• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact me if you need an adveristiment in my website (free)
You just need Image + ot name

Visite my website:- Wason-basics.tk

Quite lovely crashes happen very often and there was new bug found in tutorial which in some circumstances made players not able to pass Annoying NPC even if you had rubbish.

Today I spent most of the time trying to find the crash reason.
not updating live server yet because, a lot more minor bugs to fix and it will take around 3 hours to do them. Currently I'm way too tired to continue, so hopefully I get time to finish it up by tomorrow.

Don't forget that if your friend or anybody gets level 3 in game, you can ask them for tutorial skip. If they use command !help while you are online. It will automatically complete the tutorial for you.
Also If you write your character name in this thread and ask for verification code. You are able to skip tutorial on your own and in addition get 10% loot bonus and 5% damage reduction.

Last edited:
tryed this server today and i realy enjoyed playing tutorial and so , learned little bit about this server , it has realy much custom stuff with is , and it looks realy impressing and fun ,

>Patch 0.1.5.3 notes<
Another content update.

Might be last one for now.
Because nobody but dkami has made it to the rooted catacombs yet.

No point of adding more content if players are not able to pass the previous ones xD
Meanwhile I will see what I'm going to do. I have some scripting requests and there is a new war idea what could be turned into whole another server.

Slowly and step by step I soon have all the scripts ready to produce amazing and unique content for all the features my game offers.

Next up, in a day or 2, Whi World will have ranked arena!

You wanted PvP? You will get one. Will it be balanced? Of course not :D but that's why it will be fun too :D
Judging from the pvp results. Pvp gear will be made to balance it and make it more competitive.

To see more information about upcoming arena system visit this post from Whi World main thread.

Tomorrow I will update live servers with PVP! :D

Anyone wants to get owned in Whi World by me?

Woo yesterday finally some PVP action :D
It was quite fun and as said PVP is so unbalanced xD

Lots of bugs found too so I know what I will be doing later today.

Overall, looking good. Either I got to nerf armor in PVP or make PVP items what ignore armor. Because hunters and knights will have hard time dealing damage to players with full gear.

>Patch 0.1.5.4.1 notes<
Putting the bug fix patch out, because the next patch will take some time. (4th tutorial rework)

Had a blast with PVP. Improved it even more. Looking forward to own you even more :D

Actually pick up my post is a lie.

Ikr, no patch in last weekend Oo!?
The next update I'm working on is equal to like 10 quests. So that is why It takes me so long. (although they are not quests)

Put still, going to be chilling on my server, while I'm scripting and still would PVP anyone if they are up for it :)

sweating to get patch out this week.

Is the tutorial easier now? I am an old man, I can't compete with you youngsters..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back