• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Alagnia 8.6 Real Map RPG - Starts on 30/3/13 17:00 GMT

Map: Real Tibia 8.6 version
Really guys, what's so hard about giving us something new?

- Marketplace Points for Guilds!
- Real Tibia Addon System
- Custom Quests!
- Edited Real Map
- Real Tibia Addon System
- Interactive Events and Systems
- Professional Support
- Balanced Vocations and Spells
- Quest Logs
- Contests with interesting prizes!
- Lottery System
- Level and Skill Advance System
- Outfit Bonus System
- Item Attribute System
- Training System
- Wedding System
- Metin Stone
- Pandora Box
Something new? I think above are new things, for example i've never seen Metin Stones, nor Pandora boxes, im sure this server will be great, I've seen some of it and I can't wait for the launch, Hope to see you guys there ;)

Really guys, what's so hard about giving us something new?

Hello,

We hope you will like our unique map with a lot of new places to explore. As we know standard real map gets boring, we have also changed Thais and its underground layout.

See you soon on Alagnia!

this ot already openend 1 week ago, and in 1 day appeared 250 paladin with 140 distance, so many ppl asking to gm what is that and he never answer.
dont play dat server!!! GMS are giving levels and items to their friends!

this ot already openend 1 week ago, and in 1 day appeared 250 paladin with 140 distance, so many ppl asking to gm what is that and he never answer.

Really they never answered? well maybe you didn't get an answer but others did, your saying that gms are giving levels and items to their friends basing it on one person who got levels? and may i ask you where did u get the part about items from?
To be honest I can't understand where you got all of this from, the GMs and the person with 250lv were not friends at all.

Hello Bash,

I don't think the information you have is accurate. Paladin was created for testing purpose for new version of Alagnia and never took part in a game-play.

We hope you will join other players on Alagnia soon.

I have played it before and it was awesome. Hopefully this release will beat the previous one!

I have played it before and it was awesome. Hopefully this release will beat the previous one!

I can assure you that this one will beat the previous one, I am working closely on making it as good as it can be.
The previous start is not hard to beat to be honest ;) this will be much better.

I can assure you that this one will beat the previous one, I am working closely on making it as good as it can be.
The previous start is not hard to beat to be honest ;) this will be much better.
Well you are possibly right but anyway I will join em at the end of the day :)

This server is awesome but have one big disadventage - protection lvl 85... If you will change i will join with team

I dont see how lv85 protection is a disadvantage ? could you explain and maybe say what you would change it to?

Most players playing tibia only for killing others and with pvp like that is little impossible. The second thing is using runes like m walls with noob chars , there will be 50 lvls without pvp but with m walls and they can block each others. I would like to change it to 25 or 50 is maximum

Look on it from the other side, a new player with lvl 50 later on can be one shotted by a high level mage, If there will be more people who agree with you i'm sure the protection level will be changed.

This server is awesome but have one big disadventage - protection lvl 85... If you will change i will join with team

Hello,

We thought it will have advantage to new players of safe hunting until they gain some power to defend themselves against other experienced players. However, we do really care about your opinions and have created a poll on our official website so you can participate! If we will get a lot votes on decrease protection it will definitely happen. It is just a matter of time when. Hopefully we will decide before server start, but we do not guarantee anything. It all depends on how many votes we will get.

- - - Updated - - -

Just before Alagnia starts we will decrease a PVP Protection Level as a result of a poll on our website.

Current results as of 5:29 (GMT) 30th March 2013.

Question: Would you like to have PVP protection level decreased? (Currently is 85)

Answer 1: No, it seems good. At least new players will have a chance to gain some confidence. 37% (13)
Answer 2: Change it to 70 17% (6)
Answer 3: Change it to 60 0% (0)
Answer 4: Change it to 50 17% (6)
Answer 5: Switch this feature at all. Make it like it is on real tibia. 29% (10)

Total votes: 35

Level 70 and 50 have both same amount of votes. Which one would you prefer?

Naprawde polecam ten ots, wszystko fajnie, troszke malo ludzi jest ale mam nadzieje ze ludzie docenia ten server i bedzie wiencej osob