• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
high exp or even mid exp got one problem. u goin to the "end game" too fast and theres not much to do at the end game cuz its 7.4 ofc u can have battles, but it makes no sense when every1 got eveyrthing that he need, so the punishment for dying is low.

Last edited:
high exp or even mid exp got one problem. u goin to the "end game" too fast and theres not much to do at the end game cuz its 7.4 ofc u can have battles, but it makes no sense when every1 got eveyrthing that he need, so the punishment for dying is low.

ye ye add ferumbras and gaz'haragoth and morgaroth ots boring otherwise /s

I wish next edition will have even lower rates, and especially low mana fluid amount, around 100 is still too high for me.

I wish next edition will have even lower rates, and especially low mana fluid amount, around 100 is still too high for me.

if they remove infernal bolts and reduce skill then nerf manafluids. Paladins are too overpowered in this server anyway.

I started two days ago and I must say the client is shit. Other than that I like the server (so far).

@Tampik btw. how can you know the payment bots are working here? Poeple nowdays are making their own bots, cracking shit so there is not possible to stop them using it 'There are many players that rather to play on old client because they got much better comfort playing it. If someone want to bot ,he gonna do it everywhere - in many ways. In my opinion there should be otclient and oldclient like edition before.
// I didn't see any botters last editions. "

Becasue one my friend he buy one bot for testing to making runes and he test it functions , but him play only first day on realesta and he quit becasue him it's noob from new tibia.

Please name few players you think used a bot on any RPG ots past year.

Many boters play on rpg servers it's no problem to say 5 names , but problem it's when i give many names then some can start here spam it's this no true.

I do not want playing style tv series: detectives in action and collect evidence to prove that I'm right.

I'm not a gm and I'm not looking for evidence.

I do not analyze all cameras, I have many archives of bots recorded on a portable device, but these are very old evidence on some cheaters.

You have here 5 example names boters, if you say that there are no boters on rpg ots servers: Aqua , Skyor , Miszczu , Jak zawsze swir , Opiik

Movie from last 2 month:

Analyze the movie from 4: 51+ they use reattack function with bot. ^^

Last edited:
Make low rate and nerf mana fluids, lower loot rate. On this edition most of ppls 60lvl had so many aols.
Make rates like Peoples will fight on 60-80lvl like was on Septera.

Last edited:
@Tampik Jak sie ciebie slucha twoich mądrośći na temat bocenia to az przykro sie robi cisniesz kogos od botow a na realistic warze leczysz sie exura vita no szczyt przechujostwa i umiejętnośći jaki posiadasz równa cię z tym ze twoje pierdolenie jest na darmo bo kazdy wie ze jestes najwiekszym parcelem ktory tylko pierdolic i skitrac sie na windzie w kazo bo bezpiecznie potrafi idz sie zakop na kopalniach z dwarfami blisko bedziesz mial do domku tibijskiego "winda w kazoo"
"You have here 5 example names boters, if you say that there are no boters on rpg ots servers: Aqua , Skyor , Miszczu , Jak zawsze swir , Opiik"<<<Bo co kazdy cie robi solo nawet na 2 sd to jebiesz skończ

Nobody accepts duels with me 1 vs 1, when I ask for live and duel 1 vs1 becasue many scared without bot.

I make defence when enemy have more lvls more supply and more members on team it's a normal.

When realistic start i can invite you to duel , when you open live , but now i report your insulting post so good bye.
I've provided evidence boting so it's not information in your style sucked out of your finger.

I use exura vita for 2 reasons:

First i can faster use again sd after exura vita.

Two i play all time without utamo vita no like you and other noobs who no skill to fast use rings.

I do not want use uh runes all time If i can click the mouse and heal the exura vita, i'm just lazy.

As to what you do not hit, everyone sometimes does not hit, no one is not fallible.

Last edited:
I started two days ago and I must say the client is shit. Other than that I like the server (so far).
What is shit in this client, specify yourself.

Idk if you know this tampik or second braindead nosferetu or sth like that but opikk dont play anymore ots lik he was 1-2 years ago, he plays occasionaly, last time when he was on warot it was realistic war as i remember, so dont talk bullshit that he is botting, some polish kids trying to impersonate him like this guy on classicwar "Opikk" So if u want to tell some more bullshit firstly chceck if you have good sources

@Tampik
U making Defence even if u are 4vs2 so whats about u talking?
U remember fight in Thais you were 4 i was with zordon when we was fighting in open u ran to sewerages (-1)
And made uh trap with 4 ppls when we was 2.
Its normal u complaining about bots cause u are bad.

@Tampik
U making Defence even if u are 4vs2 so whats about u talking?
U remember fight in Thais you were 4 i was with zordon when we was fighting in open u ran to sewerages (-1)
And made uh trap with 4 ppls when we was 2.
Its normal u complaining about bots cause u are bad.

I remember this but i no run only want lured you to trap , but later when i out -1 you run to edron > hills > ab'dendriel > hell gathe and you say you no fight because you no have frags.

@Tampik
I ran to hell gate cause on this OT when i had rs and one frag to ban and i attacked u first and then u can attack me without yellow skull.

You can call me retarded but in my opinion exp rate isn't crucial factor why server is decaying.
There was a rollback on this edition? Or we gonna act like it didn't happend?
Also new items don't necessary fit oldschool Tibia. At least in the current version.
Remove infernal bolts.
Remove magic items for knights.
That's all.

Yep, lower mana fluid amount's , delete infernal, and custom eq for - vocation's. It's 3 good nerf's on which everyone wait's, nerf for every proffesion, combine it with even lower exp, and balance in loot from custom mobs and it will be great for me.
For me, also healing (sio) throung magic wall's is kinda weird , but it was like it on Real Tibia ?

Yep, lower mana fluid amount's , delete infernal, and custom eq for - vocation's. It's 3 good nerf's on which everyone wait's, nerf for every proffesion, combine it with even lower exp, and balance in loot from custom mobs and it will be great for me.
For me, also healing (sio) throung magic wall's is kinda weird , but it was like it on Real Tibia ?

it worked this way on 7.4

I really enjoyed playing here Ruth, but 6 players on?? Maybe its time to think of a fresh start or even change to 8.0 (i would definitely play). Also would love to see a low exp 8.6 server like retrotibiaglobal but in EUrope!

If its suggestion's time then consider this. How about low/mid rate, with lowered frag amount? You would need to ensure there won't be mass pking of randoms/rpgers, but also give war and pk teams what they want. Improved yellow skull system might allow you to make it.

Here is what I mean:
1) you kill random player unjustifiably you gain yellow skull for 3 hours* and pz block for 15 min,
2) everyone can kill you for next 3 hours justifiably, but the one who frag you also would gain yellow skull for 3h, other attackers just yellow skull for 15 min,
3) yellow skull is visible to everyone.

* 3 hours of yellow skull is arbitrary and ought to be adjusted. I can see 6 hour's one to work as much good.

Just an idea.

If its suggestion's time then consider this. How about low/mid rate, with lowered frag amount? You would need to ensure there won't be mass pking of randoms/rpgers, but also give war and pk teams what they want. Improved yellow skull system might allow you to make it.

Here is what I mean:
1) you kill random player unjustifiably you gain yellow skull for 3 hours* and pz block for 15 min,
2) everyone can kill you for next 3 hours justifiably, but the one who frag you also would gain yellow skull for 3h, other attackers just yellow skull for 15 min,
3) yellow skull is visible to everyone.

* 3 hours of yellow skull is arbitrary and ought to be adjusted. I can see 6 hour's one to work as much good.

Just an idea.

Your idea no give nothing good.

This can only help big teams kill more random people.

Because if some guys take your hunt place and you kill it , you got yellow skull on 3 h , then some guys from big team see it on page and coming to kill you so this idea no give nothing good.

People from big teams no lose nothing on this ^^ idea , because they have many members in guilds and can hunt monsters all time with this yellow skull and they can only kill more random people without reasons.

Better idea is :

Make guild war system with good rewards to wars to 100 frags + make limit members in one guild , then people stop make teams with 30 people , becasue all want this rewards from this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back