• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Great server and owner. Very smooth client. Highly recommend.

I suggest keeping auto-runemaker in client. As long as people are playing 7.4 they will use tasker for runemaking.

These low rate servers are terrible, I can't look at them.

The gameplay is too unbalanced at this servers.

Do you understand that some people have 150 fps on laptops and pc people even have 2k+ fps and can have several times as many runamakers without lags?

Where it's sense gameplay when 1 guy have 5 runes and other have 200 runes in the same time at many bot makers?

Try dude playing one character on such a pointless server with a use one character on stream play all day long without any makers and you'll see that this server doesn't make any sense.

Show me another game on the internet where you need more than 1 open client to play?

Why did cipsoft introduce the soul to make the game more balanced, and not that one guy can have more runes by makers of 70 lvls more by this reason.

The loot should be higher so that everyone can buy runes in the store when there is no time to do them.

Because server like this always = false number of characters by makers.

And that can be compared to a counter strike game where you play against a guy with armor + 400 and the best rifle to a guy playing with a knife without armor when the guy has a multi-lvl advantage by rune makers in tibia.

These low rate servers are terrible, I can't look at them.

The gameplay is too unbalanced at this servers.

Do you understand that some people have 150 fps on laptops and pc people even have 2k+ fps and can have several times as many runamakers without lags?

Where it's sense gameplay when 1 guy have 5 runes and other have 200 runes in the same time at many bot makers?

Try dude playing one character on such a pointless server with a use one character on stream play all day long without any makers and you'll see that this server doesn't make any sense.

Show me another game on the internet where you need more than 1 open client to play?

Why did cipsoft introduce the soul to make the game more balanced, and not that one guy can have more runes by makers of 70 lvls more by this reason.

The loot should be higher so that everyone can buy runes in the store when there is no time to do them.

Because server like this always = false number of characters by makers.

And that can be compared to a counter strike game where you play against a guy with armor + 400 and the best rifle to a guy playing with a knife without armor when the guy has a multi-lvl advantage by rune makers in tibia.
So what your saying is that hes server should be adapted to people that have shitty computers?

So what your saying is that hes server should be adapted to people that have shitty computers?
I'm not saying that it should be adjusted so that there are no false characters created by bot farm.

I'm not saying that it should be adjusted so that there are no false characters created by bot farm.
So tell me, what is the quick fix of people NOT using mc / runemakers on a server? Unless making it an orshabaal where no makers are ever needed

So tell me, what is the quick fix of people NOT using mc / runemakers on a server? Unless making it an orshabaal where no makers are ever needed
No just only need add soul points ad slow regeneration souls points , then go make little higher loot and all people can buying runes in shop.

High levels style like an orshabaal server, you have on every a low rate server on each server and it only differs so much that cheaters have high levels and those who don't cheat have much lower levels.

And when we eliminate mc and false signs, the lvl level will be distributed evenly, because the scammers will not have the advantage of runes and lvls thanks to this.

You can cap your fps pretty low, with this clientside feature this will no longer require vm and a good pc to run two clients, so I got you there.
Also, we enforce the mc limit, and we check a whole variety of things to identify them.

You can cap your fps pretty low, with this clientside feature this will no longer require vm and a good pc to run two clients, so I got you there.
Also, we enforce the mc limit, and we check a whole variety of things to identify them.
But you understand that i don't want to play on mc and making roogkard many x and later play on multiclients only by reason all other to do it?

By creating such a server you are just promoting boting cheating and creating fake characters, because nowadays you can't block mc other than adding soul point, because people will always find methods to cheat and they will do it because they always do.

Ask yourself if you want to play any other game you have to cheat and have to open a few clients to play normally?

Or i give you another example, do you think that when first ots servers were created anyone would play on them if they were a low rate and bad loot?

I will answer this 2nd question for you:

Nobody want play on them if low rate exp , because at that time people were afraid of hacking and only entered high rate servers to enjoy items they couldn't get on loot x1 and more frags to play with.

Yust only this reason they risick to they can be hacked on rl tibia and login to ots servers old times , because loot more easy lvling faster and gameplay more fun..

Last edited:
because people will always find methods to cheat and they will do it because they always do
You might be right at this part, but your overall assumptions are flawed.
Your certainty that you can always stay hidden (no matter what) in the interwebs is showing that your perception of the situation might be lacking, also, you seem to miss the possibilities to go around that soul system, which is in no way perfect neither.

Yust only this reason they risick to they can be hacked on rl tibia and login to ots servers old times , because loot more easy lvling faster and gameplay more fun..
Thought that was another way around and I'm just trying to satisfy the demand, but who knows, I might be wrong - and you seem very certain, if I were you I would use that wisdom to create a hell of an OT :)

You can't make a hooker a good wife
You can't enlarge your penis
and also you cant make tibia server without botters and dodgers

90% players are botters, delete botters = 10 % players will stay or leave because low pop :D Sick circle

90% players are botters, delete botters = 10 % players will stay or leave because low pop :D Sick circle
You can't make a hooker a good wife
You can't enlarge your penis
and also you cant make tibia server without botters and dodgers
You can punish and discourage them from cheating.
It is unimaginable how many players never actually experienced true 7.4 PVP without any "help", and are not even aware of the depth of it.
With our actions, we want to encourage fair gameplay and make sure that everyone has a chance to try the actual game without any cheats or hotkeys, this is why every single instance of bot detection leads to deletion.

I'm sure that in the long run, we will be able to detect 95% of botters with ease, and the remaining 5% with a little effort that we are willing to make.
If you have doubts about that, hit me up on discord and we can talk about the solutions we use.

PS: From the next update, you will be able to use an old-style hp bar that would persist for that brief moment when the creature stays on the map after it died.

small gif.gif

ZpgqVES.png

Last edited:
You can punish and discourage them from cheating.
It is unimaginable how many players never actually experienced true 7.4 PVP without any "help", and are not even aware of the depth of it.
With our actions, we want to encourage fair gameplay and make sure that everyone has a chance to try the actual game without any cheats or hotkeys, this is why every single instance of bot detection leads to deletion.

I'm sure that in the long run, we will be able to detect 95% of botters with ease, and the remaining 5% with a little effort that we are willing to make.
If you have doubts about that, hit me up on discord and we can talk about the solutions we use.

PS: From the next update, you will be able to use an old-style hp bar that would persist for that brief moment when the creature stays on the map after it died.

I must ask though, I hate aimboters aswell in 7.4 but whats ur input on people chilling some with a tasker on doing some runes when for example cooking some food or whatever, for me tasker has always been in the game, anything from training back in rl tibia picking up spears or w/e, is that also instant deletion?

I must ask though, I hate aimboters aswell in 7.4 but whats ur input on people chilling some with a tasker on doing some runes when for example cooking some food or whatever, for me tasker has always been in the game, anything from training back in rl tibia picking up spears or w/e, is that also instant deletion?
Everything that involves simple automation during passive playtime like you mentioned is fine (excluding it if you will be gaining exp, but runes and skills are ok).
If you are using automation that either reacts to your environment for you (autologout, autohealer), or you use it during active playtime (macro to grab/shoot runes, loot collecting, and such) then it is punishable.

Everything that involves simple automation during passive playtime like you mentioned is fine (excluding it if you will be gaining exp, but runes and skills are ok).
If you are using automation that either reacts to your environment for you (autologout, autohealer), or you use it during active playtime (macro to grab/shoot runes, loot collecting, and such) then it is punishable.
exactly my thought, sounds good :)

7 days to go and I can finally announce it! :D
Our newest world will launch on 16.04 (Friday) at 18:00 CEST.
The first 300 characters created will receive free premium points, so be quick to create them, there are only 100 slots left!

Since we are running out on this promotion we found another way to motivate you to play - if you will log in to the game between 18:00 and 19:00 after launch, you will also receive 7 days of premium, so make sure to be there!

start.gif

As always, I'm open to your suggestions so feel free to post your ideas either here or on our discord :)

Status
Not open for further replies.