• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved First Items

Freezer

Reaction score
Hiho,
I'm usind Znotes ACC manager and first items script. Works fine, but somehow I get to every new character all the items I put in the Znote acc script but also -> "a bag + 1 apple + torch + coat" <- how can I disable this? :/

Last edited:
Thanks and how do i give my first items like plate armor and plate legs and steel helmet i dont need the apple or the club what do i do ?

If you already have a first items script in creaturescripts you can replace then content, else add a new Lua script and add it with type login in creaturescripts.xml.

If you already have a first items script in creaturescripts you can replace then content, else add a new Lua script and add it with type login in creaturescripts.xml.
idk if i have it or no
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<creaturescripts>
    <event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>

<event type="joinchannel" name="GuildMotd" event="script" value="guildmotd.lua"/>
    <event type="receivemail" name="Mail" event="script" value="mail.lua"/>
    <event type="reportbug" name="SaveReportBug" script="reportbug.lua"/>
    <event type="advance" name="AdvanceSave" event="script" value="advancesave.lua"/>

<event type="think" name="Idle" event="script" value="idle.lua"/>
    <event type="think" name="SkullCheck" event="script" value="skullcheck.lua"/>
</creaturescripts>
DO i have it

You can add a new line like the one from login.lua and then change the name and the name of the Lua script.
Code:
<event type="login" name="Firstitems" event="script" value="firstitems.lua"/>
Then call your Lua script firstitems.

You can add a new line like the one from login.lua and then change the name and the name of the Lua script.
Code:
<event type="login" name="Firstitems" event="script" value="firstitems.lua"/>
Then call your Lua script firstitems.
can u do it by team viewer ? cuz i dont understand

Copy the line I posted, add it under the other lines in creaturescripts.xml, then create a new Lua file and paste the content of the firstitems script I linked.

Back