• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

EXP Raid and some organized PvPing afterwards tonight, again, once again, as always! :)

For those who dont know; EXP Raids are events where various EXP bosses are summoned and you'll be able to catch a massive load of levels rather easily while also having a high chance of getting some precious items. See you tonight! :)

A few changes in the Skulls & Frags system. PvP maniacs, enjoy. :)

Skull & Frag System Updates
-Everyone's Red Skulls have been deleted
-Everyone's Frags have been completely removed
-All the players that were banished have been unbanished
-Red Skull time has been decreased from 10 days to 4 days
-Ban time has been decreased from 7 days to 3 days
-Frag time has been decreased from 10 hours to 7 hours
-PZ lock after hitting a player is now 1 minute instead of 3 minutes

Heres the latest small change log.

General Updates
-Fixed issue with players logging outside of temple in rare cases
-Fixed various spelling errors at the Old Business Man NPC
-Added Vroengard, the Main City, to all of the Boat NPCs dialogues
-Made gaining levels by using !task points easier for players under level 250
-Updated !skulls and !frags messages to include more detailed data about frags
-Updated website and other info commands in-game to show latest data about frags
-Nerfed King Robert Baratheon by lowering the amount of holy knights summoned
-Fixed bug with players losing skills with bless amulets during no loss event
-Fixed various mapping errors all around the map reported by Outcastians
-Highered amount of slots available in the bodies of dead players
-Fixed various overspawns at the Edron & Tarid quests

And a little pvping on high level characters:

Last edited:
This weekends schedule!
1f642.png

1. Newb Wars on SUNDAY (An event where 0% Death Loss is enabled and people battle against each other on 100 to 140 level characters)
2. 0% Death Loss ALL WEEKEND (You will not lose anything when dying this weekend)
3. EXP RAID on SUNDAY (An epic event where a massive amount of high EXP bosses are summoned and you'll be able to catch a good amount of levels)
4. Various other fun boss raids and events (Boss raids, hide 'n seek, zombie events and so forth).

We've also got a bunch of cool updates coming in the near future, so stay tuned for those! New equipment sets, new weapons, new rings and new bosses that can all be found from a couple of epic quests!

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

Just like every other weekend, we'll have an EXP Raid event on Sunday, Newb Wars on Sunday and 0% Death Loss during the whole weekend. Heres the latest change log as well!

General Updates
-Added 1 new Quest, 2 Epic Equipment Sets, 1 Epic Ring & 2 new Bosses
-Added a new NPC War Monger that only lets lvl 100-150 players join Newb Wars
-One of the new EQ sets named Helarctos Set is superior to Fallen Gods Set
-Dungeons of Helarctos Quest begins where the Fallen Gods Labyrinth ends
-Helarctos Set can be created by upgrading the Fallen Gods Set at the Dungeon
-The following items are needed in order to create the Helarctos Set:
-Fallen Gods Set, Morgaroth Baby, Phoenix Statue, Illuminati & Frozen Heart
-The new epic ring, Joy Ring, is superior to Bonesmen & Black Potatoe rings
-A new epic EQ set called Marianas Set is superior to Oceanic Lizard Set
-Marianas Set and Joy Ring are dropped dropped by the following bosses:
-Canopus Doradus, Hypergiant, Wizard of Visualis & Helarctos
-New Bosses are called Helarctos and Arctos, both are located at the Dungeon
-Added 4 new spell animations that are spread between the main bosses
-Fire Mushroom now fills your food to the maximum with only one bite
-Optimized FPS during the EXP Raid events by lowering boss spell frequency
-Added various new automated raids that are executed at random times
-Fixed a critical glitch where a strong monster rune could be obtained
-Fixed an issue with monsters summoning to unreachable places during raids
-Fixed wrong text in a sign pointing to Edron at Qutors Grove Entrance
-Added explanation of the !collectibles command to Patriarch Scorcher NPC
-Fixed multiple overspawns all around Angel of Death spawns at Edron
-Fixed multiple mapping bugs reported by Outcastians at the Fallen Gods Labyrinth

And a little clip showing how to get to the quest:

Have a good weekend people! :)

Tonight: EXP Raid, organized wars, various hardcore halloween raids and last but not least, a chance to win some ultra rare gear during the EXP Raid!

Hop in fellas!

Happy Halloween! :)

A few fun updates + EXP RAID TODAY, 0% DEATH LOSS TODAY, MEGA QUESTING TODAY, EVERYTHING HAPPENING, TODAY! :)

-Added 3 new Quests, 5 Bosses, 2 Epic Wands & 1 Ultra Rare Equipment Set
-Underworld of Axxion, the quest area, can be found at the Boss Run in Edron
-New superior set, Dark Overlord Set can be Upgraded from the Helarctos Set
-Most items for the Set Upgrade can be obtained by opening chests at the Quest
-Tear of Daraman must first be obtained by going to a Quest at Qutors Grove
-The following items are needed to upgrade to the Set of the Overlord:
-Frozen Starlight, Tear of Daraman, Butterfly Conservation Kit
-Botanists Container, Panda Bear & a full Helarctos Equipment Set
-Endymion or Archmage Wands can be Upgraded to Aratron or Aether Wands
-Both Aratron & Aether Wands are superior to Endymion & Archmage Wands
-The following collectibles are needed to Upgrade your wand to a new one:
-Purple Essence, Colourful Feather, Hydra Head & 1 Wand: Archmage or Endymion
-Removed feature where Big Boxes would disappear when stepped on
-Highered Def/Arm of Joy Ring and all parts of Marianas Set
-Highered HP/MANA regeneration speed given by full Marianas Set
-Highered the damage inflicted by Oceanic Lizard Wand
-Added a new High EXP & Loot raid that will be executed at random times daily
-Added 2 new Raid monsters which are called Hurricanius and Sculptor
-Raised PZ Lock time when hitting a player from 1 to 2 minutes
-Raised EXP gained from Bermudan Draconis to 15k

Enjoy the Sunday! :)

website says 189 players online, no one post here... seems fishy, im sorry to say

website says 189 players online, no one post here... seems fishy, im sorry to say

Outcast server is older than Otland and I don't think Outcast players moved here when this forum was started. They have their own forum. If you think the number is too high you should check activity in their forum or ingame. Pretty sure they allow afk trainers so that might be why.

Last edited:
outcast has a lot of people online because you never get kicked due to being idle, and the game rewards you for being online. This is why outcast is banned from otservlist.

Still a fun OT

outcast has a lot of people online because you never get kicked due to being idle, and the game rewards you for being online. This is why outcast is banned from otservlist.

Still a fun OT

We definitely arent banished from OTservlist, been there, always. :) We only count 4 characters per IP into the online number, and if you exit/log out / disconnect, you get kicked in 15 minutes. But definitely, if youre online, you gain "Age" and get benefits from that. Its great when people attempt to maximize their online time!

i love your server, but it's a let down when 200 players are online and 150 are stacked in depot/trainers. (Thats atleast how it was when i played).

Maybe add "Active players online", or something aswell!

Btw, werent u banned on otservlist for years due to this? am i wrong here?

i love your server, but it's a let down when 200 players are online and 150 are stacked in depot/trainers. (Thats atleast how it was when i played).

Maybe add "Active players online", or something aswell!

Btw, werent u banned on otservlist for years due to this? am i wrong here?

Maybe 7 years ago, we used to have 999 AFK Time which was when we got banished, but that was about 7 years ago or so. After this, obviously, its been changed to 15 minutes.

But yeah, glad to hear you love the server, though! I understand it can be a let down, when its not actually 200 people all playing actively, if the website shows such a number.

Last edited:
i played two years ago, and then there was no time limit on afk-time. I was online for days without moving, and so was 90% of everyone else online ^^

i played two years ago, and then there was no time limit on afk-time. I was online for days without moving, and so was 90% of everyone else online ^^

Ahh yeah, you mean you didnt get kicked when connected and keeping the client on. Yeah, you only get kicked when you log out, exit/quit or get disconnected. If youre connected, you can do things like macro, train your skills and gain age, but once you exit, get disconnected for some reason or something, then you'll get kicked in 15 minutes. Thats what the "AFK time" means when I was talking about.

Anyway, hope to see you hop in one day. Perhaps when I start the second world in distant future or so, might be a good time to whoop some butts in PvP then. :)

This is probably some shitty time you logged on.

I havent played outcast for a very long time, logged on a few Days ago and alot of players were Active in the depot helping every new player out as much as they can, I cannot deny anything than that the Community on this server is immensely good and helpfull.

Thank you Joel for this amazing piece of custom beast server :d