• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

anyone playing here? just started feel free to pm me: Zunig

so first 10 min ingame and saw my first afk botter :O
was wondering if botting allowed here if yes i will be very dissapointed

Last edited:
Funny and nice ot ... only reason i quit is -.- i took x6 frags and banned till 13 august... and admins never active.... and cannot get any cash cuz need make fucking djin quest and for orc forest need atleast 70lvl -.- BYE BYE

00:03 Jestem Graczem [60]: sell dragon scale mail
00:03 Jestem Graczem [60]: yes
00:03 Rashid: You don't even have that item, Jestem Graczem!

F*CKING RASHID TOOK MY DSM!!! SCAMMER WATCH OUT :S

00:03 Jestem Graczem [60]: sell dragon scale mail
00:03 Jestem Graczem [60]: yes
00:03 Rashid: You don't even have that item, Jestem Graczem!

F*CKING RASHID TOOK MY DSM!!! SCAMMER WATCH OUT :S

You should use hi -> trade.
About taking items when you sell stuffs by writing it, I'll look into it!

0UMbYBy.jpg

ey gm could u fix my dsm and dragon slayer back aswell since i had same issue with rashid

0UMbYBy.jpg

ey gm could u fix my dsm and dragon slayer back aswell since i had same issue with rashid
What's your name in the game?
I'll handle you little later or tomorrow, right now I'm little busy releasing tonights updates that will apply tomorrow (the npc bug with sell shit, few map bugs and few increased spawns and more)

Its kinda joke that 69 ek can stay 2 mages sdking him and 4 dls lol uh 60% hp? 2x uh per 2sec? Ek is op there thats why a lot of ppl playing ek...

Having a Rl tibia map is pointless if you have Venroth stacked with spawns next to the depot.

Having a Rl tibia map is pointless if you have Venroth stacked with spawns next to the depot.
yes its retarded, its like orshabaal ots that island.

i played here but wtf low exp and thunder hammer/soft boots/100k in shop on a "mid rate"
also its supposed to be anti bot but u dont even need to do anything to get the bots working, elfbot works, everyone bots, i botted on my ek all night, this ot is 8.6 with 7.4 outfits and some spell damages from 7.4
dont recommend

Pringshein
Thais depot.
Its kinda joke that 69 ek can stay 2 mages sdking him and 4 dls lol uh 60% hp? 2x uh per 2sec? Ek is op there thats why a lot of ppl playing ek...
Knights aren't meant to be taken down easy, they're limited in attacking and can not shot powerful stuffs.
And mages have the power of UE combo.

In fact, you're the first one saying knight is OP, I've had 3 complaints that mages are OP against EK because the ues :)

You need to complete a number of tasks to get access to those areas.
You can't just walk Venroth and expect being able to go the dragon areas without do anything.
getting access as strong as cyclopses can take hours, and getting access to dragons can easy take more than a day if you spend the whole day doing tasks :)

and Honestly I don't see the problem with Venroth, it's a harder version of Yalahar, in Yalahar you can just walk 1 minute from depot and fin dragons and hydras..
Beside, custom maps should be embraced even if used in rl maps, everyone need new areas to explore.. it's not fun playing a game if you already know everything :)

Oh my op ue dealing 250-330 damage for 1200 mana with manas ~90 mana knight can tank more than 5 mages on 80lv then just rush into mobs like dls and waste mages in 5min... everyone is playing ek we can kill 46lv ek by 2 sdkers 63lv and 48lv even if he got 2 orc warlords on him o_O in trap... and he spamm me all time exori+meele combo ~200 to player gg wp

Yalahar you can just walk 1 minute from depot and fin dragons and hydras..
Beside, custom maps should be embraced even if used in rl maps, everyone need new areas to explore..

You say explore, but you can't really explore a city that has every single spawn located inside of it, even more so you can see each monster you're eventually going to face just by stepping up to the door.

Oh my op ue dealing 250-330 damage for 1200 mana with manas ~90 mana knight can tank more than 5 mages on 80lv then just rush into mobs like dls and waste mages in 5min... everyone is playing ek we can kill 46lv ek by 2 sdkers 63lv and 48lv even if he got 2 orc warlords on him o_O in trap... and he spamm me all time exori+meele combo ~200 to player gg wp

I honestly doubt this bullshit, you mean to say he outheals you + is able to use mana's AND combo you. He must either be a god with 5 hands or you guys just suck. I'm guessing it's the 2nd statement.

- accepted bots (no anti-bot)
- so much bugs on server
- no balanced vocations
- low advertisment
- lags/freezes

Venroth - worst island what u could create, only respawns like evo with teleports
Rewards for tasks? Bullshit.
0 oldschool on server i dont know why u make server 8.0 beter for u make 8.6 evo map with teleports

Or make reset on this server and balance vocations. Strong mana potions.. and others potions for all vocations, same equipment with any bonus for all vocations its rly stupid.

Maybe after fix lags, balance vocations and make here normal rpg server like 8.0 not orsh real map we will back with friends.
Othervise all monsters are bugged with loot and spell cast

Bye.