• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe] 8.54 Tietz-Online [Staged EXP]

Tietz

Reaction score
Server Information

Server Rates

• 8 - 50 = 100 x exp
  • 51 - 75 = 75 x exp
  • 76 - 100 = 50 x exp
  • 101 - 150 = 25 x exp
  • 151 + = 10 x exp

• 10x Skill Rate
  • 20x Magic Rate
  • 3x Loot Rate
Tietz-Online is an RPG server. The story over this server is based on the corruption of the fabric of time. A short introduction has been written...

"They say a tear in the fabric of time itself, is Gods way of summoning the apocalypse. Tietz...The planet named after the God himself...The planet that worships everything the mighty Tietz stands for...The last surviving planet since the corruption of the fabric of time. But for how long...?

The tear in the fabric of time has caused time to attempt to heal itself. How does it do this you ask?...By consuming everything inside it... Tietz is the last surviving planet left in the entire solar system. Some say it's Anti-matter, other say it's the Apocalypse... All we know is creatures that are not welcome to our planet have invaded it, with only one objective... To destroy everything.

Planet Tietz is calling the help of anyone that can provide any assistance. Join us in our battle to save planet Tietz, before it's too late... While you sit there reading this message of urgent help, the Anti-matter, the Apocalypse, whatever you wish to call it, grows stronger by the minute. Help us slay the wretched beasts that have been sent here to test us...Let us succeed where all other planets have failed...Let us come out...Victorious
"

The map has been based off a Yur OT's map which is being edited to fit the needs of the story of Tietz, so obviously we give credit to Yur OT's for helping us start our journey.​

Either way, we hope you come and join us on Tietz, everyone is very welcome. If possible it would be nice of you guys to report bugs and suggestions if you have any, aswell as give us ideas for new quests we could add, hopefully this will turn out to be a good Open Tibia server.

Last edited:
I just started and it seems promising :)

Nice detailed custom map, trainers though. But skills are slow so I hope gm/god watches so it wont get filled with afk botters.

I believe in this server, it's got potential! Especially with a mid low exp like 10x :)

Thank you, we kept the exp rather low so we wouldn't get like, level 400's, running around any time soon because we havn't planned out what to add for the higher levels yet. Any suggestions would be nice, especially quest ideas. x)

First of all you can boost knight's exura spell just a bit, cause at lvl 17 with ml 4 I heal 9-10 which is WAY to low :S

Quests, I can say. Do hidden, npc quests. Not just get into a hunting ground and get behind a door.

First of all you can boost knight's exura spell just a bit, cause at lvl 17 with ml 4 I heal 9-10 which is WAY to low :S

Quests, I can say. Do hidden, npc quests. Not just get into a hunting ground and get behind a door.

I think i've fixed the healing problems but you could check again to see if it needs to be a little higher. I was wondering what people would think if i made the server PVP-Enforced? I think it would suit the apocalyptic scenario of the story behind the server, everyone killing eachother and all that. Tell me what you think...

What sort of experience would you guys prefer? I'm thinking of making it slightly easier for the players, maybe making a teleport room or something, i've noticed alot of people don't quite like looking around for things lol.

I'll consider pvp enforced soon. I guess that's a no for the teleport room, are there any suggestions on how to improve?

Last edited:
Sees good so far, the mapping is GREAT, though I think it might be *too* great.

It looks like you spent sh*t tonnes of time on it, which, IMHO, could've been spent better other places...

Also, lose all the non-fantasy stuff, like the NPCs named Lil Wayne and such. That doesn't belong, especially since the low rates encourage this to be an ROG server.

But keep the Tribute thing, it may not fit, but it sure as hell is deserved.

Also, make the stuff right outside easier. I went to look around, killed two tigers, and suddenly I see dragon lords. Walk back to town and take damage from a Beholder. >_> I didn't go very far AT ALL.

Also, you should make custom vocations... I know it seems like a big challenge, but it isn't that hard to add another voc or two, then spend a while balancing them... At the very least, rename the current vocations.

/yousaidanyideasforimprovements.

Also, NO TELEPORT ROOM.

Last edited:
I think you should make the spawns more spread out. When you exit the city to the south there is a ton of spawns just piled on top of eachother. Lots of them dont even fit in.

Yeah, nevermind, this server sucks. Was looking around town, and I ran into a minotaur gaurd.

Man, whoever placed the spawns SUCKS AT LIFE. No, really, there is ZERO logic in ANY spawn I've seen so far.

Also, I can;t get a friggin' axe. Thats cool, Now I have a sword skill of 32... and I HATE using swords.

Also, the temple isn't a PZ. Good call.. oh wait, no TERRIBLE call. But understandable, because I'm sure whoever made it is the same braindead guy that decided to put mino guards INSIDE THE CITY.

This server is TERRIBLE.

I've boosted the loot rate up to 3x. Added access to a new city, Seraphim. Spawns in there are accessible by visiting Father Spawny, a priest gifted powers to help battle the apoacalypse. There will be undead raids in that city every so often aswell as the city of Lynn.

Sucks at life? Someone clearly has some issues to deal with. Visit your therapist you're taking this game WAY too seriously. The minotaur problem has been dealt with.

The temple is most deffinately a PZ.

By the way i'm going to say it here. If you're some 12 year old kid that cries after every death please don't even bother reading any further. Tibia is a game, it shouldn't be taken as seriously as Dinjaga takes it here.

Yeah, nevermind, this server sucks. Was looking around town, and I ran into a minotaur gaurd.

Man, whoever placed the spawns SUCKS AT LIFE. No, really, there is ZERO logic in ANY spawn I've seen so far.

Also, I can;t get a friggin' axe. Thats cool, Now I have a sword skill of 32... and I HATE using swords.

Also, the temple isn't a PZ. Good call.. oh wait, no TERRIBLE call. But understandable, because I'm sure whoever made it is the same braindead guy that decided to put mino guards INSIDE THE CITY.

This server is TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
Ha. Actually, I only died once, and that was after I was smart enough to put all my stuff in the depot.

And as for the kid thing... man, gotta love the fallback plan of calling everyone on the internet who doesn't agree with you a kid... classic, no?

And the fact that there was a mino problem in the first place is simply HILARIOUS. I mean, if it was just that, that'd be fine. But the fact that the SECOND MONSTER I SEE after making a new character is a dragon lord... laughable.

Clearly you are just terrible at design; spawn placement isn't super easy, I'm not saying it is. But it's HARD to place spawns as terribly as whomever placed these.

Oh, and the loot rate doesn't matter... after hunting for a few hours last night, I found out that the loot-buying NPC wasn't even there!

All that struggle of hunting with an attack 10 ax (because, it's not cool to give knights choices anymore!), for naught.

I'm not saying I expect your server to be perfect. I do understand that servers, and all online games, are constant works in progress. But yours has so many ridiculous errors that it really makes me wonder if you yourself have even logged in.

Also, I like how we all said no teleports, exploring is more fun and... you make a teleport NPC. Good job listening to your playerbase, your OT should be a hit in no time.

No i believe in calling someone that has to result in real life based insults just because you died on a game, a kid. You're clearly rather ignorant because I pointed this out, one post prior to this one.

Ha. Actually, I only died once, and that was after I was smart enough to put all my stuff in the depot.

And as for the kid thing... man, gotta love the fallback plan of calling everyone on the internet who doesn't agree with you a kid... classic, no?

And the fact that there was a mino problem in the first place is simply HILARIOUS. I mean, if it was just that, that'd be fine. But the fact that the SECOND MONSTER I SEE after making a new character is a dragon lord... laughable.

Clearly you are just terrible at design; spawn placement isn't super easy, I'm not saying it is. But it's HARD to place spawns as terribly as whomever placed these.

Oh, and the loot rate doesn't matter... after hunting for a few hours last night, I found out that the loot-buying NPC wasn't even there!

All that struggle of hunting with an attack 10 ax (because, it's not cool to give knights choices anymore!), for naught.

I'm not saying I expect your server to be perfect. I do understand that servers, and all online games, are constant works in progress. But yours has so many ridiculous errors that it really makes me wonder if you yourself have even logged in.

Also, I like how we all said no teleports, exploring is more fun and... you make a teleport NPC. Good job listening to your playerbase, your OT should be a hit in no time.

Actually, I posted all that BEFORE I even died. Ask Goron The Hunter.

But it doesn't matter. I like how you made good, concise arguments against all my points...

Oh wait.

EDIT: grammar.

How about some suggestions instead of insulting?
(Place spawn X further south,...)

Ontopic: Custom map, low exp, developing stage, I'm on it :peace:

Fact remains you took a pixelated game so seriously you felt the need to attempt to use real life based insults. So why on earth would i have to make "good, concise, arguments" against all your points?

Book a couple of hours with your therapist, then try playing the game again. Then if you still get angry and your ickle wickle feelings get hurt, go back and uninstall the client. Because seriously, your attitude isn't healthy.

Actually, I posted all that BEFORE I even died. Ask Goron The Hunter.

But it doesn't matter. I like how you made good, concise arguments against all my points...

Oh wait.

EDIT: grammar.

Back