• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For those who like the old Tibia, a game I found out!

Bloodbringer

Reaction score
I just found out this cool game, that is very similiar to Tibia, look at this video:
[video=youtube;fwNosZmtUUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNosZmtUUs[/video]

For those who like oldschool Tibia it seems to be amazing ^^

This should be in Tibia Chat. Anyway, yes, this game is very similar to Tibia, and is created by former Tibia players. But it's also a very different product as far as it's overall gameplay. I was a mapper for it, in it's early days, and it's truly a wonderful and amazing project to get into.

Great game, played it for a long time. I really doubt you were a mapper though o_O...

The game has potential but the staff has some flaws, so it is hard to make it grow. It has been running for about 4 years and yet has a very low playerbase.
Btw, I was just acting about "just found out this game", I actually know it for long time, I only said that because I thought people would bash me over here, but it seems it turned out having a good response :)
Yes, Jaed was a mapper, I remember that.

Last edited:
Old school:

ultima7-murder.jpg

Tibia ain't original folks, remember that.

i try and run the App and it says i dont have Direct3D9 wtf is that lol

Well you can either choose to use OpenGL or you should download the DirectX drivers (it is a must, if you don't have it you should have it for other games).

Great game, played it for a long time. I really doubt you were a mapper though o_O...

Jaed was indeed a mapper and a game master, some where around the v2.0 days.

The game had potential, it had a simplicity to it just like tibia in the days of 7.1, but then they replaced the old map with a new map, reset all the characters and have since added so much shit that it's just a bloated less appealing graphic version of tibia.

Last edited:
im currently playing it, if any is on Platon hit me up Guntix, mage lvl 20 ml 33 :)

What do you mean ? Atm the game is on at zezeniaonline.com, if you mean some kind of private server, there is none and probably won't exist for long since the game is not popular enough.

This game is quite good i haven't played it for a while though, it didn't really appeal that much to me but it's definetely a good game.

I'm impressed by the good manners of this community. I thought people would immediately starting to bash and saying "wtf tibia copy fuck you" hahaha... If anyone is playing/starting to play at Platon, PM or post here their names, so I can give a help :)

Ah, I thought it was just an old tibia engine developed in a different way, with completley new sprites, mechanics etc. Thx for answer :)

It is basically a completely new game coded from zero, the only thing is that it is inspired on Tibia with the same perspective. There existed quite few projects like that, but currently only Zezenia is online and running and Phobos that has been developing for years but seems to have a great future.

Jaed was indeed a mapper and a game master, some where around the v2.0 days.

The game had potential, it had a simplicity to it just like tibia in the days of 7.1, but then they replaced the old map with a new map, reset all the characters and have since added so much shit that it's just a bloated less appealing graphic version of tibia.

That explains where my character went ;s

I played this way back few years ago, i wanted to give it another shot but my character was puff so never looked at it again.\
It is fun though, still has botters.

Last edited:
Back