• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
So spell formulas seems to be a hot topic as everyone played 7.7 servers and think its the same. Here's a couple of videos from 7.3/7.4 with our min/max formula below them.

Level 20 with magic 30
With our formula:
- HMM 26-52 (pve)
- GFB 46-84 (pve)

Level 67 magic 62
With our formula:
- HMM 64-128 (pve)
- GFB 112-208 (pve)

Level 29 mlvl 34
With our formula:
- HMM 32-64 (pve) - PVP 16-32
- SD 208-272 (pve) - PVP 104-136

You're not addressing the complaint with those examples.

oh my god u literally have no clue how spell dmg in tibia work on 7.4

you are picking 20lvls 30mlvs (so they have 20*2 and 30*3 spellpower) so yeah... it should be +/- correct for 130% spellpower since they hit breakpoint BUT 9lvl making his first lmm will have around 20% spellpower which means he'll hit 1/5 of dmg while 20lvl with 30mlv will hit 30% more of minimal dmg

at minute 9:36 9lvl paladin with 4mlv started using hmm in PVP hitting 16, 19, 11, 10) all of them had low lvls and low mlvls no way they would hit 100% spellpower and not even once hitting less than 10 because minimal damage for hmm is 20-40 and for lmm 10-20 gfb is 35-65 for example

thats why u i told u to look for low lvls 10-20

@Adposatnr
I think you might be wasting your time here. He neither has any clue nor is honest about anything that happens.
To remind you, according to this guy there were only 2 players abusing the infinite runes XD
Two guys had an infinite rune for a couple of minutes, they were banished and the fix was deployed.
For me, this statement is enough to let this shitshow die without any help.
All he did is run a nostalrius/othire distro and changed some UI (most of it comes from DemoniaOTC) in OTCv8.

I'm sorry because I had some hopes that this server is going to be something else, but shit, here we go again.
Admin that has no idea about the game mechanics, hidden P2W, and worst of all - lies.

I'm sorry because I had some hopes that this server is going to be something else, but shit, here we go again.
Admin that has no idea about the game mechanics, hidden P2W, and worst of all - lies.
1644940188872.png
You seem to have a hard on for talking trash about this project, yet claim to not care. Your own server not doing too well? 🤡 Thanks for the bump i guess!

you are picking 20lvls 30mlvs (so they have 20*2 and 30*3 spellpower) so yeah... it should be +/- correct for 130% spellpower since they hit breakpoint BUT 9lvl making his first lmm will have around 20% spellpower which means he'll hit 1/5 of dmg while 20lvl with 30mlv will hit 30% more of minimal dmg

at minute 9:36 9lvl paladin with 4mlv started using hmm in PVP hitting 16, 19, 11, 10) all of them had low lvls and low mlvls no way they would hit 100% spellpower and not even once hitting less than 10 because minimal damage for hmm is 20-40 and for lmm 10-20 gfb is 35-65 for example

Now look, you actually described the problem and provided a video. That actually gives me a clue what you are talking about and refering to. I will look into this tonight, if it turns out that the damage is a few points of early on, it will be fixed shortly.
Thanks for some actual feedback on something that actually might be incorrect.

Last edited:
View attachment 65550
You seem to have a hard on for talking trash about this project, yet claim to not care. Your own server not doing too well so you have to make new accounts on otland and spam other peoples thread?
Ye, sure, siege mentality.
I'm seeing people trying to help you out and I would be here to do it too, but not if you are a filthy little liar.

I really, really like this server :) Such a smooth client as well!

I hope you add a lot of mysteries and new places to explore.

Spells for lower levels had their values adjusted on todays server save. Like you pointed out, there were no minimum damage as supposed to, this is now fixed.
This means that a LMM now does (on average) 15 damage for a fresh level 8 (mlvl 0) in PvE, as compared to 5 damage before.
The HMM will now (on average) do 30 damage for a fresh level 8 (mlvl 0) in PvE, as compared to 10 damage before.

Thanks for pointing it out and clearifying, its hard to filter out what is actually broken amongst all the troll comments.

good job ;) any tips where I can read about new hunting spots/areas?
You can get some generic information about our map here: faloria map

If you're looking at our monster wikipedia in the gameclient you can see location of all monsters, that would be a good place to look if you want to explore new areas :)

dont tell me u just changed two runes instead of doing more research and fixing stuff like exori vis/flam/mort fireballs/great fireballs and so on? i've used lmm and hmm only as example lmao

dont tell me u just changed two runes instead of doing more research and fixing stuff like exori vis/flam/mort fireballs/great fireballs and so on? i've used lmm and hmm only as example lmao

You're always underestimating their lack of grasping the core game concepts.

They are all fixed of course, I just took hmm and lmm as examples as those were the ones you pointed out.
You are free to try it out yourself if you doubt it :)

Similarly, how all players abused infinite runes, he said there were only two that did, now he fixed two runes but will say that he fixed all XD

I have been watching otland for quite some time but never made an account, I simply cannot understand why some people are so negative and can only complain.
Its not just otland, on the popular ots it seems there are alot of angry addicted children.
When I played rl tibia a long time ago people where not like this.
But maybe times have changed.

I have been watching otland for quite some time but never made an account, I simply cannot understand why some people are so negative and can only complain.
Its not just otland, on the popular ots it seems there are alot of angry addicted children.
I agree. Looking in this thread is like psychologist examination lol. People are just complaining and complaining.
I have to say the server is really great!

yes, most people change and grow up. Others are just like they were when they played rl tibia a long time ago. When i was younger i thought frozen pizza for 1$ was the best food in the world, so i can relate.

if u are checking otland for long time u should notice that broken spell damage formula is probably most mentioned stuff by me and couple of other people everytime somebody start new server

still barely anyone give a single fuck about this then trying to make long term low rate and this is only tip of the iceberg

if u are checking otland for long time u should notice that broken spell damage formula is probably most mentioned stuff by me and couple of other people everytime somebody start new server

still barely anyone give a single fuck about this then trying to make long term low rate and this is only tip of the iceberg
I can understand your frustration, people can be stubborn and think they know best.
To have the feeling that your effort is completely useless is the most frustration thing ever.
Atleast the owner seems to care what you have to say, as he made the changes you suggested.

Just curious, instead of abusing a bug and being a prick about it, like ProfesorEK always does on every server he plays, why not do the right thing? oh thats right you cant, you just look for any means to abuse and pile drive any server you touch. Hes well known for it on many many servers. Sad it had to happen to one that was actually decent. Still is decent, gave it a try myself... def worth trying out atleast =)

he tried it one time i played midhem, then I dogged him and his whole team live on his stream, then cries to GM i power abused him xD xD #fail

Just curious, instead of abusing a bug and being a prick about it, like ProfesorEK always does on every server he plays, why not do the right thing? oh thats right you cant, you just look for any means to abuse and pile drive any server you touch. Hes well known for it on many many servers. Sad it had to happen to one that was actually decent. Still is decent, gave it a try myself... def worth trying out atleast =)

he tried it one time i played midhem, then I dogged him and his whole team live on his stream, then cries to GM i power abused him xD xD #fail
what kind of a bug i've abused on midheim? if i good remember there was group of people (~3 or 4 top mages) killing everybody on ue abusing fact they can kill people 50-60lvls lower than them and stopping almost entire server from lvling because there was no banishment for unjustified kills and only them know it even then they keep it in secret and didnt frag people without backpacks to keep it for longer

imagine getting free supplies over and over on a semi-hard server

on faloria at first runes were normal 3 charges fire fields etc and ofc consuming charges on use then gm changed something and everytime u create rune it was 1x use and 1mlv req no matter what rune you make then after 10min he changed another thing on LIVE server and all runes become infinite what should i do during stream ctrl+r report stuff which affect entire server or just go and take ban for frags (that was my aim from start)?

I can understand your frustration, people can be stubborn and think they know best.
To have the feeling that your effort is completely useless is the most frustration thing ever.
Atleast the owner seems to care what you have to say, as he made the changes you suggested.
its up to admins what they do costs me nothing to post it and its quite funny when some wannabe gm trying to defend broken formulas

Back