• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
At server save today, the following items were fixed:

• Increased the chance of digging up scarab coins from the desert
  • Fixed bug when picking parts of a heavy stack to an inventory hand (such as spears)
  • Fixed issue with Hydra task
  • Fixed an issue with minimum damage on Flaming Bow
  • Added spell Wild Growth to the wiki
  • Corrected some item's name in the wiki
  • Replaced Magic Light Wand with Wooden Wand from Paradox Quest. All players who already took that reward will have a Wooden Wand sent to their home depot.
  • Flaming bow is now tradeable

questers.png

can we see any custom spawns somewhere?
We have some lower-level spawns disclosed in our Discord and the best way to find other spawns is to use the in-game wiki and read up on locations of monsters :)
There are also many friendly people online that can give you hints and directions if you ask for something specific.

Faloria content update

contentupdate.gif

A new content update is coming to the lands of Faloria on March 14th.
It includes new quests, items, map areas to explore as well as some upgrades to Rookgaard.
We have also fixed a couple of issues for our Android client, inlcuding a Zoom option, possibility to take tasks and a toggle option for the chat.

For full changelog, please see our Discord.​

2k22 owner of old school tibia
"we want to fight vs boters"
proceed to ban his own spoofed characters hidden in lava/walls with a reason "macro"

2k22 owner of old school tibia
"we want to fight vs boters"
proceed to ban his own spoofed characters hidden in lava/walls with a reason "macro"
Someone mad he got banned? Hillerious that you play servers like eloth with 900 spoofchars then come here and cry xD

Played since start with my friends, great server and nice community with staff that actually care for more then a week

Owner already made 300 spoof-chars but dosnt have the brain to hide them until now... so I guess 300 chars will be spoofed on launch? For sure fun to play with yourself.
Quoting from realera thread, For sure fun to play with yourself xDD
sometimes i logged in to kill spoofed characters, but i can't play anymore because of legendary folda 1000 hour access spot Sadge
i quess posting on main account is very hard

Quoting from realera thread, For sure fun to play with yourself xDD
sometimes i logged in to kill spoofed characters, but i can't play anymore because of legendary folda 1000 hour access spot Sadge
i quess posting on main account is very hard
Yea realera spoofed themselves before server even launched, didnt see you complain? Server also died in what, two weeks? Strange that 2k players left so fast eh
Just so sick of seeing the same persons doing the same trashtalk of every server except the ones they are paid to promote or know the owner of. Then something decent turns up without 1000 donation items and no p2w shop and you go there instantly and try to bash it xD
And trying to bash me for main acc LOL

Yea realera spoofed themselves before server even launched, didnt see you complain? Server also died in what, two weeks? Strange that 2k players left so fast eh
Just so sick of seeing the same persons doing the same trashtalk of every server except the ones they are paid to promote or know the owner of. Then something decent turns up without 1000 donation items and no p2w shop and you go there instantly and try to bash it xD
And trying to bash me for main acc LOL

you do realize this server also spoofed online characters since launch, right?

you do realize this server also spoofed online characters since launch, right?
My point is that all servers nowaday are spoofed to some extent but I dont see you guys crying in those threads. I havnt checked every char online on this server but game chat and trade and discord are active enough to make sense for 100 players

My point is that all servers nowaday are spoofed to some extent
Nope, you are wrong.
I havnt checked every char online on this server but game chat and trade and discord are active enough to make sense for 100 players
So why are you even speaking? Should we stop exposing scammers, just because you got scammed? :D
We have also fixed a couple of issues for our Android client, inlcuding a Zoom option, possibility to take tasks and a toggle option for the chat.​
These options are in vanilla mobile otcv8, exactly the one that you are using.

To sum this server up:

1647105005938.png : Major bugs like infinite runes
1647105005938.png : Lies about rule enforcement
1647105005938.png : Spoof
1647105005938.png : Taking credit for someone elses work

Gz @Amoaz, 4/4

People here are the same people that watch jersey shore, ex on the beach, paradise hotel etc. They hate the people on the show but still watches. Then they follow them on social media just to spill more hate. Those exact same people are the ones complaing here in every thread. Get a life honestly haha will never understand how you find the energy to do this on every single 7.4 thread.

Yeah i got 2 dollars for every post of trash talking another servers that are not realesta/realera (i played only on 1st edition and never logged in later). Keep doing your job and playing with yourself snowflake
People here are the same people that watch jersey shore, ex on the beach, paradise hotel etc. They hate the people on the show but still watches. Then they follow them on social media just to spill more hate.
As i wrote earlier, i won't login anymore because of hidden characters in walls. I can write anything there that i think right now about the server. And this is another failure that gm is trying to keep alive (following marcus way of banning even his own characters)
If you bash me (rl life) for writting my opinion about bad servers, then my reply is
XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nope, you are wrong.

So why are you even speaking? Should we stop exposing scammers, just because you got scammed? :D

These options are in vanilla mobile otcv8, exactly the one that you are using.

To sum this server up:

View attachment 66149 : Major bugs like infinite runes
View attachment 66149 : Lies about rule enforcement
View attachment 66149 : Spoof
View attachment 66149 : Taking credit for someone elses work

Gz @Amoaz, 4/4
At this point I should probably be flattered by the fact that you shitpost on OtLand 18.00 on a Saturday night, in a thread of a server you "do not care about". You even managed to get some cute pictures for your bullet list. Glad that at least I and Faloria can occupy your mind and keep you company, its a rough world out there.

Try Faloria today and find out why the trolls are so despretly trying to trashtalk the server. Over a month since launch and we're still going strong. Large content update releasing at server save of March 14th, see you there! :)

how cute characters i've killed 3 weeks ago are still online with the same lvl "runemaking" with bp of blank runes and 5 hmms made even tho they are online 24/7 since server start u wont see them in top 100 magic level xDD

1647226178348.png
Post automatically merged:

At this point I should probably be flattered by the fact that you shitpost on OtLand 18.00 on a Saturday night, in a thread of a server you "do not care about". You even managed to get some cute pictures for your bullet list. Glad that at least I and Faloria can occupy your mind and keep you company, its a rough world out there.
i dont care about ur server and i've posted at 03;50 AM monday if this makes u feel better

Back