoted so you see it i cant use railing in the tutorial its bugged or something because it doesnt put me through

https://www.twitch.tv/madcowgerh
this stream shows me that you can stand beside monster so your dummy monster is full of shit. MY OPINION

Last edited:
i quoted so you see it i cant use railing in the tutorial its bugged or something because it doesnt put me through
yep a bug has appaeared with rails.
I removed the bugged rails for now.
I will fix it tomorrow after i wake up along with 15 other things found today xd

what you mean?
i mean your npc told me that i will have to move alot in the game but it doesnt apply to your monster that you made.

PS monsters seem to stuck when they get in some positions with DoAdds like Trees etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back