• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternity got owned.

Ilyin

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you all, that Eternity just got pwned, the screenshot tells the truth ^_^

When this picture was taking had only one of our members died, Ewok.

Well, they were like 15? We were 5, :p
We killed some in a place, then we moved, beacouse Eternity ran away, yes it's true! They were trying to escape!
Hahah, post your comments if you want :)

But still, I dont care what ever you guys from eternity says, you guys got to feel owned.
Screenshot_16-06-52.jpg

Just a little screeny of the frags.
sorry for the really really bad quality ^_^

If they were 15 players how can they loose? they cant even loose properly, i have to say one thing, hi ventrilo yes bye

If they were 15 players how can they loose? they cant even loose properly, i have to say one thing, hi ventrilo yes bye

We dont have time for this noobs, i came they died
We have war with two teams, and we are winning big time, allow him to thinks that his sick

Sure you might got 2 teames against you, but we were the only ones online, so Well, not really whole Eternity that got owned, but still, you guys came, died, escaped, came again :p

Crush got pwned ^^

...then you all died.

We were about 6..

Illuminati isnt in Eternity or even our vent

I dont even know who Lullann is too...

You also killed Zu and Crush before any of the rest of our team were there and you had much more than 5 :D

...so yeah you fail, bye.

Last edited:
Huehuehue, we killed zu,crush 1x and jakuberg 1x when the team was there, Lullann isn't in Eternity I see Illuminati either, but...

We killed crush first, then the whole team came about 15 pers, and then we killed crush and jakuberg and Zu :)

nah u killed zu before the team showed, and we wernt 15 we wernt even 10. Then u killed a few of us, then all died.

Back