• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria or RealOTS?

Faloria or RealOTS?

• Faloria

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • RealOTS

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tibianic low rate is farrr easier than RealOTS sorry to say xD!

What is so hard a RealOTS that you have to announce it everytime? Hunting drags with wand and exori vis?

GFBing tombs in 7.4 is more a challenge than that

Original, realots is an easy piece of cake. Hunting guards with woi and you`re able to make shitloads of cash. Even exori vissing dragons + lootbagging at lvl 50 is profit. Trust me I know what I`m talking about, been playing realots for ages before. (yes also the start)

What is so hard a RealOTS that you have to announce it everytime? Hunting drags with wand and exori vis?

GFBing tombs in 7.4 is more a challenge than that
Yes, hunting drags with wand+exori vis is harder than hunting tombs.

2x dragon can combo a 70 sorc in REAL TIBIA FILES.

Takes like 5 dragons to combo a sorc in tibianics server.

Only way to die in a tomb is by a DISCONNECT that's how easy tombs are~

This is not even a question. RealOTS OFC. Faloria is some custom shizz maked by Erik ( And hes probably up to this realease )
Thank you.

I really don't understand why RealOTS is even questioned as the best server.

REALOTS WAS STOLEN FROM CIPSOFT... IT IS THE REAL OLDSCHOOL TIBIA

Like wtf, its 100% like how we used to play and people play shitty remakes that are nothing like it.

Really sad.

Same goes for ANY 7.4..

Just replace 'buy manas' with 'make runes'

And dragons with 'TOMBS ALLLLLLLLL DAY'

Gets boring.

Lol@ you thinking a dragon wont one hit combo a level 30 mage with oldschool double f wave.

Easy to solo dragons on shit OT's but on THE REAL TIBIA ENGINE they actually one hit combo lvl 45+ mages all the time by spamming waves/bombs

lol@ you thinking loot is easy on realots

I am sorry to disappoint u, but thats the way how i leveld my sorc in real tibia (version 7.72-7.9) from 40-75 and i actually died twice to drags in that whole time and made a shitload of cash. but let me guess not even cipsoft used THE REAL TIBIA ENGINE THAT REALOTS IS USING!!!!!!!ONEELVEN

and now compare the time u need to make runes to get the same exp with buying few bp mana fluids on 7.72.

i am not saying that realOTs is worse than mastercores i played both and liked them equally i am just saying that mastercores is the better server for ppl who like 7.4(whats the harder edition to play) while realOTs is great for ppl who preer 7.72 over 7.4. i will start on both servers and keep playing on the one with more population actually.

do it when u are hunted huasushjuashuasuh we will see if it works. Its not like mastercores or any other 7.4 where u can pg 2-3 faster with runes than with wand+vis.
I dont get your point.. its always harder to exp with profit when you are hunted by some random polaksquad (in all versions)....

Last edited:
mastercores is the better server for ppl who like 7.4
5nvk9u.png

But no, I like 7.4 too.

It's just beyond my belief that anyone would chose a buggy, shitty, horrendous, and well just a bad server such as mastercores where you could stairhop an orshabaal on a level 20 sorc without getting hit.....

OVER TIBIANIC-HR.

People just see something new and run to it like sheep.

5nvk9u.png

But no, I like 7.4 too.

It's just beyond my belief that anyone would chose a buggy, shitty, horrendous, and well just a bad server such as mastercores where you could stairhop an orshabaal on a level 20 sorc without getting hit.....

OVER TIBIANIC-HR.

People just see something new and run to it like sheep.

i remember the first version of tibianic low rated where ppl could stairhop monsters as well and still they played it, new owners of mastercores already stated that its fixed. ofc iryont makes the "better" servers he had lots of time and feedback to improve it

i remember the first version of tibianic low rated where ppl could stairhop monsters as well and still they played it, new owners of mastercores already stated that its fixed. ofc iryont makes the "better" servers he had lots of time and feedback to improve it

Nonono the stairhopping on the beginning of Tibianic WAS MUCH different than mastercores. I know because I played both.

In mastercores nothing will touch you when you stairhop or even react to you until like 0.5-1.0 seconds. Way too much. In tibianic the melee would hit you instantly and waves etc like 0.2-0.5 seconds after.

First thing I'm doing is seeing if they fixed the stairhopping when Faloria starts, aswell as the having to pause while shooting bolts and if either one is still there a simple x-log is in order.

Not even going to bother trying to lootbag anything because I know crashes are inevitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes realots 7.7 is way easier to level than 7.4-6

I played realots a sorcerer and made from lvl 1 to 50 in 3 days, dwarf guards with mf and woi

Mastercores i played a sorcerer too and i reached lvl 50 in a week, it was fucking hard even with thoose rates

But i like both versions they are good

I made alot of lootbags on Mastercores, yes I lost them sometimes but most of the times I havent, so its still worth doing it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes realots 7.7 is way easier to level than 7.4-6

I played realots a sorcerer and made from lvl 1 to 50 in 3 days, dwarf guards with mf and woi

Mastercores i played a sorcerer too and i reached lvl 50 in a week, it was fucking hard even with thoose rates

But i like both versions they are good

If you know what you're doing in 7.4, it's much quicker.

Step 1: Make 5 level 12 sorcerers
Step 2: Download one of many runemaking bots and make GFB's for days
Step 3: Collect Runes
Step 4:Use gfb's in peninsula tomb after flame

Repeat steps 3 and 4 until level 100+ within days with some dedication :)

7.72 - Level with manafluids and wand.

7.4 - Level with botted runes.

Whilst i played tibianic for 3 months i didn't use anything except for my main and only char to make runes and i still think exping on 7.4 is a LOT easier or at least equally. If you exp legit without runefarms i'd say equally, if you use runefarms it is a looot easier.

If you think 7.4 is harder you're doing something wrong ;/ Isn't the manareg boosted quite a lot on faloria? I remember i made like 15 bp gfbs while studying on mastercores, sold them and got rich = WOoo easy m0neyz? That's a lot easier than getting rich on dragons i'd say.

ppl are retarded thinking its easy to get cash on 7.7 haha, OK lets say u make 100k till lvl 50 and then u join war. EVeryday buying few bps of sds, few bps of mfs makes u out of cash pretty fast. And as far as u are hunted u cant rly make lootbags etc = u are fucked in da ass. On 7.4 u are hunted so u make 10 runemakers and pg once every few days and u will take enough lvls and noone see.

Indeed, you can easily afford runes in 7.4, with life rings it'll take you 40-45min to make a bp sd. 25~ min for a bp gfb, set up 3 mc chars with promotion and you're golden.

It goes kind of hand in hand though. On 7.4 runes are cheap while manas are expensive, on 7.72 runes are expensive while manas are cheap. You can't really make money on 7.72 though when you're hunted.

If you know what you're doing in 7.4, it's much quicker.

Step 1: Make 5 level 12 sorcerers
Step 2: Download one of many runemaking bots and make GFB's for days
Step 3: Collect Runes
Step 4:Use gfb's in peninsula tomb after flame

Repeat steps 3 and 4 until level 100+ within days with some dedication :)

u need to consider that everyone who follows step 2 is a huge faggot....

Some people think they can play realots in peace and exping dragons... sure... with 300 players online where you gonna exp? Either u are the best team or u will be random rpger lvl 30 hunting rots

Some people think they can play realots in peace and exping dragons... sure... with 300 players online where you gonna exp? Either u are the best team or u will be random rpger lvl 30 hunting rots

I wonder if you played on rl tibia 7.7 with 900 players online

Well, I prepared for you a little list of servers that started last months (since July, so last 6 months) or are going to start soon:

Server NameVersionLink
Faloria7.4Click!
Wardera7.4Click!
Last World7.4Click!
Antica7.72Click!
Turion7.6Click!
Oldera7.72Click!
Classic Tibia 7.47.4Click!
Nevila7.72Click!
WMO High Rate7.4Click!
Realesta7.4Click!
OT-Stuffs.net7.72Click!
OldSchool Server7.72Click!
Kaul OLDSCHOOL7.6Click!
OldSchool Ots7.7Click!
Nazeria7.72Click!

So, the question is where are these servers now? 15 servers/6 months. 30 servers a year. Almost 90 servers since the Tibianic LR start and 60 servers since the Tibianic LR reset (the only, and the last one so far). So, arguing in this topic is pointless. In the next few months noone will remember this topic, this server (Faloria) etc.

I remeber the mastercores and people going there because it was "So fun, super pro, better than Tibianic". You know what was fun for me? To see all those people after few weeks, on Tibianic.org forum begging Iryont to open Tibianic-HR because there is no place to play. LOL.

Imho, the RealOTS will be the most serious and the most stable server ever hosted, with the guarantee it won't die like other servers because of Tibianic staff keeping it. So, it's your choice where to play, but please don't enter the realots forum after few weeks begging for reset and fresh start because you wasted your time somewhere and now, seeing people with decent level, you talk about "fresh, fair start". We all know Iryont and we all know that's not gonna happen.

RealOTS seems to be going the unofficial oldschool server for older community because Cipsoft said they will never launch any. So, instead of arguing, please think twice about what I wrote here.

-
Your ubber troll who decided to write something serious once,
Mania, the deer hunter

Back