• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good server , this have some small bugs but report to gm and he fix.

Seller bolts in Carlin no work , Ab'dendriel Bank you can't sell all pearls.

There is no need to worry about minor mistakes, gm repairs them gradually.

People are waiting for Realesta, and here they can have just as much fun, the server has better pvp enforced than realesta here x4 , better custom loot rate.

It has a lot of interesting new places and monsters, non-standard new weapons, etc.

Gm maybe you can make 3 days double exp, then maybe more people join this opportunity.

Look @ net retard.

He doesnt even want to refund premium points to donators. Retarded 8.0+ fragsystem here.

You do not need a bit more frags , because few people play, you do not have to kill small lvls, you have to give them a chance to make a bigger lvl to fight them.

Last edited:
We just bought Dark Mansion :) Still recruiting people everday! Come and join us!

ab81784a2a0fef4f8d82f586ad4e61b0.png

Visit our guild: https://kearaot.com/?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=4
Visit our discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
ab81784a2a0fef4f8d82f586ad4e61b0

Recent changes
Revamped frag system

It was a bit bugged but was revamped to make it work properly. Now the things are:
  • Frags to red skull: 4
  • Frags to ban: 8
  • Time to decrease each frag: 5 hrs
  • Ban time for frags: 24 hrs
  • All frags were cleaned to fit with this new system

Server things

We have fixed some bugs reported by players:
  • Fixed venore lever
  • Fixed auto recharge ammo bug
  • Increased a bit red dust mining find
  • Added exhausted (3 seconds) to "bring me to" on travel NPC's

Guild things:

Some reported bugs with guilds were fixed
  • Fixed error on create guilds on webpage
  • Fixed on save guild images on webpage
  • Added guild enemies message on Login (guild wars)
    index.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good server , this have some small bugs but report to gm and he fix.

Seller bolts in Carlin no work , Ab'dendriel Bank you can't sell all pearls.

There is no need to worry about minor mistakes, gm repairs them gradually.

People are waiting for Realesta, and here they can have just as much fun, the server has better pvp enforced than realesta here x4 , better custom loot rate.

It has a lot of interesting new places and monsters, non-standard new weapons, etc.

Gm maybe you can make 3 days double exp, then maybe more people join this opportunity.

You do not need a bit more frags , because few people play, you do not have to kill small lvls, you have to give them a chance to make a bigger lvl to fight them.
ty bro, we are thinking on do something the next days like that exp x2 or something like that

A suggestion maybe if you can add more new tasks , would be refreshing!
Ty bro. We will work on that, suggestions are welcome :)

Unbalanced vocs - knights getting 300hp from the items, same as paladins (20lvls for them in terms of sustain), op uhs (like 140%healing), op melee hits (300+ with SCA at more than 100% AS @ default at 65 skill, come on!), plenty of bugs, not available staff, no players, come on, this is a joke.

How You think people will come, when You still complaining about everything, the OT cant be perfect, I know that GM work hard on fixing bugs, writing that He is not available is a complete bullshit.

How You think people will come, when You still complaining about everything, the OT cant be perfect, I know that GM work hard on fixing bugs, writing that He is not available is a complete bullshit.

To be fair they're not extremely active on the discord, haven't really seen them in game either. Bugs that exist is basic stuff, such as the lever of the bridge to PoI DLs not working. That could AND should've been tested when the script was implemented. Besides that, anyone can see that knight's damage is insane after playing for 10 minutes.

No OT will ever be perfect, but this one has such easily noticable flaws that you can't really say the GMs are working that hard on fixing their OT.

Actually I have posted to discourage people from playing here as it's a total mess, unless you want to PvM.

I don't agree with you at all. Server is well done. GM is cooperative and knows that there are some bugs to fix. I caught him on discord, on twitch channel or in game. No problem with communication also.

PvM is nicely done. If you have any suggestions, just write to GM.

You are making bad reputation for a good server.

Peace

Actually I have posted to discourage people from playing here as it's a total mess, unless you want to PvM.

Unbalanced vocs - knights getting 300hp from the items, same as paladins (20lvls for them in terms of sustain), op uhs (like 140%healing), op melee hits (300+ with SCA at more than 100% AS @ default at 65 skill, come on!), plenty of bugs, not available staff, no players, come on, this is a joke.
ty for your feedback, i'll be reading each thing you said and i'll find a way to improve them.
I don't need to explain you how much work we have put on this, how many hours programmer has invested here because you have complained since first edition about everything in a toxic/childish way (is your problem, not mine), however lot of things have been fixed since our first edition, and of course, there are others who were not.

To be fair they're not extremely active on the discord, haven't really seen them in game either. Bugs that exist is basic stuff, such as the lever of the bridge to PoI DLs not working. That could AND should've been tested when the script was implemented. Besides that, anyone can see that knight's damage is insane after playing for 10 minutes.

No OT will ever be perfect, but this one has such easily noticable flaws that you can't really say the GMs are working that hard on fixing their OT.

I got to admit we are not really active because sometimes we are working on server, or just outside pc. However you could not say we don't work on server because of simple bugs, we are constantly working on improve this, bigger bugs who made crashes were solved on last edition and lot of small things, however, as i said, we are still working on improve this. Thanks for your feedback btw

congratulations

@greloziom this is 3rd edition You played on every of them, and on all You complain, so tell me why You started playing on 2nd and 3rd on a server which is "total mess"? No private life? Addicted to tibia? Tibia treats Your depression? Idk people such as You need to be euthanized.

Back