• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Blazera 8.6 || December 31st || Diablo Style Looting, Offline Trainers, Cast System & more!

What should the server rates be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@guiismiti - Oh wow thats awesome, its nice to try and cross reference some of the other games features into tibia and make it a little more interesting!

@topic,
We managed to hit 6 Players Online, thanks to everyone whos giving Blazera a chance!

@guiismiti - Oh wow thats awesome, its nice to try and cross reference some of the other games features into tibia and make it a little more interesting!

I completely agree!
My server is heavily modified.

Check out the feature I mentioned:
http://fardosot.no-ip.org/leaderboards.php

It is empty right now because I'm advertising my server for the very first time at this very moment.

Wish youGood luck with yours - we need more different stuff other than the usual "download-and-run" people have been using!

Testing image advertisement .gifs - feedback is appreciated.

giphy.gif
b5dde4a5-b560-44a4-9e8f-4d99ccc4ec73

Also a music player has been added to the website! Click play to rock out with your mouse out!

Last edited:
After consulting our player base, the few players we have and one donor have agreed that it would be best to reset levels and countdown again to try and encourage a more active player base.
We have had numerous players log in and ask when the launch is, even though we are already live - so at least a few of the people who have already joined may come back for the reset.

Updates:

• Reset will take place on Friday, Dec. 9th!
  • All players currently created will reset to level 8.
  • Experience stages up to Level 100 have been slightly increased.
  • Donation Points have been re-added to any donors.
  • Server List Highlight will be used.
  • Sending all registered players an email about our reset.
  • All Pre-Registered accounts will recieve 7 days VIP.
Patches:
  • Battle Field now rejects players under level 80.
  • Player Death now properly returns item/container loss to normal after surpassing the level 80 protection limit.
  • Event Timers Slightly Modified.
Hopefully we can encourage a few more players to join on Friday, thanks to anyone who has supported us thus far.

Regards,
Blazera Staff

Last edited:
Thanks mate :)

Updated the main post with an image containing the most important information to know before joining.

Also found a video from when we had 150+ players on in the previous era.

Last edited:
Poll added to the thread, please vote for what you think is the best option for the server.

We launch on Friday, make your a account before the launch date and receive 7 days vip access!

Thanks, don't forget to vote for the poll before tomorrow!
  1. Lower Rates (85x - 2x) www.pastebin.com/qYAMDMU7
  2. Mid Rate (150x - 2.5x) www.pastebin.com/nzemGCxU
  3. High Rate (300x - 3x) www.pastebin.com/xXC8hKmx

For Your Information!

We have talked with otservlist about purchasing a countdown, the dates that we will be purchasing are 29/12 (8PM GMT+1) until 31/12 (8PM GMT+1).
I will be sending the money on Saturday and closing the server until then if we can't reach a decent player base on Friday.

Last edited:
Server rates are most likely going to be mid-rate, keep the votes coming!

Server launches in less than 24 hours, create your account and get ready!

Botting race is about to start. Have fun ;-)

Let the races begin, play safe and get ready for some fun! Remember you can PvP at any level, but have item loss protection until level 80 only if you have not attacked a player.

1- bug ->
I tried to buy damaged steel helmet for knight addon on NPC [Addon Items] Zaldrix, but it's not work

2- about hunt room:

I can't believe it!
I opened this thread because I read "diablo style looting" (one of the best ideas I ever heard for OT).
Then I read the hunting rooms thing - I'm about to open my own server and I made my own hunting rooms - 1 gold nugget to enter, dropped by creatures! What are the odds? haha :D
I'm sure there are some differences, as I implemented some diablo-style features for the hunting rooms (they work similar to greater rifts).

I've bring 3 guys to play your server...
2 stops to play because of this system.

Last edited:
@tddf1995 - They stopped playing because of hunting rooms or magical loot? Ill also check the damaged steel helmet issue.

@topic - A steady 15 players has been on all night, come and help us grow to 25+!

Home PageCreate AccountServer Information

Blazera will be launching on December 31st
As stated earlier in the thread "here" - we will be resetting with proper advertising which includes a 2 day countdown on OTServList for December 31st.
This is due to the fact that despite having a handful of players that played actively, there was not enough players to encourage a team based server that I desired when I started Blazera back up.
To help flourish the server, the countdown should put us in the spotlight for long enough to gain a few teams and enough players to keep the server active.
I have also added 2 new contests to the server that will hopefully encourage teams and players to play Blazera, read below for more information.

A few other changes include slightly decreased exp/skills/magic to increase the lifespan of the server, offline trainers being disabled for the first 3-7 days, stairhop has been lowered to 800ms from 1000ms, and other modifications to balance the server.

Guild Tournaments will be held on January 21st
We will be holding a guild tournament for any willing teams, the prize will be 200 Euros in Premium Points divided amongst your team mates. Depending how well the server launch does, we may be able to provide cash instead of premium points.​
  • You must have at least 6 members of level 200 or higher.​
  • Each guild will be selected in random order to battle.​
  • First battle will begin at 12PM on December 21st. (EST)​
  • Prize will be 200 Euros in Premium Points or possibly PayPal Cash.​
To enter, please have your guild leader reply to this post stating you would like to join and your team will be checked to see if you qualify.

Premium Point Contest will be held on January 31st
Every month we will be holding a contest offering free premium points to our active players.
The prize pool is 3500 premium points, split amongst 10 lucky winners.

How to enter the contest:
  • Collect Event Tokens from events and by looting them from monsters.​
  • When you have 100 event tokens, take them to [Contest Assistant] in Thais Library.​
  • Every stack grants 1 entry into the contest, simply say "contest" to exchange them.​
  • Each winner will recieve 350 premium points to spend freely.​
If you won the contest you will receive the Premium Points on your account automatically when the winners are announced.​

Last edited:

Blazera will be launching on December 31st

As stated earlier in the thread "here" - we will be resetting with proper advertising which includes a 2 day countdown on OTServList for December 31st.
This is due to the fact that despite having a handful of players that played actively, there was not enough players to encourage a team based server that I desired when I started Blazera back up.
To help flourish the server, the countdown should put us in the spotlight for long enough to gain a few teams and enough players to keep the server active.
I have also added 2 new contests to the server that will hopefully encourage teams and players to play Blazera, read below for more information.

A few other changes include slightly decreased exp/skills/magic to increase the lifespan of the server, offline trainers being disabled for the first 3-7 days, stairhop has been lowered to 800ms from 1000ms, and other modifications to balance the server.

Guild Tournaments will be held on January 21st
We will be holding a guild tournament for any willing teams, the prize will be 200 Euros in Premium Points divided amongst your team mates. Depending how well the server launch does, we may be able to provide cash instead of premium points.​
  • You must have at least 6 members of level 200 or higher.​
  • Each guild will be selected in random order to battle.​
  • First battle will begin at 12PM on December 21st. (EST)​
  • Prize will be 200 Euros in Premium Points or possibly PayPal Cash.​
To enter, please have your guild leader reply to this post stating you would like to join and your team will be checked to see if you qualify.

Premium Point Contest will be held on January 31st
Every month we will be holding a contest offering free premium points to our active players.
The prize pool is 3500 premium points, split amongst 10 lucky winners.

How to enter the contest:
  • Collect Event Tokens from events and by looting them from monsters.​
  • When you have 100 event tokens, take them to [Contest Assistant] in Thais Library.​
  • Every stack grants 1 entry into the contest, simply say "contest" to exchange them.​
  • Each winner will recieve 350 premium points to spend freely.​
If you won the contest you will receive the Premium Points on your account automatically when the winners are announced.​
Honestly I don't think it's worth it to start your OT now. because Masiyah started last week which is 8.60 real map.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it to start your OT now. because Masiyah started last week which is 8.60 real map.

It's a good thing we all think differently then :)

@Topic - The countdown has officially started, get ready!
15747564_1266377660085522_1635204605601970736_n.png

Waiting for launch be like..
15697304_1266380616751893_179178127525789316_n.jpg

Last edited:
There have been 35+ new accounts created in the past 3 hours. At this pace we should have a very nice launch with over 100 players!

Reminders:
-Offline Trainers will be disabled until January 3rd.
-PvP starts at level 8, but you won't lose items until level 80 unless you are skulled.

This is your third server reset in little over 2 months, three pages of forum threads here = 3 reset lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back