• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria or RealOTS?

Faloria or RealOTS?

• Faloria

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • RealOTS

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can u know? Last realots was fail tbh, noone of serious teams joined it, most were actually playing mastercores also 2 rollbacks in a row fucked it up, inactive gm also some corrupted things. War there was hillarious and thats why some ppl pged so fast and easy. This time if much more ppl enter it wont be that easy to lvl up and take over best spawns. I doubt ppl will get bored fast if it will be pretty hard to get lvl 100.

hope u are right, changed my mind and will give it a shot from the beginning. i just know what happend to tibianic (the low rated one) and i expect the same for realOTs

7.4 server is fast exp for people with More MC, more MC more runes... 25% online players are MC bots.

7.7 server fast exp people with more time, no need bot runes, log in exp and profit item with exp, no with making the rune.

I would consider playing realots if you could take more than one frag every 4 days without getting rs.

I mean, they're going to have more exp ratio than on real tibia, right? Then they should include changing the frag system aswell. Changing just one thing is just stupid. It's like changing skills but not magic level *.*

In real oldschool tibia (7.72) you could kill someone and be happy with it. On realots, since the exp is alot higher than on real tibia (but the frag system is the same) you can just exp away from all ur deaths npnp.

Atleast Faloria changed the frag system along with the exp ratio.

I would consider playing realots if you could take more than one frag every 4 days without getting rs.

I mean, they're going to have more exp ratio than on real tibia, right? Then they should include changing the frag system aswell. Changing just one thing is just stupid. It's like changing skills but not magic level *.*

In real oldschool tibia (7.72) you could kill someone and be happy with it. On realots, since the exp is alot higher than on real tibia (but the frag system is the same) you can just exp away from all ur deaths npnp.

Yea, I completely agree, the frag system on Realots should be changed. I'll be playing both though.

I recommend Faloria, because those which are working on the server are awesome guys. They have knowlegde about open-tibia and know how to handle it.

I'm fairly sure Iryont knows more about OpenTibia and the Tibia client than all of Faloria's staff combined.

faloria until its off, then realots. and hope to see some old mates from mastercores there aswell!

35psf0.jpg

mainly realots considering it's going to be longterm, won't crash, and is real cipsofts hacked files.

7.4 lost its spark to me :p

- - - Updated - - -

Iryont said he would start it out as fresh 7.70 but then would add changes in.

Hopefully he actually does.

Last edited:
Realots ain't 100% real tibia. If it was it would be exactly like real tibia was 7.72. Which it isn't. The exp is alot faster.

Realots would sound more apetizing<-misspell?) if it was 100% as a real oldschool tibia server 7.72. Aka the same exp as real tibia. Because - since it's tibianic, it would be really stable and function like a real tibia server.

If that was the case, I wouldn't mind the 1 frag every 4 days system. And it would awesome rpg. That's probably just me tho.

Realots ain't 100% real tibia. If it was it would be exactly like real tibia was 7.72. Which it isn't. The exp is alot faster.

Realots would sound more apetizing<-misspell?) if it was 100% as a real oldschool tibia server 7.72. Aka the same exp as real tibia. Because - since it's tibianic, it would be really stable and function like a real tibia server.

If that was the case, I wouldn't mind the 1 frag every 4 days system. And it would awesome rpg. That's probably just me tho.

The only difference between real tibia and realots is the exp rate. I say 100% real tibia because its the exact same shit cipsoft used to host Zanera back in tha day.

I couldn't find myself to play a 1x exp server lol, and as i said iryont said he will make changes as its online to make everyone happy

realots just gives me nostalgia because its the only server i can open random corpses etc in and find items in at strange times.

only server with random floor resets aswell as the tiles that never reset

Seems like a "hot" topic out there.

Update:

Faloria 22 50.00%
RealOTS 22 50.00%

Please keep the discussion on this thread please.

Seems like a "hot" topic out there.

Update:

Faloria 22 50.00%
RealOTS 22 50.00%

Please keep the discussion on this thread please.
Either way, Faloria as long with every high/medium rate 7.4 will start off huge [like tibianic-hr] and slowly die out.

I wonder how many MC's there will be to inflate online counts on faloria like usual since we all know everyone will have MC runefarms not to mention pizzaman is famous for logging in 100 level 8s

Either way, Faloria as long with every high/medium rate 7.4 will start off huge [like tibianic-hr] and slowly die out.

I wonder how many MC's there will be to inflate online counts on faloria like usual since we all know everyone will have MC runefarms not to mention pizzaman is famous for logging in 100 level 8s

That would be the case, on last mastercores. But I heard these gms will be very strict vs multi clients. Aka most people won't have mcs.

shitting on mastercores without knowing that the old owner isnt part of the new project anymore. thats how its done..!

7.4 is multiclient server for making runes, people 5 MC to making runes
Not good for server
Gm banning or 7.4 is not good

Realots having the custom items? yes/no?

Back