• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it should be choose between time ring(you can die by combo and you are fast) and e ring (you are pretty safe but slow)
if we combine utamo vita + time ring + good player hes unkillable = not even fun to play

ond
about mfs, keep in mind there is unlimited mf without spell cooldown

Reactions: kay
The thing is @kay, if we remove utamo vita, everyone will die by noobs spamming exevo mort hur. Sure, the server has low-population right now, but what if we have 35+ players, and I decide to go to sewers with 10 people spamming spells. First off, I'm too slow with my energy ring to evade traps, and if I want the time boost, I'm dead in an instant. I do get your point of view, but basicly you're asking "make it easier for everyone to die".

@Kaspar
Ofc I want people to die on a war ot lol. I want intense and challenging mages fights in which one false step may cause you die. Not fucking endless knight vs knight duels lasting until one dies of boredom (that's basicly how it is atm when two utamo vita guys fight each other).
Also, it's bullshit everyone would die to noob spamms. I'm not asking to remove mana shield completly, but the spell. People can still put their infinite e-rings on and be safe. If they die a few times instantly, they will just do it. I don't see any problem here. It's all ok, but being safe and no-risk style should have its disadvantage too, to be balanced. That's why you should choose between time-ring for speed or e-ring for safety. Both would have its pros and cons, so it's up to you what style you choose. And for the best players the most effective would be switching them in the right time = adding another aspect of pvp for funnier, more intense and more skill requiring fights (atm this aspect doesn't exist, there's very few who play that way, much respect for them). Although you are not forced to play like that, if you feel it's too hard, you can still stay on mana shield all the time but lose a bit of speed. Think it's quite fair for everyone.

I don't know why you are so stubborn, I seriously don't see any possible negative consequent.
I also don't get why you guys take it as a "drastic change". Referring to @ond and @hsaN posts now. You proposed utamo vita to make you slower instead. But that's just what complete removal of the spell is all about. If utamo vita makes you slower to the point equal a guy with no time ring (in other words if utamo vita + t-ring equals no utamo and no t-ring) it's basicly the same and the spell would not make any sense to even exist then, because it would always be better to use e-ring, as it allows you to cancel your mana shield in order to gain the speed boost any moment, and it never ends in an unexpected moment and doesn't need to be renewed. So you might as well remove the spell for simplicity, and that's it. How is that more drastic?

What might help fix your guys' problem (exura sio and utamo vita) is what @ond just mentioned above; lower the mana gain of mana fluids from 40-80 mana per usage, to 25-75 mana per usage. Does this sound like a good idea to you?

Think it used to be 20-75?
Anyway, I am all for lowering it, but 25-75 instead of 40-80 is just 50 vs 60 on average. It won't fix a shit.
Considering mana fluids don't cause exhaust here, you would have to put the values lower than it used to be in tibia, like 35 on average, then it would work maybe.
This could be fun actually, cause besides making it possible to drain one's mana with good aiming, it would also force people to depend more on uhs rather than vitas and grans.

Last edited:
I think mana fluids between 25-75 will be fine, and about remove utamo vita can be fun but if it happens i will increase a little the speed without time ring cuz time ring give double speed and its much the diference of have this or not, so maybe if without time ring we run a little more can be fine the change.

It's a war-ot, not a 1 vs 1 challenging exciting mage fight OT. If you want to play 1 vs 1 you may do so with whomever is willing to do it with you, with your own rules. I'm not going to make a change that will force people to change their gamestyle completely. As I said multiple times already, make a suggestion thread on our own forum if you want this change to happen. You obviously already know my opinion about it, so there is no point in arguing about it. If most people want this change, then it'll happen.

Since my time here on rw (at least 8 months) I met only one unkillable player, so don't really get point in your discussion. In 2vs2 fights utamo vita ensures the best pvp fun, if there were no utamo fight would last for less than minute and thats it. As was said you can always ask your friends to fight under certain rules, why not.

Spilling mf on ground isn't bad idea, I will be able to improve my healing by seeing how often I miss mf. Spilled fluid may also a little bit unnerve someone whos trapped and keep uh/manaing self.

also have those teaming in sewers (or anywhere for that matter) with 3 or more people
I'm pretty sure know who you are talking about, sad...

mana fluids [...] like 35 on average
Utevo vis lux is 140 mana, strong haste another 100, you want our hand to break before we even went out of pz?

It's a war ot, you don't get any advantages for being first
Well, if there been countdown, we could have called our friends to join. There possibly could be 50 or even more players at start. Of course it would be slowly decreasing till it will reach some stable level, but I guess it still would be better then 7 ppl on average daily. With most of players from the previous edition not even heard that it started. But it doesnt matter now.

It's a war-ot, not a 1 vs 1 challenging exciting mage fight OT. If you want to play 1 vs 1 you may do so with whomever is willing to do it with you, with your own rules. I'm not going to make a change that will force people to change their gamestyle completely. As I said multiple times already, make a suggestion thread on our own forum if you want this change to happen. You obviously already know my opinion about it, so there is no point in arguing about it. If most people want this change, then it'll happen.

utamo vita + spam mfs is game style? holy shit you are so stupid, from now im sure that wont be any changes on this ots because you are FUCKING STUPID, thats my last post in this thread
on old days people used to fight with e ring all time, now this ots is like real tibia almost (even eq with % is here )

Actually, I'm not a fan of 1v1 duels, they are kinda boring in general to me. But hell, "war" ot doesn't mean it's for open battles 20 vs 20, does it? It's rather for small fights (especially when it's 10 online at most) and here it is where it's broken. When I log in I don't mean to gather half of the server on my side like Jason aka Botson. If you want it to be like that, then maybe assign players randomly to "terrorists" and "counter-terrorists" for 2 big teams, then we can have a "war".
I always understood a "war server" as a pvp server tho, and the pvp system you offer is pointless. Good pvp system should favor good players (the more skilled) to make sense, while here it doesn't. Even your posts show it as you say "people will die often when they are too slow with rings and then quit" etc. like you wanna favor worse players.
In this system mana fluids are your uhs and you have no exhaust for them, means you keep healing and sding at the same time (almost like new tibia with no shared exhausts).

How would it force people to "change their gamestyle completly", when they can still use mana shield for all the time via e-ring? You keep talking as if it was proposed to remove mana shield completly, not only the spell. I only want it to be balanced, which means having its advantages and disadvantages. And giving it slower speed is quite reasonable and fair in this case.

As much as I have always been a fan of realistic, for I don't know how long, prolly since the first edition, and even tho I don't like Koval, I got to agree with him here. You are just stupid. And I don't mean to insult or offend you at all and neither do I say it just because you disagree with me. You are stupid, because you are discussing a thread in which your only point is "no, because no". You still did not formulate any constructive and logical reasoning. You were provided that from my side, tried my best to give you a constructive feedback, and all you could come up with was your false assumptions as if I were a newbie or something.You didn't answer my questions nor tried to relate to my points. People who discuss things like you do are stupid, sorry. Ond atleast tried to make some sense and I respect that.

Lastly, I don't know why you're telling me to post it elsewhere instead, as if it changes anything, but I won't bother "discussing" it more, cause yea, you are so stubborn that probably nothing will be done anyway, so enjoy boring gaming and empty server.

Last edited:
If you want, I can show you how to solo a person who uses utamo vita and constantly recovers his mana with manafluids. There are many ways, a simple one is just to run away from him towards a 1 sqm narrow path, he will most likely magic wall infront of you to trap you, and then you magic wall 2 sqm behind him, you are both now trapped, but there is a sqm empty. Summon a demon skeleton, and suddenly you have him trapped with a demon skeleton hitting 150+ damage each hit. Combine with SD and he's dead within seconds. If he uses utana vid, good, his mana will go away even quicker. Simply use exana ina and finish him off.

no words

Today i tryed to play without utamo vita just with rings and i need to say that its more funny gameplay, im a little bored of utamo vita fights too, and people making teams of 3+ spaming sios with utamo vita... With this changes people should play more risk and 2 mans can beat easy a team of 3 or 4 if are skilled cuz if they wanna go with utamo vita they will run less.

I'm sorry @kay, I already pointed out that I understand your point of view, and I'm not saying your opinion is worthless.
So how exactly am I stupid for not wanting to enroll a change to the server because 1-2 people wants the change?
Even if it might be a good change, it's most likely not what the majority of our players wants, sadly.
According to you, toggling between energy ring and time ring will benefit good players even more, which means less players will play here since good players are already dominating.
We're not here to create a server for only skilled players, we want a war server where everyone can enjoy their time without being super hardcore.

I'd advice you to not use degrading words such as "stupid" multiple times when typing to someone on a forum, it's really immature and groundless.
The reason I told you to post your suggestion on our own forum is so people can agree or disagree with your suggestion more easily. The OTLand thread is too clustered.
As for now, we won't do any changes to utamo vita until more players shows actual interest to this change. I'm not declining your suggestion.
We're literally hosting the server for your guys' sake, so of course it should be you who decide the faith of the gameplay.

Thanks for your opinion guys, we read everything and we appreciate your efforts to making the server better!

Still can't check my ping ingame using !ping or /ping and everytime I need to use cmd for this. Can you @ond implement it to the server?

@Kaspar Yes I understand that, and I would never want both of them anyway. I would take higher damage over exura sio any day though. But like I said, regardless of druids' damage I think something has to be done to exura sio. Coupled with mana shield it's just too big an issue and I think it'll grow. What is your opinion?

@kay What I meant by drastic is that it may seem drastic to the vast majority to remove a spell from the game. Personally I would have no problem with it since I don't even have utamo vita as a hotkey. I'm all for risky gameplay and believe it is way funnier but I would also be open for a compromise where you get slightly slower with mana shield activated (necessarily not as slow as you'd be without time ring but somewhere inbetween) so that the spell can remain and they don't have to toggle rings, but with a drawback to it. I'd rather see that compromise than nothing, because I also believe there should be some sort of drawback to using mana shield full time.

Last edited:
I think enough people have already said in this thread that they like to give it a try without utamo. Either because it seems more fun or because they consider it a problem.

Personally I think the issue is a little overreacted here. Because mana fluid is lower than other war ots where you get 100 mana and sometimes 5-15 mana ticks regen. So you can't re-haste, levitate, magic rope as easily. That's a disadvantage of utamo. Also you get owned faster by paralyze, exhaust when drained.

Having that said, it won't help me in game to have utamo removed or not. The same players that own me on utamo now, will own me without utamo later.
Making mana fluid a bit lower still would already help. It is still very strong if you're fast with sd-mf-sd-mf. And if you consider that a problem it's because you can drink and aim too easy while running. Nothing else.

Suggestion: What about a timer on website for next map change?
And adding UH trap to the server.

@kay Patience

Last edited:
I would make a 1/1 & 2/2 40 characters to play each team with different levels and vocations. Real exhaust and delays so everyone would be playing real tibia, where rules doesnt exist :p
I started using utamo when the server was being played by many ppl and you were borde of dying by some random e wave...tibia is about adapting ourselves to every situation. I don't get why there is so much drama about utamo...i am worried about the population of war-ot servers, everyone seems to play tibia to war, but they keep playing mostly rpg servers. My guess is that people like to play with advantage and steal other's loot if possible.
As i said before, i will play whatever rules you change or not. I play tibia cos i enjoy pvp, every aspect of pvp.

...i am worried about the population of war-ot servers, everyone seems to play tibia to war, but they keep playing mostly rpg servers. My guess is that people like to play with advantage and steal other's loot if possible.
This is so true man xd. What is the reason of playing RPG-servers if you only do it "to war"? Play here instead, you don't even have to grind and you'll still have a character as strong as the rest :)

Seems like Realistic is getting a lot of shit lately for a lot of stuff. You guys know I don't like utamo vita, but after having to use it on other servers (soul point system for spells really is crucial uffff) when realistic was off, I've become more "ok" with people using it. There is a clear disadvantage in 1 vs 1 fights for sure (no e-ring tricks, mana gets drained if fighting a human aimbot -> no mana for finishing spells/summons), but a great advantage in1 vs 2 (or more) fights (combo-resistant). Now with reduced mana from mana fluids, I think this is alright.

I have to be honest and say I haven't had time to play Realistic almost at all last week, so I don't know if it was different then, but I played for many hours yesterday and I think I only saw 1 guy actually using utamo, and he was a new player. So it doesn't seem to be an epidemic (yet) :p I saw that Kaspar posted that a trial without utamo vita may be implented in the future, and I am voting 'yes' for that for sure. But to me, it's more important that we get more players, rather than everyone is using the same strategy in battles (which is boring - using and facing a diversity of strategies is how you become a good PvPer in my opinion and what makes battles fun).

I'm really glad this server is back. It will take a few days to get used to the pace again, but I fucking love it :) You can actually kill players that are as good as you are in 1 vs 1 fights, I've missed that :) Now I'm gonna have to create a PayPal-account to show some appreciation, I've been here on and off since 2010 and never donated a single penny because I'm a free-loader.

See you in-game!
PS. What do you think about maybe making utevo lux over-powered again? Especially with these reduced mana fluids? :)

I'm sorry @kay, I already pointed out that I understand your point of view, and I'm not saying your opinion is worthless.
So how exactly am I stupid for not wanting to enroll a change to the server because 1-2 people wants the change?

I told you, you are "stupid" for the way you discuss things (or atleast this specific one). Not for the opinion, cause you can ofc have your own, but for the way you "substantiate" it. And I didn't mean to insult you, it's not personal, I'm just commenting the attitude in this specific case.
As for the "1-2 people want the change", from what I can see here, it's rather 2 who do not want, and the rest (majority) agreed with me. Not necessarily fully agreed, but atleast to some point. So even now you bend the facts for a false picture.
The server's forum is totally empty, here is the discussion, so I won't bother brining it up there. Taking current online states into consideration, we've already had enough of players' feedback imo to atleast give it a try, but w.e
I end this thread from my side, got no more to add.

@Thin Small Fist
gimmie your nick then :)

Last edited:
The server works? i get some debugs and freezes and now can't login :S

Ah yes, doesn't seem to work unfortunately. Hopefully up again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back