• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] - Dream-OTS 10.9 Custom High Experience Server

Dream OTs

dream-ots.eu
Reaction score
Greetings OtLand community!

I hereby announce that our server "Dream-OTS" will officially open 15 February 2016.

The server has been in open beta for 2 weeks, but we had not enough testers to make sure the server has no severity bugs that can cause uncomfortable play time to our community, so feel free to join us and help if you got some free time :p

Dream-OTS is a high experience custom server that is based on some servers that we played some years ago, like ForgottenL, Ascalon, Epic Server, ChaosDream, FlammingVets, Spider and High Exp-OTS.

This does not mean you will see features from these servers, it means we did like some of their ideas and we tried to improve and implement them.

We also want the community to share their thoughts with us so we can improve our work and give you an enjoyable game to play, that doesn't require the use of external software like Bots.

In terms of PvE we have created content for several weeks of play, and we have already planned new content, that we will be releasing with weekly updates

We want this to be the best high experience server that people ever played, obviously it wont be if it's gonna be developed just by us, so that is why we will be using 60% of the profits we make to hire at least 2 mappers, 1 scripter and 1 programmer.

We will also use some of the money to hire a web designer to create us an amazing and attractive layout.

hline.png

Server Info:

• Website and IP: Dream-OTS.eu
  • Experience Rate: Custom Formula (Sourced)
  • Skills Rate: x1
  • Magic Rate: x1
  • Loot Rate: Custom Formula
  • Spawn Rate: Custom Formula
  • Host Location: France
  • Support Language: English
  • Client: 10.90 (Download Now)
  • OtLand IP Changer (Download Now)
  • 7 Frags for Red Skull
  • 9 Frags for Black Skull
  • Custom Vocations
  • Custom Spells
  • Custom Items
  • Custom Map
  • Custom Creatures
  • Unique systems
  • Cast System
  • Reward Chest

hline.png

We have a request to everyone who reads this.

We are new in the world of open tibia, like our F.A.Q page says, we only started 6 months ago, so if any of our work doesn't satisfy you, please be patient, we promise we want to satisfy everyone and we are here to stay, so don't worry about the server closing.

We don't have tons of free time everyday since we gotta study, etc... but all our free time is dedicated to developing the server.

If you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread, or use the LiveChat feature in our website!
This is all for now, we hope to see you soon!

hline.png

Last edited:
~ F.A.Q ~
hline.png

Why does a high experience server have such low rates on skills and magic level?

Well most of the high experience servers you have played never used formulas to balance their servers, they just set custom damage and despite you are level 500 or level 5000 you will always hit the damage they have set and not based on your skills or magic level, our monsters have weakness's like Tibia, some monsters are strong against ice, others are weak, so even if you are using a level 2500 spell, it may hit more than the level 10,000 spell, depending on monster weakness's of course.

Why didn't we create a custom client with custom sprites?

We did some searches and also some polls about this matter in other forums and the final result was that 70% of the people that are playing this game will not use custom clients since they are afraid it may contain viruses or threats to their computers, also happily the version of Tibia that we are using has amazing content developed by CipSoft in the last years.

Why is the server hosted in France?

The first VPS we bought to start making tests and holding our server was in France because it was cheap and since the company didn't disappoint us until today, we will keep using their services, even that we are planning to upgrade from a VPS to a Dedicated Server as soon as our profits allow us.

Will we make frequently resets?

No, we are not planning to make any resets, even if there's some high severity bug in the game that causes players who abuse it be overpower we will reset the database to the last stable backup available.

We will be making database backups each 12 hours to avoid big losses, and if there will ever be a rollback the rates will be increased for 0.5 for the amount of time that was lost.

Who are "we"?

We are from Portugal, we started learning programming languages 2 years ago in the University and since we always wanted to have our own server we started this project 6 months ago.

Why is the server based on the servers stated above?

Well we really enjoyed playing those servers they had their fame for few time until the account resets start and destroy all the fun that we had...

This is one of the main reasons we will never do a reset.
The hardest thing we can do is rollback few hours to fix severe bugs.

How are the donations defined on our server?

This is a very important matter, because donations is what will keep this server alive, not only because we have to pay the host but also to hire people to help us build this amazing server.

Remember that donating is not purchasing a service, it's helping those who care about something and are willing to sacrifice their free time for other people instead of themselves.

Of course we don't want to leave our donators with empty hands, even that we are working for them to play we will give them gifts.

These gifts are bought with "gift points" that you receive for donating.

There is a diversity of gifts that you can obtain, the ones that can help you in-game like armors, shields, arrows, etc... will be given for a low amount of gift points.

The fancy gifts like addons, mounts, decoration items for houses will be given for higher amount of gift points.

Last edited:
Please change the colour to the slightly darker grey. It's near impossible to read on the standard OtLand colour scheme. :p

If you want to launch a beta at least make sure we can actually play haha. You start out at level 8 and obviously it should be level 500 since that's what you need for the potions.
It was very annoying trying to kill a level 500 monster at level 8 when you get one shot, but me and Gragas managed to kill some and level up to 600~ but no point in playing cause there are no spells.

The server looks pretty cool and unique. I'm love seeing custom server like these, but make sure you fix these bugs ASAP!

Sorry it seems the website is bugged, you are supposed to start at lvl 500 :p
I went to sleep yesterday was so tired :/

Will fix all these issues today, thanks to everyone who took their time to try out :p

@Xikini sorry I'm using darker OtLand template so didn't notice about that

@Zasranets yeah paladin's had an issue on spells so their disabled, but will fix today :p
both Mages and Squires do have spells working but they going to be improved too

Edit: Website is fixed, everyone starts at level 500 as supposed to.

Last edited:
@Dope23 fixed this issue, thanks for "reporting" :p

- Fixed potion charges, they are not supposed to be infinite;
- Fixed carrion worms, no idea why they were not moving even that the file had correct speed;
- Fixed starting level to 500, even that website displays wrong health and mana after you create account, after you login it will be fixed;
- Added teleports to Tasks NPC, Potions & Runes NPC, Rashid and Depot in temple;
- Fixed the error that wasn't allowing players to use pots in the hotkeys;
- Fixed starting weapons damage, also increased their charges;

Current working on:

- Fixing scout spells...
- Fixing potions & runes NPC...
- Add basic commands like !bless, !spells, etc...
- Fix loots on some monsters, we changed items.otb...
- Going to rework on all spells, make them DOPE, instead of the basic boring exoris :p

Please if I missed something feel free to correct me, I'm doing so many things at same time that I'm lost in my own words XD

really nice server, can't wait for oficial launch xD

do you mind I copy some features to my server? :p

Bug Report's:
1.) 18:14 You see an item of type 24261. Is an orange tapestry dropped from magma crawlers 5k
2.) PZ loss is instant and being under attack doesn't remove this
3.) 18:22 You see an item of type 23547. Glooth ammy looted from 10k

Bug Report's:
1.) 18:14 You see an item of type 24261. Is an orange tapestry dropped from magma crawlers 5k
2.) PZ loss is instant and being under attack doesn't remove this
3.) 18:22 You see an item of type 23547. Glooth ammy looted from 10k

Thank you, I wasn't aware about PZ Loss, I thought I had fixed it but seems I didnt :/

Fixed now thanks
Fixed task npc also, players can now complete tasks to have acess to quests

Edit: going to sleep now guys, thanks everybody who helped today, will be online again in arround 10 hours

Last edited:
No :( I've been creating spells for 3 days already '-'

Kinda want them to look cool and unique, also had to create new damage types thats why it's taking longer, but I guess tomorrow ill post changelog, there was some fixes already just not in main server xd

More pictures and info plz

Make the thread more wellcome and nice. Like its now i dont even wanna look at it sry :rolleyes:

(But still gonna try it)

More pictures and info plz

Make the thread more wellcome and nice. Like its now i dont even wanna look at it sry :rolleyes:

(But still gonna try it)

Thanks, and yeah it does need pictures, I'm just not good choosing nice places to take screenshots, but I will try to fix this ASAP :p

Going to get server ready for tomorrow's launch and after I'll work on fixing the thread :p

Be great to actually say whats custom. I was hard to get any info out of this thread. Do you have stats on item? Do you have ability on weapon? Are they upgradable like,+1 +2? . Are all the spell custom or it use tibia spell + some custom? how many vocation is there? what are they? You mention lots of server but didnt mention anything about what you kept from them. Ill try it out anyway but it be good to say these thing.

Be great to actually say whats custom. I was hard to get any info out of this thread. Do you have stats on item? Do you have ability on weapon? Are they upgradable like,+1 +2? . Are all the spell custom or it use tibia spell + some custom? how many vocation is there? what are they? You mention lots of server but didnt mention anything about what you kept from them. Ill try it out anyway but it be good to say these thing.

Thanks, this actually helps me alot xD
Will update all this info today as soon as I finish fixing the bugs & adding all the new spells

The Open-Beta is officially over, thank you everyone who helped us, we hope you enjoy your unique reward when you login in the Official server :)
This does not mean the server is flawless yet, there are still some flaws but nothing severe that can disturb the game-play.
The countdown will be published soon.
Thank you for your time,
We hope you enjoy this amazing server :)

Countdown added to website, sorry that I didn't update this thread yet but been so busy fixing bugs that probably I will only be able to do it after server is online and stable :(