• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fed Up With Waiting

Zeriel

Reaction score
@ Anyone With Information -

When will the yalahar update be introduced.. it was being worked on and was meant to be introduced january 20th if i remember rightly, thats over a month ago.. im curious as to why your taking so long to bring the updates to the server when people are slowly quitting because the servers not going anywhere but downhill.

GM Responses would be appreciated, thanks!

i hear that bro, just wait for the noobs to spam you lol
JUST WAIT ITS HARD DOING THAT SHIT BLAH BLAH BLAH

im waiting for it cuz the server needs more high lvl hunting places due to most of the server being lvl 100+ and yalahar has quite a few :thumbup:

there is yalahar actually but you aren't able to travel to it though, but ive seen it.. ITS FAR FROM FINISHED thats for sure

stair bugs, and allot of different shit, and the map, faaar from done xD

This was like 2 weeks ago or something

people pay to play this server and clearly there isnt alot of effort being put into making it better, thats pretty much my point

We appreciate you guys donating to us, but really we don't force you to. You must remember that we are all teenagers. We have outside lives, we do have school etc. Get my point? We can't just work on the server at all times. When I was introduced to the team, they were all aware of that I would be rather inactive, but I try to do my best and login whenever I got some spare time to waste. Anywho, Talaturen and Vanderlay has a 3 week practical work now and they will be working a lot on the servers. Please just be patient with us, Yalahar will come within time as we'd rather wait with it than releasing it with ton of bugs.

well its not on there todo list so doesnt look like it lol the feeling of wanting to quit this server is growing stronger and stronger each time a gm speaks lol

well its not on there todo list so doesnt look like it lol the feeling of wanting to quit this server is growing stronger and stronger each time a gm speaks lol

Well, if you take a look again.
Code:
* All quest required for "Service of Yalahar" should now be able to work properly(these are 10+ scripts which will be implanted).

These are mainly the scripts thats needed for us to launch Yalahar.^_^

Will you fix stone skin ammys with 5 charges, since your fixing the might rings?

Well, if you take a look again.
Code:
* All quest required for "Service of Yalahar" should now be able to work properly(these are 10+ scripts which will be implanted).

These are mainly the scripts thats needed for us to launch Yalahar.^_^

oooo i didnt see that my bad :p

Back