• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arkonia Online 7.4 HR (8.0 RL Map - 7.72 Client) - Open Beta Since 03.01 - ONLINE

dont bother playing nothing works on this ot

Everything's working smooth actually.

* Tasks has been added (NPC Larcz in Thais)
* Adori Blank is working
* Runes are double charged while conjured
* Wands & Rods have been added

Last edited:
Everything's working smooth actually.

* Tasks has been added (NPC Larcz in Thais)
* Adori Blank is working
* Runes are double charged while conjured
* Wands & Rods have been added

wands dont work after u make promotion

My question is... and I'm not negative. Why u didn't make a test server before official opening so the community can help you with the bugs? When did you advertise your server? Why you launched your server in the same day that you advertise it? I won't say if it will work or not because this is a thing that you will see. Anyways I wish all the best for your project!

Cheers!

wands dont work after u make promotion

Wands will work after SS. There is a server-save countdown @ www.arkonia.org

My question is... and I'm not negative. Why u didn't make a test server before official opening so the community can help you with the bugs? When did you advertise your server? Why you launched your server in the same day that you advertise it? I won't say if it will work or not because this is a thing that you will see. Anyways I wish all the best for your project!

Cheers!

I just came back form pizza festiwal and ots dedek already ;s

Server is unique, but as I'd mention in my first post: Arkonia is in the HR open beta test phase now.

Last edited:
Bro, advertise this server more , and if this is test phase , make exp 5 times faster than it is now cuz with 20 ppls online, noone will waste time to test this server with 12 lvl sorc without cash for ship even.

NOT recommended.

Nps dont work like "krox"
after spell "utevo vis lux" any of other "light" spells dont work propertly
corpses bugs
wands dont work after promotion, and you have only started one

200 hero = 1,8 mil exp
500 dragon lord = 1,1 mil exp
500 giant spider = 450k exp
2000 dragons = 1,4 mil exp

Wtf?

200 hero = 1,8 mil exp
500 dragon lord = 1,1 mil exp
500 giant spider = 450k exp
2000 dragons = 1,4 mil exp

Wtf?

Thank you for the report. It's been fixed (just these 3 positions wasn't updated on the website before).

NOT recommended.

Nps dont work like "krox"
after spell "utevo vis lux" any of other "light" spells dont work propertly
corpses bugs
wands dont work after promotion, and you have only started one

* NPC Kroox,
* Wands/Rods
* some bugs on the map
FIXED

* vials dissapear after use

Working on the corpses actually and will take a look into the light. Thanks for report.

Last edited:
cool idea i waited for 8.0 on 7.4 fix all and start new with good advertise

Back