• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Exoria RPG Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ist

Reaction score
General.

Map is based on keeperOT I bought tho I've implemented a lot of things.

The Map.

This is an important item. The map was assembled by me, and has even been a part of it published here at the forum, however, have made several upgrades and implementations, as the area of Zao. As you can see the new minimap below. Have more than 50 Quests included Pits of Inferno, Inquisition, Demon Oak. There are even some custom quests that to have an access to doors, you have to do something with one npc, then another and then third will yet start talking to you, etc. There is an implement of dungeon finder tho not working yet.

semttulotd.png

The spawns.

As a strong feature of all my OTServers, the spawns are mostly extremely fast, but they are small, or you can hunt quietly in a spawn of just two hydras, for example, and this is great because as you ends up killing one another is already being born.

NPCs & Monsters.

Most NPCs are completely customized and modified. There are several new NPCs, such as Oldrak, which may help you conquer the demon oak quest. There are also NPCs that buy simple items such as fish, earthworms and others who buy the new items that drop from monsters. The monsters are completely edited, and not, for different overall, but yeah, edited to be similar to the global, especially the bosses. Thus making a better RPG OTServer.

Features.

1.War of Emperium - Configured and 100% Working with who won receive 15% more experience in hunts.
2. Guild War System - Same as RL, with shields.
3. 100% Custom Map - More than 25mb with hunts and quests.
4. NPCs - All NPCs are working 100%.
5. Arena PVP - Arena PVP for pvp test or events.
6. Quests - Pits of Inferno (with quest log); Inquisition; Demon Oak; Tasks and more than 50 chest quests
7. Balanced vocations
8. 8.6 Protocol without any clone items bug.

What this pack included?

1. Datapack with all actions, movements, weapons, xml, items.
2. Configurated and working on rev 3884 - Protocol 8.6
3. Custom Map.
4. Free Support.

===========

The project is in sale for 14 EUR.

Accepting many various things for this, even PayPal. We can use vapus if u want to. If you want to host it for polish people, for only 6€ additional I may give you exoriaots.pl domain

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
I can sell it for 10,5€, it is really worth that low amount of money.
Only 1 sale (but I am reserving right that I will sell it further)

Selling for 15€ (2x30days tibia gamecode) -- unique.

I may promise you with my head I wont sell it to someone else!!

if someone would like to buy it today I can sell it for extremely cheap price 6€ (6months of tibiacast premium)

bump if anyone want the whole datapack and engine for 5€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back