• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god, the low rate are too low, especially for first lvls...

this is fail ots ...
it will die like a month ;)

Shit server , 2morrow will be die
when classicus start :)

punio ciebie gwalcili na wsi, ze tu masz sie za kogos? :D

I highly recommend this server even if people are trying to scare everyone away. Seems like they will keep working on it and that we will have a long lasting 7.4 server!

Shit server , 2morrow will be die
when classicus start :)
You are the biggest noob... You guys that can't handle a 2x server should just stop playing tibia. You guys suck lol
If you need to be reminded 2x means two times the regular tibia rate. You are so used to highrate you can't play with the big boys anymore.
You said it will crash when calssicus start? Only retard will join classicus. It's restart more than 100 times and only kids like you play it because they can't play oldschool. You are bad at tibia, thats why you need highrate easy servers. You can play classicus for one month and then enjoy more resets. Waste of time.
Enjoy highrates noobs you kids suck at the real tibia. Stop flaming other thread because you kids are garbage at Tibia and need highrates.

This is a really good server for people who enjoyed actual real tibia. I understand some players need highrate because they are bad at the game and do not know how to survive low rate. You belong on highrate because you are bad at Tibia and highrate is so easy.
End of story. Stop flaming and grow up. I'm starting to lose respect for OTland because they allow you trolls to destroy OT communities. If it was up to me you would all be banned for being retarded.

Last edited:
You are the biggest noob... You guys that can't handle a 2x server should just stop playing tibia. You guys suck lol
If you need to be reminded 2x means two times the regular tibia rate. You are so used to highrate you can't play with the big boys anymore.
You said it will crash when calssicus start? Only retard will join classicus. It's restart more than 100 times and only kids like you play it because they can't play oldschool. You are bad at tibia, thats why you need highrate easy servers. You can play classicus for one month and then enjoy more resets. Waste of time.
Enjoy highrates noobs you kids suck at the real tibia. Stop flaming other thread because you kids are garbage at Tibia and need highrates.

This is a really good server for people who enjoyed actual real tibia. I understand some players need highrate because they are bad at the game and do not know how to survive low rate. You belong on highrate because you are bad at Tibia and highrate is so easy.
End of story. Stop flaming and grow up. I'm starting to lose respect for OTland because they allow you trolls to destroy OT communities. If it was up to me you would all be banned for being retarded.
i wouldnt be so big mouth if i were you he still can come and make ur life hard on this server (-:

i wouldnt be so big mouth if i were you he still can come and make ur life hard on this server (-:
get ur head of his butt mex lol are u 95 too and started playin at 10 age? tibia ruined ur poor lifes brahs [*]

Very relaxing to play on from time to time, it's a promising server, let people hate that's fine.
I like the playerbase here and the GM's def seem like they know what they're doing after watching them for few days.

Sure there wasnt a custom client in the beginning of the server, but atleast there's gonna be a custom client during the important times of a server.

and it's not gonna die due to Classicus starting today, might be a downfall but it'll come back up.
Its the opposite kind of servers,
you play Classicus for a pvp-kind of fun.
And Classictibia for a nostalgic-kind of fun.
I don't have the time to play a pvp serv just for random pvp fun, those days of me are over.
I'll play classictibia to cool my mind from time to time.

Yall should really join for a day or two, if you want a taste of some good old tibia.

Reactions: tan
Very relaxing to play on from time to time, it's a promising server, let people hate that's fine.
I like the playerbase here and the GM's def seem like they know what they're doing after watching them for few days.

Sure there wasnt a custom client in the beginning of the server, but atleast there's gonna be a custom client during the important times of a server.

and it's not gonna die due to Classicus starting today, might be a downfall but it'll come back up.
Its the opposite kind of servers,
you play Classicus for a pvp-kind of fun.
And Classictibia for a nostalgic-kind of fun.
I don't have the time to play a pvp serv just for random pvp fun, those days of me are over.
I'll play classictibia to cool my mind from time to time.

Yall should really join for a day or two, if you want a taste of some good old tibia.

+1
People need to understand that ClassicTibia and Classicus are two completely different kind of servers.

ClassicTibia is a low rate serious server that is here to stay.

Classicus is a highrate where you play for fun for about 1 month(That is the avg lifetime of this type of server). I see highrates as I see ladders in Diablo 2 as it gives the same kind of feeling as it resets every so often to then start over. Ton of fun but completely different from a serious lowrate server so in my opinion you can't compere the two as you play them for completely different reasons.

if u think classictibia is SERIOUS low rate think twice bro

XDDDDDD

this serw is really ded just look how many ppl play there ?
60-70 this is joke
have fun on this ded ots;)

Status
Not open for further replies.