• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] 7.72 ALZERIA [START SATURDAY 6 MAY] [Highrate] [New Updates]

One of the funniest old-school ots out here hope you bring some new updates to this one! Will be there AGAIN!

Thank you for your kind words!
Client is now available to download! :)

Ok so i got a question regarding the Donation Items, are they obtainable ingame or is this Full Pay to win OT?

And when i say are they obtainable ingame i mean Every Equipment Shop item.

Ok so i got a question regarding the Donation Items, are they obtainable ingame or is this Full Pay to win OT?

And when i say are they obtainable ingame i mean Every Equipment Shop item.

No, the donation items from the shop is not obtainable in game, just as I mentioned in another post, there is similar items that are obtainable ingame.
Those items is possible to get from quests, task (rewards), and hard monsters. The diffrence between the items in the shop and the items obtainable in the game is not that big and every item in the game has diffrent benefits, that means some items that you can get ingame are actually better than something from the shop. For exampel i've added items that gives around +4-6 skills and benefits Knights better than something els from the shop would.

LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO LAUNCH!
QbqFmk0.jpg

MAKE SURE TO CREAT YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
So i can find Helmet, Chest With Regeneration ingame ? :)) because that shits OP, regeneration on oldschool OTS are BiS.

played the last time will be playing on launch this time, hope it doesn't die out too early! glgl

Good server:

- Donations have too much speed, keep regeneration but lower it a bit speed (lvl 100 walk like 150)
-Tasks are too long, for example warlocsk 800 wtf ! make it 400 or something
- Pvp enfo dont always work or dont work correctly (sometimes u get exp sometimes not) i think maybe its bug with % level, if im lvl 80 and kill 100 i dont get exp= fix this so every level take exp?

For the rest great server, rpg and war! good job i will stay here

Back