• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score

Faloria_banner_otland.gif

Welcome to Faloria!​

Launching on February 11th at 20.00 GMT+1​

Our website: https://faloria.online/
Our Discord: Faloria Discord
Our discussion thread: Faloria discussion thread

Account creation opens on February 6th

We are a old-school Tibia community that still cant let go of what CipSoft created in 2004 and still cherish the memories we had back then.

This is a longterm project hosted by true enthusiasts. This is not our primarly income nor job, and it is therefor completly free for anyone to play. The only things sold on this server are cosmetic or QoL-improvements, basically stuff you dont need and items that never give an unfair advantage. And also, most of them are obtainable in-game as well.

To avoid a wall of text the following headlines have been tagged as spoilers, please expand the areas you wish to read more about!

Why Faloria?
We want to bring something new to the oldschool scene. Both in the sense of a more longterm, stable project with serious administration with plenty of experience, but also to bring new features to keep the game interesting. At this point Faloria already has some custom systems integrated to breath new life into the game. This brings more things to do to the players and more areas for you to explore.
Even though the map itself is made up of the original 7.7 cip map, we have introduced revamped spawns, expanded islands and additional hunting areas, in a attempt to give the players something new and exciting. Read more for yourself over at our website: Faloria Systems.
We are also already working on our first content update which should bring even more fun stuff to explore and interact with!

About the project
Faloria is a 7.4 Tibia server based on 7.7 map. Everything except the map is made out to the 7.4 version, so for example spells are based on magiclevel, UH-traps are possible and the boats have no protection zone. We have also introduced new areas and perhaps new items, but always under careful consideration to not negativly affect the atmosphere of Tibia 7.4.

Vision
We want you to have fun and engage with the game when playing on Faloria. It is the players that make the game, and all we as developers can do is make sure you have the means to have fun. We want to deliver a genuine oldschool feeling while keeping things interesting.
This also means that we always keep an ear open towards the community. Every constructive piece of opinion is important for us and help us improve our game.

Client
Our game-client will be based on otclientv8 with some heavy improvements and QoL additions. Our goal is to give you the classic Tibia-feeling, but with a modern touch. The client will also have several anti-bot mechanics enabled from start, in addition to our very active gamemasters. Cheating or trying to circumvent our systems will always be detected and severly punished.

Task system
Like most servers nowadays, we do have a task system. However, we feel that most task systems introduced lock a player into hunting the same monster into oblivion. Our attempt at solving this is introducing a client-driven task system which is based on three slots. This would give you the oppertunity to hunt some strong creatures while your friends are online, and then perhaps go slay some Ghouls while solo. Of course everything is searchable, and completed tasks are hidden by default.

Wiki
Ever wondered where people got their items? How your house-neighbour got that cool sword? We introduced a wiki within the client to help you a) identify new monster b) identify loot from certain creatures c) encourage exploration of new areas based on monsters locations.
Currently the wiki module features items, monsters, loot and locations, health, experience and mana required to summon.

Random mini-bosses
When hunting or exploring around the world of Faloria you may encounter mini-bosses.
The bosses vary depending on where you currently are and has its strength and loot adjusted to the area.
These bosses often carry backpacks of runes and equipment which has a chance to drop.

Map, quests and mysteries
All around the world of Faloria, wheter you are in Rookgaard or on mainland, you may encounter new and/or revamp old areas. We want to encourage exploring, even if the original map itself is over 15 years old. To achieve this, we have created, updated and revamped areas that we all recognize to breath new life into them and to reignite the feeling of exploring something new.
As the map and areas get new life, so does the mysteries. In addition to new quests which are hidden across the lands, there are also mysteries to be solved, with unique rewards.

boat-cover.pngtraining-cover.pngpvp-cover.png

Rates
  • 2x experience (except for launch-weekend, then it will be 10x for level 1-8)
  • 1x magic level
  • 2x skills
  • 1x loot

Attachments

I like the wiki and task thingy inside the client. Also, the launch date is perfect for me for starting on a new server

Hope you guys know how to avoid all the ddos the other projects will send your way... If so, I think this server could be fun

I see nothing new that you bring with your server, another 7.4-7.7 ots existing rn have all that features
ofc 1 week - 1 month project where 2 players will hunt 6k elder beholders task after everyone leaves
They have a good reputation from other projects they made
They dont sell p2w shit, not even prem
Looking at their website it dosnt look like a 12 year old made it
They seem to have the experience required to host something longterm

But you already know this, just here to cry

They have a good reputation from other projects they made
They dont sell p2w shit, not even prem
Looking at their website it dosnt look like a 12 year old made it
They seem to have the experience required to host something longterm

But you already know this, just here to cry
And you were needed to create a completely new account to set this comment.....Shows alot of yourself if your not one of em.

I played this OT in the past. Great server. I hope you guys didn't make the same mistake on don't advertise your server on otservlist. It's horrible play a game with just 25~18 ppl

I played this OT in the past. Great server. I hope you guys didn't make the same mistake on don't advertise your server on otservlist. It's horrible play a game with just 25~18 ppl
Advertisements on otservlist will show 24 hours before launch and there are plenty of other advertisements going on as well :)

I've had alot of fun playing on Amoaz old server a few years ago. It's great to see that the vision and project never died.

I wish you all the luck, and will be participating at the release.

So whats your approach on cheaters and multiclienting? Do you actively delete botters, macro'ers and MC'ers?

Whats the max allowed multiclient? (Honestly if its even more then 1 char online at the same time i'm out either way)

And if yes, how are you gonna enforce the rules e.g: when you sleep.

So whats your approach on cheaters and multiclienting? Do you actively delete botters, macro'ers and MC'ers?

Whats the max allowed multiclient? (Honestly if its even more then 1 char online at the same time i'm out either way)

It is prohibited to use more then two clients at the same time. Only ONE character online per player may be activly used in hunting, questing, participating in PVP etc. The remaining online character may only be used for runemaking.

We have systems in place to detect and punish cheaters other then manually checking them.

Ah thanks.

So 1 mc to boost player count and not even a delete if you break that rule.

Thx but not my server and good luck
Thats not quite right, sorry if the rules page is unclear but if you look up the symbol it sais that trying to circumvent this rules will result in a permanent banishment.
We allow 1 MC as it was the most wanted option from our players :)
1644313135403.png
1644313149379.png

Back