• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For a war, should it be..

Which client would you play on a war?

• Total voters

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
For this completely custom war I am creating I would like votes on weather or not to go 8.5 and add as many custom things as possible, 8.54 which is still stable and could add alot, 8.6 - add things as they come out, we will obviously still have custom spells but we will focus on the map for now until things get released.

SO VOTE FOR

8.5-Custom, stable, everything should work fine
8.54-Custom, pretty stable, everything needed will be in game
8.6-Custom map & spells, quest and a few monsters if they work, some of the things will be in game.

LET ME KNOW SOON! 2 days until the beta goes up!

By the way; its going to be a lower level war; so we are going to hopefully have more dedicated players anyway. I'm currently using 8.54; which is right in the middle of all of the choices, hopefully people don't care what client version it is.

Pic of the beta map (COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MAP THAN THE REAL DEAL! JUST CREATING A SMALL CUSTOM FOR BETA)

Last edited:
Hmmm. I think we will go 8.54 guys, dont really know why I made this thread.

Uhm its simple war completely customize with about 60-70% added; I changed around the buildings as well, the temple is new, roads, everything with a better cleaner war look.

This keep in mind as stated above is not the actual map we are using for the actual server, this is just the beta to get ideas from.

you can find actual pictures of our real map in our team thread or on our website! Thanks!

Yea, I put 8.5 but I'd like 8.54 :p

Keep it going, I can't wait to go on the beta.

Thank you for you're support and input Joepod! We are near completion for the beta, I plan on working on it like crazy for the next 24 hours to get it to look amazing. I hope everyone enjoys this server and is a frequent player!

Map updated, please tell me what you think of it so far! By the way, if you think this is your map. I just so happened to have started working on it two days ago from scratch by recustomizing simple wars map you get with downloading the server, which is explained above or in another thread. The real server after the beta will be completely custom, no worries there wont be any mistakes in maps when its done. :)

Back