• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

Lets be honest, this OT is great compared to other 8.0 servers but gfb and UE need huuuuuge changes. Just reduce dmg if there is alot people on the screen.

10 minutes ago We had "greatest" battle of all time. I had 750 hp, 3300 mana, stone skin amulet and I died in 1.5 sec on UE spam.

Cały dzień czekam na gather zeby powalczyc w tej pixelozie, a Wy wbiegacie ze spamem ue zeby sie numerki zgadzaly w warmodzie.
Gardze takimi grajkami. Napierdalacie ta jebana demone przez tydzien bez przerwy, budziki poustawiane na 3 nad ranem (wiadomo o kogo chodzi) i wszystko po to zeby powalczyc 5 sekund na otsie.

No one cares about what randoms like iskal and others what they saying ignored just ignore them ty . just quit who care they already raped your poor team so Game over

Lets be honest, this OT is great compared to other 8.0 servers but gfb and UE need huuuuuge changes. Just reduce dmg if there is alot people on the screen.

10 minutes ago We had "greatest" battle of all time. I had 750 hp, 3300 mana, stone skin amulet and I died in 1.5 sec on UE spam.

Cały dzień czekam na gather zeby powalczyc w tej pixelozie, a Wy wbiegacie ze spamem ue zeby sie numerki zgadzaly w warmodzie.
Gardze takimi grajkami. Napierdalacie ta jebana demone przez tydzien bez przerwy, budziki poustawiane na 3 nad ranem (wiadomo o kogo chodzi) i wszystko po to zeby powalczyc 5 sekund na otsie.

bro its Like Normel tibia He can't change it xD If he change it Ms is useless

They will change the UE damage, otherwise people will just quit. The battles are pointless if the UE has this damage. People waiting long time for battle and when they do get a battle its 1 min. Unfortunately, this is not orignaltibia and there aint battles 24.7 like it was there.

my question is why u create a rpg server if 99% of players are war players, (if u dont agree check highscores) put what war players want bro

Remove right click
Fix UE and GFB
Give something to Druids, like avalanche with better dmg and cheap?
Higher PVP enfo in Warmode or remove it, currently its pointless.

Put dubbel exp until 111

WE play for fight 24.7....
For me this is more RPG server, not like original...
The server is point of break, make it fun or ""Swedish team"" will quit..

Give something to Druids, like avalanche with better dmg and cheap?
XDD
yes and add exevo tera hur - 90% dmg of mort hur
and exevo gran mas pox which paralyse everyone around and 75% dmg of ue

Hmm yeah nerf UE damage but don't make it useless so you can't even consider using it as a tactic

yeye, ue is part of the game u can use it aswell, and i promise u we wont cry like fking crybabies u crying over everything, just face the truth that u cant play this game :)

With today's server save we have changed followed thing:

- reduced UE/GFB damage to 5% per player on screen (maximum 50%)

Thank you for playing on Eloth.net!

the swedish guys are crying, kek, ive died 6 times the past 3 days due to flippar med micken UE comboing me, get a grip you fucking pansies

IF we wanted to play rpg server we would play medivia, seriously there hasnt been a singel funny fight since the server started. This zabijamy guy plays super passive and then yells ueueueueue, i'm out of here, selling 138 ms, pm for price.

Back