• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First CMS/ACC

nclx

Reaction score
First cms =o, Its very basic, started it yesterday, everything is working fine and I think that there is no bugs o.o I'll send to few people so they can see if there is a better way to do it, or it is ok =)... no account creation/managment on the website, credits to archez for the banner, and how the cms works is based in an idea that feloth gave to me yesterday, I'm not sure if I did what he told me to do xDd but idk, I like how it works, no cache (only noob cache for server information), I'll add cache now...

All who hate webs like me, lemme tell you that webs are needed in life, so go learn only the basic, and a CMS teachs you the basic =), btw, web developing suck balls... thxbye

For now it have working:
- top 5 at left
- charcter search at left
- show guilds (general and specific info)
- online player
- highscore
- static pages like downloads/staff

what i want to add:
- custom weapon make
- small shop
- cache

is all ill add xddddd

i making oty idk i think that ill open evo map idk, i want download>run, ill make 2morrow tyforview

nubak.png

Last edited:
I don't think the banner image really plays well with the design, but other than that the design is great. One of the best I've ever seen.

design is not made 100% by me, and actually what i careless more is the design, just made the cms because i dont like gesior, and basic of php id needed to know, that cms is made in less than 24h so i bet is full of bug, obviously you cannot comment about the cms since there is not even a webpage to test it, but there will be soon, and ill upload the cms probably... anyway if someone want it or want to check how it works for constructive comments just pm me and ill send it...

btw, is qusu retired?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xDdd yes is noob sorry, i mean caching it is not noob, but our cache is (file cache), but im lazy to dl apc now

btw Jo3Bingham i was asking for osqu not qusu xDd, is he retired?...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xDdd yes is noob sorry, i mean caching it is not noob, but our cache is (file cache), but im lazy to dl apc now

btw Jo3Bingham i was asking for osqu not qusu xDd, is he retired?...

I haven't talked to him in a long time so he probably is. :\

I don't think the banner image really plays well with the design, but other than that the design is great. One of the best I've ever seen.

If he needs new images when he updates the layout, I'll help him out if he wants.

^_^

Add character creating and customizations so we can get rid of gesior. C:

man gesior is advanced/medium php programer, im BIGGEST NOOB -.----- this is like my first job, how will u switch, this is probably biggest bugged cms, and i dont need acc managment for the oty ill make, but i may add it if someone need o.o

first cms was never completed, this is second try and completed version, btw, post yours, you have mor time developing it and it is pretty complete, ppl would use it, yours is like more common, useful for everyone, this just fits my needs...

Back