• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Expected downtime

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
We will have some hours downtime at Twitbeef, all deaths will be applied later.
The downtime is because we are formatting our server which will lead to more space and less "downtimes" that have occured.

Thanks

:/ I hate when its down but its good with updates too. I hope you will fix that event button etc etc ;] :thumbup:

Qknight gotta watch he's back lal youre banned 2 days then you play 1 day then banned again xD good for you you dont get deleted by pk :p

All Downtimes are bad, but we only make a Downtime because we want it to last and be more stable. As some of you have known it's been very unstable lately, so this should not happen now in the future. =)

This ot is very much better than other i have played since you made twitbeef. Some ots dont even have an acc page or a forum :>

Qknight gotta watch he's back lal youre banned 2 days then you play 1 day then banned again xD good for you you dont get deleted by pk :p
Well, Ive been complaining about the frags for 1 month now they wont change it i belive. ANd i belive u cant get deleted by pk? this is the 18 or 19th ban lol :p
and about the update, great feloth! :D
I cant rep you, it says "You must spread some rep bla bla bla"

Well, Ive been complaining about the frags for 1 month now they wont change it i belive. ANd i belive u cant get deleted by pk? this is the 18 or 19th ban lol :p
and about the update, great feloth! :D
I cant rep you, it says "You must spread some rep bla bla bla"

yeah i've been complaining for like 3 months xD since february or something

Back