• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
17:17 New record: 190 players are logged in.
Currently we are the biggest swedish open tibia server (8.60!)

lululululululululululuul-profile_image-9174749e66fc2af9-300x300.jpeg

more like 50 players, unless you count spoof as real players.

I doubt anybody talking shit about the server actually played it for more then 1h.
IMHO it's the best 8.6 ot that's online atm. Also I don't consider player amount as something that makes an ot better or worse as spoof and luck play a big part.

@Loveria
your ot is good, but yeah, you could work a bit on your attitude.
Then again, ignore all the people hating on your ot. Sure you reset often 1-2 years ago, so what? it was a long time ago & either way as a player I'd much rather play a resetted ot with a lot of active players than to play on a dead server.
This guys understand the OT world!! Guys you should learn from this guy!

Not worth to play anyway in two weeks new IP, new stages and done :D

For sure you will check it out its the best OT there is and will be and ever made so please check it ffs!!!! Dont be hater like these pussys who ain't done nothing except complaining and tryinng to advertise their own shitty servers with no players and that literally sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back