• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
And how did you calculated that there is any boost for 4 vocations? There is literally none, just checked it once again in server files.
solo.png
solo killing 79 exp for 1 monster

duo.png
duo killing 52 exp / 52 x2 = 104 exp for 1 monster
trip.png

trio killing 44 exp / 44x 3 = 122 exp for 1 monster
fourth.png

4 vocation 39 exp/ 39 x 4 = 156 exp for 1 monster

keep arguing :)
nice competent staff

Attachments

Well, gently speaking, they didn't like this solution.
Then I'm open for an ideas, how it should be done to not hurting random people and to satisify your people. As I said, frag remover would be really cheap - it's my solution, as it won't hurt your pocket (it obviously wont be used every time someone reach frag limit, just in extreme situations) and prevent from random PK

View attachment 43418
solo killing 79 exp for 1 monster

View attachment 43419
duo killing 52 exp / 52 x2 = 104 exp for 1 monster
trip.png

trio killing 44 exp / 44x 3 = 122 exp for 1 monster
fourth.png

4 vocation 39 exp/ 39 x 4 = 156 exp for 1 monster

keep arguing :)
nice competent staff
okay, and now tell me levels of these people :)

Last edited:
you are trolling me or what ? I'm showin my EXP gain ??:eek:😂😰
Post automatically merged:

but if you really wanna know my was 51+ stage, rp, ed also, and ek was 31+ stage

Then I'm open for an ideas, how it should be done to not hurting random people and to satisify your people. As I said, frag remover would be really cheap - it's my solution, as it won't hurt your pocket and prevent from random PK.

Letme quote yourself, a post by GOD Wille dated as of Feb 26, 2017 (link):

We have also added 'public yellow skull' system, to avoid skullbashing.

So I propose the exact same mechanism that you used back then. I think it worked pretty well.

you are trolling me or what ? I'm showin my EXP gain ??:eek:😂😰

but if you really wanna know my was 51+ stage, rp, ed also, and ek was 31+ stage
Okay well - I'm sorry I've just found there is 'static' (+5% each player) [when I've changed party exp to 0% it instantly taken 5% boost which is saved in server engine as an default]) and premium exp boost (10%) is scalling by party members. I'm so sorry, it will be fixed asap.

Letme quote yourself, a post by GOD Wille dated as of Feb 26, 2017 (link):

So I propose the exact same mechanism that you used back then. I think it worked pretty well.
Obviously not, it was a reason I removed that system from Kasteria. People were taking skulls, blocking randoms/attacking randoms, then randoms had to react somehow and taken yellow skull to all skulls on the screen and being killed without even one frag.

Last edited:
Maps doesnt work, add file with full map to download... Removing maps every one login.

Maps doesnt work, add file with full map to download... Removing maps every one login.
We are aware of that, tommorow we will push an client update - hope it will fix the problem.

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last few days. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• From now ammunition sellers will buy items from the list: two handed sword, battle axe, dagger, hand axe, halberd, spike sword, rapier, sabre, spear, morning star, short sword, battle hammer, clerical mace, barbarian axe, leather armor, chain armor, brass armor, plate armor, chain legs, leather helmet, iron helmet, chain helmet, steel helmet, wooden shield, battle shield, steel shield, viking shield, sword, mace, axe, club, crossbow, bow, brass helmet, viking helmet, plate shield, longsword
  • added barbarian axe, clerical mace, two handed sword and spike sword to
  • corrected deeper tombs entrance [you are able to teleport lootbags through the magic field]
  • corrected spawn time of every kind monster to 120s [expect Black Knight, which spawn takes 5 minutes]
  • Gamel is changing life crystal to life rings properly
  • added Mind Stone to the bank npc buying list
  • corrected npc shop module, you won't get items who someone was trying to buy anymore
  • added 'instant sell vial' command to magic shops
  • added bp fb, bp ih, bp lmm and bp hmm to the magic shops selling list
  • corrected mounts speed
  • mount should appear now instantly after getting out from protection zones
  • added walking through the players in protection zones
  • added shards to buying list of npc Hjaern [you need to have an Norse outfit, which you are receiving after completing all Arena stages]
  • added Obsidian Knife Quest
  • added The Blessed Stake Quest

Patch notes vol. 2

Today we have created a Poll regarding the current frag system. Our team understand that our player’s feedback is most important so we decided to create a poll to consider adjusting the current system. To register your vote simply login and click the poll link at the top of the homepage.

With our population increasing day by day we have also now added around 20 new houses to the town of Ramahos. As we continue to expand this amazing project, we will give you regular updates on what’s new and what is coming soon!

Revenge System
By tomorrow server save this will be updated so when you kill a player and he return to attack you again he will take yellow skull.

Dungeons Reminder!
As you know our servers have the amazing dungeons feature. Just as a reminder, below is everything you need to know about them and the advantage of doing them as a daily task!
This amazing feature currently has 3 levels of difficulty; you’ll be able to choose from:

Easy – minimum level: 40
Medium – minimum level: 70
Hard – minimum level: 120

To enter Dungeons (dungeons are being in NON-PVP zone, so you can be sure that no one will surprise you while doing it) you can find NPC Jinx located south west of Askara town and speak with him. You have to be in party that counts 4 members (vocations doesn't matter). Once you have entered the Dungeons you must be quick, as you only have 30 minutes to complete it. If you exceed 30 minutes, you will be kicked out to temple. You must kill 150 monsters for that particular Dungeon and at the end, kill the BOSS that will spawn on last killed monster position.

After boss is killed you will be teleported to the reward room in which you can claim your prize which stays as secret for you.

Notice: As the clocks change, our server save tomorrow will be at 08:00 for one time.

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last few days. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• updated our Wikipedia by new npcs, character item counts
  • updated Map preview
  • vials are now sellable on Rookgaard to npc Hyacinth
  • Merklin task has been added to Grizzly Adams. Upon completion you will receive the Shamon Outfit.
  • corrected buying dragon hams in food npcs

Lost all of my minimaps after the latest client update, any way to get them back?

Few suggestions, nothing major.

- Clear the damn backpacks from the floor. At least the green ones every 30mins-1h. Literally everyone that started to play that I know complained about that.
-Didn't check if the shared exp bonus works, you said you completely disabled it. Maybe you should just give it a small % like, 2 same vocations shared exp 10-15%, 3 different 20-25%, 4 different 30%. Or just static 20% no matter who is in the party. So you people a reason to hunt together.
-Add at least 1-2-3 mounts obtainable thru game. Make them only obtainable for high levels and very rare.

Also consider removing the 10 point penalty for buy 50 premium points scroll. I know you want people to pay for 100 points in order to buy one scroll and sell it, but it usually works the other way around, eg. I won't pay 100 points just to sell 50 and stay trapped with additional 40. I think generally more people would be incline to donate and buy the scrolls if they were 50 for 50, or just make them 100 for 100.

@GOD Wille I hope this OT will be a lesson for You that You don't need Kasti to promote Your servers, You have alot of players without him.
Lets face it, Kasti is terrible at Tibia, he can't fight, he doesn't know anything about exping, he's just some random kid in body of an adult.
Kasti destroyed Your previous servers because he was banning people for killing him, for killing or healing his monsters while he was hunting and quick reminder - that a part of Tibia pvp servers. His ego is even bigger than his forehead.

I hope one day we will have Eloth with those rates (maybe a little with x2 loot rate and higher exp at early stages) and with alot of teams to fight and obviously, without Kasti. I hope "Kasteria" as a server name is dead.

j.

Hello, we are sorry for issues. We had wrongly set position in that action, that leaded to script 'stuck'. Action has been fixed and all of the players who were there; Belmondo, Lxwy, Blbx, Huricane, Calling Himself Legend, Yunitt, Unkillable has received that throne. Also, everyone who logged off in that room has been teleported to Askara temple.

Last edited:
How do you recover Stamina and at what rate? Your website does not say anything about stamina.