• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe | Sweden] 8.54 Selesnya.mine.nu | Custom Evolutions | Wars and tons of quest

We have on of the best Evolutions Maps I've ever seen

Thanks Kenk for helping us out :]

Come and play

Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz alot of time whitout seein a custmos map all are map rl 8.54 whit zao and rates of 150- gz ^_^

Server signatures

signature.php

Signature of a real player

sorry but antigua even if it was only a real map was way better -.- evolution "custom map" with teleports ¿wft? i don't get the point of the server sorry ;u

sorry but antigua even if it was only a real map was way better -.- evolution "custom map" with teleports ¿wft? i don't get the point of the server sorry ;u

Why did you take Natalas Town? You also edited my temple,edited my tp room. You also tracked several spawn that I've made.

i think you've made the wrong quote? i edited your map? how?

edit: you are confusing or something, i'm not into making servers or maps or anything from years ago just playing some ot servers and not much

i think you've made the wrong quote? i edited your map? how?

edit: you are confusing or something, i'm not into making servers or maps or anything from years ago just playing some ot servers and not much

What are you talking about?

Patch Information

- Xodet (Rune NPC) Now sells manarunes

- Server will now save every 24 hours (12:00 AM)

- Increased Skill rates by 5x (35x)

- Revamped Nova (Main city)

weru.png

- Exiting the city
asfg.png

New quest are coming too!!
So stay tuned ;]

Enjoy!
Chris (diviinoo)

fuck sake u cant even play on this server its lagging like hell and right now i can do any quest without monsters attcaking me lol

Back